ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

azwethinkweiz said:
Helen - lovely :) I'm Sarah, I'm from Ireland, where are you from hon? Do you have a diary on here?
Ah you're only a couple inches shorter than me lol.
Yeah I think I'm getting fed up with being obsessed with food if that makes sense? Have started jogging lately though. The site is fab and the people are great on here! Don't think I would've got as far without them lol. This last half stone just doesn't want to go lol!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I live in Dorset !! Don't have a diary but I read most peeps I don't know how you follow anyone but I stalk a few people lol !!! That last flipping half a stone is more stubborn than my boys lol !!!
Obsessed with food defiantly makes sense I wish I wasn't but that's the down side off being on diets or change of life style you think about every thing that you put in your mouth ( dirty mind lol sorry ) but if I didn't then I would start gaining x

dream of being skinny said:
I live in Dorset !! Don't have a diary but I read most peeps I don't know how you follow anyone but I stalk a few people lol !!! That last flipping half a stone is more stubborn than my boys lol !!!
Obsessed with food defiantly makes sense I wish I wasn't but that's the down side off being on diets or change of life style you think about every thing that you put in your mouth ( dirty mind lol sorry ) but if I didn't then I would start gaining x
Once you reply on a thread you're "subscribed" to it. I use my phone to access the site mostly :)
Its unreal how stubborn it is... I can't understand it because I'm still quite heavy. I thought 10st 7 would be an easy enough goal but its taking forever and getting disheartened and turning to food isn't helping at all!! I feel like monitoring what goes in my mouth isn't working for me anymore. Lol... I'm such a moaner :p xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Once you reply on a thread you're "subscribed" to it. I use my phone to access the site mostly :)
Its unreal how stubborn it is... I can't understand it because I'm still quite heavy. I thought 10st 7 would be an easy enough goal but its taking forever and getting disheartened and turning to food isn't helping at all!! I feel like monitoring what goes in my mouth isn't working for me anymore. Lol... I'm such a moaner :p xx

I'm feeling the same and since yesterday all I want to do is eat! Might have to try another diet :(

Baby-belle said:
I'm feeling the same and since yesterday all I want to do is eat! Might have to try another diet :(

I wouldn't change diets as ww is defiantly a life style change I know it's disheartening. But I wonder if we get stuck in a rutt eating the same menus ? I know I do I eat the same breakfast EVERY day eat fresh pasta and meatballs made from the meat out of ww sausages as my kids eat this too and I eat either soup or salad that's pretty much what I eat !!! So I get bored and fed up and eat chocolate & general rubbish ! Maybe if I shake my food up try different food it might show on my scales ?! Who knows but it's worth thinking about ???? X

azwethinkweiz said:

Cheers Sarah and your not a moaner at all we are all in the same boat for my height I can go down below 8 and stil be in healthy range so really that's more than a stone but if I hear any more if my friends saying maybe your body wants/needs to be the weight you are now I might just scream !!! Lol
If I could just stop eating when I'm full that would be a start lol x

I've tried mixing it up I've read through my diary and the week I lost the most I was having a smoothie a big lunch and soup for dinner so might try that again

I'm alright Frances. Been finding dieting very hard since starting on my meds again. I haven't counted anything in 3 days. Just fed up. Hoping to snap out of it soon. X

Hope the meds are helping darling! Huge hugs xx

Mmm. Might ring the doctor about it next week if I'm not feeling better. Don't want to gain a load of weight back.

Babe, I know I'm a bit late to the convo but I'm yo-yoing too and I am fed up. I've not really lost anything since beginning of December. Well, nothing except the lbs I've been putting on. Its getting really tedious. Two weeks ago I decided enough was enough and I have gone right back to basics, tracker books and everything. Last week I lost 1.5lbs, this week remains to be seen. It probably wont work as I will no doubt put on 3 or 4lbs one week and be back where I started but I need to try.
I'm with you honey. You aren't alone in this at all. X

anj_i_am said:
Babe, I know I'm a bit late to the convo but I'm yo-yoing too and I am fed up. I've not really lost anything since beginning of December. Well, nothing except the lbs I've been putting on. Its getting really tedious. Two weeks ago I decided enough was enough and I have gone right back to basics, tracker books and everything. Last week I lost 1.5lbs, this week remains to be seen. It probably wont work as I will no doubt put on 3 or 4lbs one week and be back where I started but I need to try.
I'm with you honey. You aren't alone in this at all. X

Same! I'm so bored with it, I've decided I'm going back to basics for two weeks back to my 26 pp and when I'm exercising I'll make sure I have a few weeklies or equivalent to the cals I've earned and if no loss I'm going to have to move on again :(

Good idea Sarah.. But make it your priority to be well..
Maybe cal counting will be best for now to keep any gains to a minimum.. You also have my number so if you don't have support at home or want an outside ear, use it :) xxx

My priority is definitely to get well. My other sister has now announced she is getting married in june much to the chagrin of my sister who's getting married in september and has been planning for months. So I'm quite anxious about that too. These tablets take about 3 weeks to even out and last week was the worst week so far. Felt like a zombie going though the motions of day to day life but with little or no emotion which freaked out my OH. I don't know how to explain it to him... I need the meds but he doesn't like the affect they have on me.
I think I need to go back to basics for my weight too. I just don't have the willpower right now. Hoping next week I'll snap out of it.
Thanks Frances, I'll try not to annoy you too much though. I don't really talk to anyone at home about it anymore. X

Dont be silly.. You won't be annoying me at all.. If you need to talk, ring/text.. I'm always only at the end of a computer/phone.. always!!!

It is hard for people to understand and makes it more frustrating to have to explain but i'm sure once they've kicked in properly and hav settled he'll see and hopefully understand why you take them..

Dubchick81 said:
Dont be silly.. You won't be annoying me at all.. If you need to talk, ring/text.. I'm always only at the end of a computer/phone.. always!!!

It is hard for people to understand and makes it more frustrating to have to explain but i'm sure once they've kicked in properly and hav settled he'll see and hopefully understand why you take them..

Its strange because I think he's torn.he wants me to get better but then doesn't like the change its causing in me. So... I dunno. Its hard for him to understand I think. I am trying though and he's being supportive of whatever I decide and I decided I need them as I don't want my horrible thoughts to take over my life... Life is too short for that!

Its strange because I think he's torn.he wants me to get better but then doesn't like the change its causing in me. So... I dunno. Its hard for him to understand I think. I am trying though and he's being supportive of whatever I decide and I decided I need them as I don't want my horrible thoughts to take over my life... Life is too short for that!

I know exactly what you mean.. My uncle is the very same with my aunt.. She's been suffering depression since her early 20's if not before and they've been together since she was 14.. So he's been there thru it all with her.. But still now when she has her bad times he finds it difficult to understand..
He's on her back to go on her meds.. Then when she's on them and feeling well again, he's on her back to get off them coz "she's fine now she doesn't need them" not understanding (or not wanting to) that its because she's on meds that she is well.. Its very hard I think for people to understand if they'v not grown up in contact with it..
I'm not saying I understand it completely myself, but I think I have a better understanding of it than others who have never been contact with it first hand..

Dubchick81 said:
I know exactly what you mean.. My uncle is the very same with my aunt.. She's been suffering depression since her early 20's if not before and they've been together since she was 14.. So he's been there thru it all with her.. But still now when she has her bad times he finds it difficult to understand..
He's on her back to go on her meds.. Then when she's on them and feeling well again, he's on her back to get off them coz "she's fine now she doesn't need them" not understanding (or not wanting to) that its because she's on meds that she is well.. Its very hard I think for people to understand if they'v not grown up in contact with it..
I'm not saying I understand it completely myself, but I think I have a better understanding of it than others who have never been contact with it first hand..

Oh I do remember you mentioning this to me before! Yes, just because she seems "better" doesn't mean she won't revert back to get previous state. To put it another way, there's something wrong with her brain (as is mine) and we need the meds to correct it essentially. I mean I've been on and off then for the last 6 years. I think I'll never get "better" but the medication can help. I think you understand better than you give yourself credit for. You have a lot of empathy hon... Which is definitely a good thing xx

Oh I do remember you mentioning this to me before! Yes, just because she seems "better" doesn't mean she won't revert back to get previous state. To put it another way, there's something wrong with her brain (as is mine) and we need the meds to correct it essentially. I mean I've been on and off then for the last 6 years. I think I'll never get "better" but the medication can help. I think you understand better than you give yourself credit for. You have a lot of empathy hon... Which is definitely a good thing xx

Yea but you have to think chic... a person with something wrong with they're heart needs meds to make them better as much as you need meds to make you better.. its the same thing..

Back