ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

starkissedx said:
I'm another ha! I'm thinking of trying calorie counting and eating generally healthier like cutting out junk and just eating sensibly, sticking to 1200 cals...but idk...

Me to! Been messaging people on that forum for ideas

*Claire-Bear* said:
ww is obviously letting us down eh ladies .......... :( Slimming world may be a good option for those who enjoy doing SF xx

Nooooo don't leave me for sw! Although I could try that again I came from there

azwethinkweiz said:
Is that you in the pic? You look way shinny in that!! I'm still overweight and already finding it hard :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yeah it is I have been maintaining for nearly 2 yrs but have always wanted to get down to 8.2 but just don't seem to get lower than 8.11 ( that's my lowest ) I'm stuck at 9 at mo I lose maybe a lb then put back on after having a naughty week !! Which seems to be this week can't stop eating ?

dream of being skinny said:
Yeah it is I have been maintaining for nearly 2 yrs but have always wanted to get down to 8.2 but just don't seem to get lower than 8.11 ( that's my lowest ) I'm stuck at 9 at mo I lose maybe a lb then put back on after having a naughty week !! Which seems to be this week can't stop eating ?

I'd love to be stuck at 9.00:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Why do I keep getting unsubscribed from this thread?!?!

:(

IM BACK!

Ruth
x

9 is ok for me but I'd like to get below for those times that you need a buffer I'd be very happy to get to 8 but I'd settle for 8.8

You look really skinny in your pic hon, wish I looked as good!! X

Thank you do sweet of you just do t feel skinny & from what I see in your pic you look fab I love your food diary x

Nah I've a lot to lose :( if I had your figure I'd be bloody delighted lol!! Thanks hon, been fed up with WW lately though - think I need someone to lend me their willpower ;) x

Sarah! Ive seen you in yer trackies and you look super slim so I bet you look amazing in your normal clothes ... ;-) xxxxxxx

Hi chick pea!

Don't worry about ur gain! I'm sure it's just a false gain!!

U should defo enjoy valentines day out of weeklies :) x

Claire... I hide it well lol. I'm still jelly belly, arms and legs :(

Thanks Carly, trying not to let it get me down. Will enjoy valentines but might not go out to eat, we'll see. X

azwethinkweiz said:
Claire... I hide it well lol. I'm still jelly belly, arms and legs :(

Thanks Carly, trying not to let it get me down. Will enjoy valentines but might not go out to eat, we'll see. X

I stil have a jelly belly but that's something that will never change for me no matter what weight i am !!! after 2c sections & lots of stretch marks through the pregnancies I've had to learn to live with it !!! X

I stil have a jelly belly but that's something that will never change for me no matter what weight i am !!! after 2c sections & lots of stretch marks through the pregnancies I've had to learn to live with it !!! X

What!! What age are you? I'd never have guessed you'd had any kids lol! I've a jelly belly and no babies :( I'm just chunky.

Me too Sarah.. Ur not alone :( But i'm a whole lot chunkier than u.. Believe me.. But how boring would the world be if we all looked like super models eh?! And sure we'd not know each other if we didn't have these issues... Every cloud eh?! xx

azwethinkweiz said:
What!! What age are you? I'd never have guessed you'd had any kids lol! I've a jelly belly and no babies :( I'm just chunky.

I'm 36 I have a 13yr old & 9 yr old (soon to be 10) both boys !!! I have never been skinny always had to watch what I eat ! In my first pregnancy I gained 5 stone I def ate for 2 infact prob triplets lol took me nearly 2 yrs to get weight off then went thru some hard times lost more weight and found a friend in the gym !!! Became obsessed still am !!! Then on 2nd baby I gained 2stone took a yr to lose must of weight but through stress lost it all and more but like most peeps yo yo dieted but since joining ww I reached goal within 6 weeks and continued to lose weight until I reached 8.11 maintained for nearly 2yrs but like I have said before I range from 8.11 to 9 I'd like to get back to 8.11 or lower but it's a struggle ( i waffle on a bit lol )

Dubchick81 said:
Me too Sarah.. Ur not alone :( But i'm a whole lot chunkier than u.. Believe me.. But how boring would the world be if we all looked like super models eh?! And sure we'd not know each other if we didn't have these issues... Every cloud eh?! xx

Hahaha I need a person like you to make me see things in perspective :) you're right as always ma dear - the world would defo be boring :D x

I'm 36 I have a 13yr old & 9 yr old (soon to be 10) both boys !!! I have never been skinny always had to watch what I eat ! In my first pregnancy I gained 5 stone I def ate for 2 infact prob triplets lol took me nearly 2 yrs to get weight off then went thru some hard times lost more weight and found a friend in the gym !!! Became obsessed still am !!! Then on 2nd baby I gained 2stone took a yr to lose must of weight but through stress lost it all and more but like most peeps yo yo dieted but since joining ww I reached goal within 6 weeks and continued to lose weight until I reached 8.11 maintained for nearly 2yrs but like I have said before I range from 8.11 to 9 I'd like to get back to 8.11 or lower but it's a struggle ( i waffle on a bit lol )

Christ I thought you were younger than me! Wow, you look fantastic - seriously. You've done unbelievably well to lose all that weight. I think or bodies often get stuck at a weight. I'm finding it hard to stay below 11st now for some reason. I'd love to just be 10st 7. I think I'd feel much healthier and happier in myself. I can't even imagine being the weight you are lol, I could lift you up on one arm - are you short? ;)

azwethinkweiz said:
Christ I thought you were younger than me! Wow, you look fantastic - seriously. You've done unbelievably well to lose all that weight. I think or bodies often get stuck at a weight. I'm finding it hard to stay below 11st now for some reason. I'd love to just be 10st 7. I think I'd feel much healthier and happier in myself. I can't even imagine being the weight you are lol, I could lift you up on one arm - are you short? ;)

thank you my name is Helen by the way ...
Lol yeah I'm 5"3 my eldest is taller than me already and stil growing lol !!! It's hard always thinking bout food exercise but your doing really well I think you look great this site has really helped me were not alone there are so many peeps like us ?

thank you my name is Helen by the way ...
Lol yeah I'm 5"3 my eldest is taller than me already and stil growing lol !!! It's hard always thinking bout food exercise but your doing really well I think you look great this site has really helped me were not alone there are so many peeps like us ?

Helen - lovely :) I'm Sarah, I'm from Ireland, where are you from hon? Do you have a diary on here?
Ah you're only a couple inches shorter than me lol.
Yeah I think I'm getting fed up with being obsessed with food if that makes sense? Have started jogging lately though. The site is fab and the people are great on here! Don't think I would've got as far without them lol. This last half stone just doesn't want to go lol!! X

Back