ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Rest up hun x that will sort u out! ;-) x

MrsLmc said:
Put the tiger balm on after your shower too chickie it really does help, I now have it on my back, front and back of legs hehe.

It stinks though lol :p x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Really? I don't think I like it lol!! :p x

Feel like i'm missing out.. What does it smell like??
Think I'll get some for stress head aches.. U said its good didn't ya Tracy?? I ALWAYS have a bloody headache.. Anything has to be better than popping pills...

Dubchick81 said:
Feel like i'm missing out.. What does it smell like??
Think I'll get some for stress head aches.. U said its good didn't ya Tracy?? I ALWAYS have a bloody headache.. Anything has to be better than popping pills...

Never thought about using it for headaches.... Youd probably want to get the white one rsther than the orange one for that! The orange one stains...

Its kinda like the winter green smell.... Reminds me of rugby payers! Lol! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It reminds me a bit of deep heat but the smell is not quite right. Its strong enough smell I think! It did help me shins though!! Expensive stuff though... 8 something for a teeny jar. X

The smell is different for sure but reminds me of it. I have the red one, maybe the white one isn't as strong a smell? X

ooh I like them.. Maybe i'll just go n see.. :D
Is it kept up at/behind the counter?? or can I hav a sniff without having to bother the salesperson?? If I've to ask for it, i'll end up buying it whether I want it in the end or not...

Mine was in a wee box that you had to rip open... You could sneaky rip one to smell it I spose :p

Lol I may need to smell this stuff too before buying lol ;) ur day looks good again :D x

Back