ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

7th february diary

Milk -2pp

Brekkie:
Coffee
Pancake n jam -4pp
Grapes

Lunch:
Bagel (not WW) with chicken n cheese -12pp
Coffee

Snack:
Malteaster bunny -4pp

Dinner:
Meatball pasta bake with light mozzarella -12pp
Coke zero

Snack:
WW choc cupcake -1pp
Tea

That's 35pp (again) so 2 weeklies used. 17/49 total used.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

They were goooood. Made them with angus steak mince (3pp per 125g) with a lil brown bread, seasoning, tsp mustard and tabasco ;) browned em off then stuck em in a dish with passata and pasta in the oven. Mozzarella is so yum and delighted I found the low fat one - thanks again Frances!! X

azwethinkweiz said:
They were goooood. Made them with angus steak mince (3pp per 125g) with a lil brown bread, seasoning, tsp mustard and tabasco ;) browned em off then stuck em in a dish with passata and pasta in the oven. Mozzarella is so yum and delighted I found the low fat one - thanks again Frances!! X

Wow sounds lovely. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Diaries sound lush!! Pie :) lol

I want choc... It's 4 weeks this week so that may be me done lol x

Dubchick81 said:
I want your dinner from last night... I want it! Sounds fricken delish :)

It was yummers!! Couldn't finish it, reeeeeally filling :) x

Dubchick81 said:
How many PP's were in it? Your not doing SF this week sure you're not? x

I used 60g pasta for 6pp (240g between 4 people but think I would use 200g next time) and the meatballs - 125g of the mince was 3pp and there was a little bread, seasoning, mustard n tomato puree mixed in to the whole thing (500g). Sauce was free cuz it was passata with onion, garlic and basil. Then light mozzarella on top. Dividing it in 4 ended up around 12pp mark.
Not doing SF this week no, maybe next week. Maintaining this week for a break x

Mrsm79 said:
You've done really well this week Sarah, it'll be interesting to hear what the scales say on Saturday:)

It will be interesting :p god only knows!! But sure trial and error as they say...

I used 60g pasta for 6pp (240g between 4 people but think I would use 200g next time) and the meatballs - 125g of the mince was 3pp and there was a little bread, seasoning, mustard n tomato puree mixed in to the whole thing (500g). Sauce was free cuz it was passata with onion, garlic and basil. Then light mozzarella on top. Dividing it in 4 ended up around 12pp mark.
Not doing SF this week no, maybe next week. Maintaining this week for a break x

Yum perfect :) May have to give that a go...
I'm being a b1tch here but I feel when i cook something like that i HAVE to cook for my Dad too.. And I hate cooking for him.. If i do it once he tends to expect it then.. And he does like the foods I eat, but eats them out of green and laziness..
He actually forces food he doesn't like the taste of, so he doesn't have to cook.. And my cook I mean fry and deepfry!!!

MrsLmc said:
OMG girls my number for the operation Transformation 5k came today......its too real now eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mines at home, my mum text to say they'd arrived lol! Eeep! X

No bother to you to do it hon! My mum has done plenty of runs before and said its actually easier on the day because you're hyped up and pulled along with the crowd :) x

good luck to you both in the 5k :)

Thanks very much Tipsy :D x

Laura, course she's right; she's me mum. She's always right LOL. We can do it, positive thinking :) xx

Back