ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Dubchick81 said:
Yea but you have to think chic... a person with something wrong with they're heart needs meds to make them better as much as you need meds to make you better.. its the same thing..

That's exactly it. I think because its a mental thing and its easily hidden from most people, that makes it seem not as serious. But I've thought awful things... Absolutely _awful_ things that I'd never repeat out loud for fear of someone thinking I'm crazy. And its not normal. And I know it isn't and that's why I know I need to be on the medication. At least for now. See she gave me a prescription for a year (for starters) and I don't think he was expecting that. I don't want him to think less of me for needing them either.
How the hell do you manage to get me pouring my heart out when I can't even tell some of the people closest to me about these things!!?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've been in the same boat as you hun with the meds and dieting. Things will start to improve hun you just need to give it time and you will start to see the good results you want :) it took me a little while to start seeing improvements in myself and the scales.

That's exactly it. I think because its a mental thing and its easily hidden from most people, that makes it seem not as serious. But I've thought awful things... Absolutely _awful_ things that I'd never repeat out loud for fear of someone thinking I'm crazy. And its not normal. And I know it isn't and that's why I know I need to be on the medication. At least for now. See she gave me a prescription for a year (for starters) and I don't think he was expecting that. I don't want him to think less of me for needing them either.
How the hell do you manage to get me pouring my heart out when I can't even tell some of the people closest to me about these things!!?

I'm in the wrong prefession.. I should be a psycholgist ha ha..
I'm sure once the meds have settled and you're feeling more content and happy he'll see why you need them.. Just try and be as open as you can with him.
No-one will think any less of you for needing them.. And if they do its their ignorance.. No reflection on you at all..

Tispy said:
I've been in the same boat as you hun with the meds and dieting. Things will start to improve hun you just need to give it time and you will start to see the good results you want :) it took me a little while to start seeing improvements in myself and the scales.

Thanks for your input hon. since I started them again the motivation to watch what I eat isn't there. But then its only been a couple weeks so need to give it more time. Sometimes I eat too much, other days I barely want to eat at all. Strange but hopefully be back to normal soon.

Dubchick81 said:
I'm in the wrong prefession.. I should be a psycholgist ha ha..
I'm sure once the meds have settled and you're feeling more content and happy he'll see why you need them.. Just try and be as open as you can with him.
No-one will think any less of you for needing them.. And if they do its their ignorance.. No reflection on you at all..
I think you might've been good at that actually. You're like a samaritan or something lol.
Yes I will give it more time and hopefully I won't be such a zombie in a week or 2.

My fella gave me a terrys choc orange for valentines. I was annoyed but said nothing. We went and got dinner out, I had some duck fried rice but couldn't finish it lol. We had a lovely time and spent the whole evening together. Then I came home to this :D lovely flowers, marc de champagne heart shaped choccies and balloons lol! He's defo in the good books... ;)

Attachments

• 2012-02-14 23.53.45-1.jpg
    2012-02-14 23.53.45-1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 53
  • 2012-02-14 23.49.33-1.jpg
    2012-02-14 23.49.33-1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 54
Defo lucky I bit my tongue... I would've been fairly annoyed if that was all he'd got me after I booked us a night away together lol. I had forgotten being annoyed about it when we were hanging out though. Then got home to the romance galore lol... Ah he's an aul sap. ;) x

My priority is definitely to get well. My other sister has now announced she is getting married in june much to the chagrin of my sister who's getting married in september and has been planning for months. So I'm quite anxious about that too. These tablets take about 3 weeks to even out and last week was the worst week so far. Felt like a zombie going though the motions of day to day life but with little or no emotion which freaked out my OH. I don't know how to explain it to him... I need the meds but he doesn't like the affect they have on me.
I think I need to go back to basics for my weight too. I just don't have the willpower right now. Hoping next week I'll snap out of it.
Thanks Frances, I'll try not to annoy you too much though. I don't really talk to anyone at home about it anymore. X

sARAH !!!! Take my number !!! despite the poor feedback from mt so called friend, i love to make sure ppl are ok ..... i can chat for hours too !!! ile pm you my number and seriously off load ...

*Claire-Bear* said:
sARAH !!!! Take my number !!! despite the poor feedback from mt so called friend, i love to make sure ppl are ok ..... i can chat for hours too !!! ile pm you my number and seriously off load ...

You're such a sweetie. I appreciate that hon, will text you soon :) you're such a darling xx

aw sarah im glad he spoiled you for valentines. i hope you feel better soon and meds kick in soon. stick with it... hugs.. xx

Thanks hon. I'm trying my best but had another meltdown today. My moods are so up and down and irrational these days! We'll see how it goes I guess... X

but u know yourself-u will be 'irrational' for a while until meds kick in. hang on in there.... xx

Sneaky WI shows STS. I don't mind that because I haven't been pointing so probably maintaining really. Feeling very bad today. I'm off work. May need to see the doctor tomorrow.

Do what you thinks best for you hun xx Sts is good :)

Dubchick81 said:
Eh... no sneaky WI's remember!!!! :)
Mind yerself today chic.. If no better tomoro please do go back to the doc.. And remember, text ANYTIME.. xx

I remember hehe. Was just checking I'm not gaining loads with being a bit lax lately.
I will go back if I'm not feeling better tomorrow for sure. Thanks hon x

Back