ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Hey,
Just spent aaages reading your diary! Your goals are similar to mine and you seem to eat the same kind of stuff too so I really enjoyed reading them! Great to get advice and suggestions from everyone on here :):):)

Hey chick! I used to have a treat night and haven't recently... May have to bring it bk lol... Worried I won't lose tho lol... I think defo just write it off :) best day to do it... Bet it kickstarts losses!! Cx

Hi hun
Hope ur tum is better n u allowed urself a treat?
X

marthamydear said:
Hey,
Just spent aaages reading your diary! Your goals are similar to mine and you seem to eat the same kind of stuff too so I really enjoyed reading them! Great to get advice and suggestions from everyone on here :):):)

Hiya! Think I need to go back and read the start of my diary to get ideas for myself actually - been too bold lately :p

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey chick! I used to have a treat night and haven't recently... May have to bring it bk lol... Worried I won't lose tho lol... I think defo just write it off :) best day to do it... Bet it kickstarts losses!! Cx

Yeah I never usually do it, think I did it once or twice before. I'm afraid I won't lose either. What's done is done though so we'll see eh? ;) xx

Wishbird007 said:
Hi hun
Hope ur tum is better n u allowed urself a treat?
X

My tum is sore as hell today lol. But I'm working from home cuz going to doctors later so I can stay in cosy jammies if I like ;)
I allowed myself too many treats this weekend, boyf took me to Eddie Rockets (50s style diner) for dinner yesterday... Oops. Will need to be extra good this week I'm thinking!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've 25 weeklies left after having Eddie Rockets yesterday with the OH. Had a great time with him though so it was worth the pp. He ate tons more than me though! I had half a bowl of fries and some chicken wings in cajun sauce and then half a brownie sundae! Mmm. Only thing is I _never_ get a miklshake anymore and I always used to (no wonder I gained so much weight before).

I've decided to try a Simply Filling day. I'll post my diary so far:

Brekkie:
Coffee with skimmed milk
2 eggs fried in tsp olive oil
WW bagel

All free yes??? xx

I've 25 weeklies left after having Eddie Rockets yesterday with the OH. Had a great time with him though so it was worth the pp. He ate tons more than me though! I had half a bowl of fries and some chicken wings in cajun sauce and then half a brownie sundae! Mmm. Only thing is I _never_ get a miklshake anymore and I always used to (no wonder I gained so much weight before).

I've decided to try a Simply Filling day. I'll post my diary so far:

Brekkie:
Coffee with skimmed milk
2 eggs fried in tsp olive oil
WW bagel

All free yes??? xx
Isn't it great being able to have REAL fried egg?? ha ha ha ha
And yes, all free :D

I'd forgotten how delicious a bit of oil with my eggs was. Do you reckon I ate a bit much? I'm nice and full and not feeling snacky at all (normally I am around this time). Do you know is there a limit on things? Like eggs? Or milk? I do love milk and would enjoy a glass later but dunno whether to count or not if I do have a glass...

I'm trying to sell WW Simply Filling to my Mum cuz she eats a lot of food from the list but she's not totally convinced lol...

You saying about a really friend egg reminded me of Friday when I had a dessert and it was the nicest I've ever had but then I thought I'm only thinking that because I can't rem the last time I had dessert so it was a real treat!

Sarah the limit on things is when your satisfied.. Don't eat til your full, coz when the food settles and registers, you'll be bloated.. My trick to help me do this is to have an apple or piece of fruit while I'm preparing food (on weekends) or half an hour before lunch when in work.. That way my brain has registered i'm getting fed so when I start eating I know when i've had enough..
I also still weigh out pasta and rice just to be safe coz they're things I can eat til the cows come home..
Drinking a glass of skimmed milk later will be fine.. Just dont "overdo" it as in dont go drink a litre of it just coz you can IYKWIM..
I think you'll really enjoy it once you get your head round it :D

OK... I need to learn to control my belly then because I'm used to just eating all my food I make. Hmm... I will still weigh things to make sure I'm not over eating. I'm not stuffed... just nicely full... so I hope I didn't eat too much :( Bad start maybe. I'm thinking lunch of butternut squash soup with WW petit pain, sound ok?

Babybelle I had a Brownie sundae last night & it was amazing!!! Couldnt finish it though - it was massive. But delicious. ;)

Went to the doctors today, put back on meds again. I wasn't in a good mood really. Bit of a weird day. I did simply filling though - here's my first attempt:

Brekkie:
Coffee with skimmed milk
WW bagel
2 fried eggs

Lunch:
WW petit pains
Chicken breast cut in chunks and fried up with a lil soya sauce n cajun spices

Dinner:
Small bowl mash and 4tbsp. baked beans

Snacks:
Fruit cocktail
Creme egg -5pp

EXERCISE: C25k Week 7 Day 1

Yeah so I had a creme egg, it was after the doctors visit *sigh*
I wasnt very hungry at dinner so didn't have much.
Weeklies left: 20 (5 a day)
Will someone check over this if they've time to see if I ate too much?

Looks good to me hun.. Tho I'd prob hav a few fruit snacks in between just to keep yer metabolism ticking over..

Am gona get me some merignues tomoro n hav them with strawberries / mixed berries n 0% natural yogurt for sweet snacks.. Only hav to PP the meringue n they're quite low so a nice sugary snack that might b a good idea for u??

Dubchick81 said:
Looks good to me hun.. Tho I'd prob hav a few fruit snacks in between just to keep yer metabolism ticking over..

Am gona get me some merignues tomoro n hav them with strawberries / mixed berries n 0% natural yogurt for sweet snacks.. Only hav to PP the meringue n they're quite low so a nice sugary snack that might b a good idea for u??

Good point hon. I had a wee fruit cocktail before I went to doctors around lunchtime. Then that friggin creme egg lol. But yeah, bitta fruit & veg is needed in me diet ;)
Mm haven't had a good meringue in ages, excellent idea :D xx

Looking good mrs :) I want a fried egg lol. Well really I want a cream egg lol ;) c

Yip Sarah diary looks really good, make sure you eat enough and you'll do great. Oh and use your 2tsp of oil, its to help am.....flush the body out and keep all systems go lol. I had a creme egg on Sunday, yummy x

I bought a creme egg yesterday and the stupid shop assistant forgot to put it in the bag!!!!

I was sooooooo annoyed, I was really looking forward to it:(

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yeah I used the oil for brekkie and cooking the chicken :) Today I haven't eaten yet, don't think I have anything here at work that'll do for a SF brekkie unfortunately. Didn't think ahead enough! I have shreddies but don't think that'll do will it?

Don't know if its on the list Sarah, but if I were you I'd portion it, then just add your free milk and not count it, as long as you don't go over board it won't do any harm, were as not eating breakie will affect you. Maybe 40g. Is there any fruit there to have with it? x

Yeah its a 40g box (one of those wee multipacks). Might be ok. I have wee tubs of fruit in the fridge? X

Back