ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Sarah chick all that eatin out food is still digesting. I bet if ya stick to it this week u'll see a loss. Am putting money on it...
Plus... Maybe u need a change of exercise. Mayb once r twice in between runs do something else?? Mayb ur body is used to the running so doesn't speed the metabolism as much as it did.....

Sarah your in the same boat as me and Starkissed. We're pretty sick of this 11.2 bracket too. We do know how you feel. I'm upping my dailies to 29 and gonna use all my 49 and carry on with the gym this week. You should be so proud of yourself with your running I'm so envious of that I'd love to be able to run:)

Thanks girls. I'm sticking with it. 29 like yourself Tracy.
Frances thanks for being a sweetie and not telling me off about the eating out. I won't be doing that this week - gonna speak to the OH about it although I think he might want to on valentines? I don't know. Any ideas what I could do between running? Weights or something? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Are you a member of a Gym? Book some classes to do if you are x they are fun to do

No I'm not, I can't afford the gym. I run outside, its free lol.

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks girls. I'm sticking with it. 29 like yourself Tracy.
Frances thanks for being a sweetie and not telling me off about the eating out. I won't be doing that this week - gonna speak to the OH about it although I think he might want to on valentines? I don't know. Any ideas what I could do between running? Weights or something? X

Well valentines is a celebration so id allow for that :) Just choose sauce on the side then u can choose how r how little u use :) N hav baked potato instead if chips. U can still b good while having nice food :)
Are there any classes on around ya that involve subscriptions?? Like aerobics/step aerobics/Zumba... Anything like that ?

You can go out for valentines hun :) just try keep majority of your weeklies for it, and eat better through the rest of the week. I'm going away for valentines and im planning on keeping my weeklies for that and sticking to dailies rest of week. The good should balance out the bad.

As for exercise, I'm planning on continuing my running and my OH made me up a workout plan with three dif work outs each focusing on dif areas like one for tummy area which has loads of dif types of crunches, the plank etc then I repeat that 3 times, then an arms one which has weight exercises, chair dips etc and then thighs/legs which has stuff for them. I ache after doing it so must be doing something!

Look on YouTube loads of free workouts you can do in the household! Or workout DVDs are good although I have loads and never get motivated to do them lol

I think as we get nearer goal it def def slows down :( I have 11 now to go and it's coming off at mega snail pace!!
Xx

There might be classes somewhere I'm not sure. Problem is I only get home from work at half 6 or 7 most days as I have an hour drive. I might try some home workouts, will have a search on youtube later!
Its the dessert part of the dinner - he always insists on dessert arrgh!

Share a dessert :) I'm a big Sweet tooth and would rather have a dessert than a starter everytime! I think but if we had a lovely meal for valentines but ate really well rest of week, and got some exercise in we will be grand! Valentines is on Tuesday which gives us three full days of eating well to counteract the bad :) x

No I'm not, I can't afford the gym. I run outside, its free lol.

i go running twice a week but ive recently joined the gym too as my weight hasnt really been going in the right direction. i tend to do more of the classes there at the moment. classes are usually fairly cheap for non members too. or get hold of some exercise dvds like jillian micheals 30day shred if you havent already got it :)

Ah sorry bout the WI hon. :-( I know it's hard to approach the subject with ur OH in a way that won't upset him but eating out in restaurants is good idea as u can choose what u want and let him hav his bold cravings. :)
Enjoy valentines and upping pp shud help. Hope this week is a good one. xx

He's a bloody pig, never shares anything lol! I'll try and explain in a nice way. My willpower just isn't there these days. Another 5k under my belt this morning though. X

Sarah there seems to be quite a few of us who are stuck on weights now ... ive been the same for months too !! bloody ww ...... wonder how many of there really are ......... xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sarah there seems to be quite a few of us who are stuck on weights now ... ive been the same for months too !! bloody ww ...... wonder how many of there really are ......... xx

I'm one! Getting very fed up thinking I might change diets again lol

I'm another ha! I'm thinking of trying calorie counting and eating generally healthier like cutting out junk and just eating sensibly, sticking to 1200 cals...but idk...

starkissedx said:
I'm another ha! I'm thinking of trying calorie counting and eating generally healthier like cutting out junk and just eating sensibly, sticking to 1200 cals...but idk...

I'm still doing ww even though I have stuck at the same weight but I'm also trying to calorie count too hoping to 2 combined will give me a weight loss eventually but finding it extremely hard at the mo and have had a naughty few days !!!

dream of being skinny said:
I'm still doing ww even though I have stuck at the same weight but I'm also trying to calorie count too hoping to 2 combined will give me a weight loss eventually but finding it extremely hard at the mo and have had a naughty few days !!!

Is that you in the pic? You look way shinny in that!! I'm still overweight and already finding it hard :(

ww is obviously letting us down eh ladies .......... :( Slimming world may be a good option for those who enjoy doing SF xx

Back