ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Trefoil said:
we speak only of the truth ;)

Ruth
x
Mrsm79 said:
Yep we sure do you gorgeous little thing!!!!!!!!!!

Mentallers. Ye are blind but thanks for being nice to me. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hope your ok beautiful xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Hope your ok beautiful xxxxxxx

Thank you for checking in hon. on different meds and signed off work but think it will do me good in the long run. Pancake day and I had 2 home made american style ones with jam... YUM! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Thank you for checking in hon. on different meds and signed off work but think it will do me good in the long run. Pancake day and I had 2 home made american style ones with jam... YUM! X

Sounds yummy!!!

At least you will get to rest and relax a bit :D

Ruth
X

Thank you ladies. My mum didn't think I need to be off work (or on meds for that matter). Unfortunately I am _very_ good at hiding my true thoughts so she doesn't know the half of it. It spilled out in the doctors surgery though. So she recommended some time off. I think it will do me good. I am very tired all the time though?? Only managed a walk today, no runs since saturdays one. Maybe tomorrow!

My sister just asked me to be bridesmaid (its not a traditional wedding so wasnt sure I was gonna get to be one). I'm delighted! I get to be bridesmaid twice this year :) gonna let my hair grow nice and long for it! X

Dubchick81 said:
Awe that's great hun. Where's the second (first) wedding? N when? X

Its in dubland!! In june. So technically its first even though it was announced after the one in september lol. X

azwethinkweiz said:

Aww honey, time away will help :) glad you had pancakes ... Mmmmmmm! You no im always here if you need me :) xxxxxxx

Dubchick81 said:
Very nice... Where? Is that the sister that lives in castleknock??

Lol no that's the one that's getting married in september. She was supposed to do the run on saturday but slept in instead LOL. This one lives in lucan. She has a daughter and been with her fella for 10 years so its about time! Think its the clarion on the quays she's getting married in..

I was signed off for two weeks last June and all I did for the entire time was sleep. I think its just your body telling you you need some time out.
Great news about double bridesmaidings. Sounds awesome and TWO pretty dresses.

I hope you feel better soon. X

anj_i_am said:
I was signed off for two weeks last June and all I did for the entire time was sleep. I think its just your body telling you you need some time out.
Great news about double bridesmaidings. Sounds awesome and TWO pretty dresses.

I hope you feel better soon. X

So this tired feeling is normal enough then lol? Good good. Thought I was just being lazy but I am seriously tired all the time!
Yup TWO dresses. They're getting them online - lots cheaper. Hopefully they look ok on me once we get them!? X

Feeling really low now. My Dad went and told my sister that I'm "not well in myself" apparently and she's completely trivialized the whole illness. I didn't even want her to know about it but of course dad opened his big gob. She thinks I "seem fine" and is like "what is she going to do if she's gonna be like this all the time!?" I'm really upset. Been crying and my mind is racing. Just feel like running away now.

:( Thats so horrid :(

Try and see past them both, show them what you can do, be strong!!

BIG BIG HUGS!!

Don't run away please- it doesnt solve anything :(

Can you get an appointment with your Dr to talk?

Ruth
x

I'm in bits now. I'm so sensitive and feel like she thinks I should just buck up and get on with things. Or that there's nothing obviously terribly wrong with my life so what do I have to complain about... I have this intense feeling of guilt about being unwell now.

I will go to my doctor tomorrow if I still feel this way. I'm just going to go to bed for a while I think...

Please don't feel guilty about being ill, you really don't need to!

Go to bed and have a sleep and see how you feel when you wake up :)

Have a nice relaxing bath, watch a DVD and have some 'me' time. Switch your phone off for a bit and just take some time with you!!!

Ruth
x

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm in bits now. I'm so sensitive and feel like she thinks I should just buck up and get on with things. Or that there's nothing obviously terribly wrong with my life so what do I have to complain about... I have this intense feeling of guilt about being unwell now.

I will go to my doctor tomorrow if I still feel this way. I'm just going to go to bed for a while I think...

Do not feel guilty hun xxx you can not help the way you feel. Tell your sister or any one else who thinks you are not ill to naff off xx don't let them get to you xxx concentrate on yourself xxx big hugs

I just hate this thought that people (especially those closest to me) are thinking "what's up with her, she has nothing to be sad about". I don't _want_ to feel this way, I really don't. I have this guilt that I'm letting everyone down or something. Does that make sense? I'm lying in bed now. Thanks for being nice to me girls xx

I just hate this thought that people (especially those closest to me) are thinking "what's up with her, she has nothing to be sad about". I don't _want_ to feel this way, I really don't. I have this guilt that I'm letting everyone down or something. Does that make sense? I'm lying in bed now. Thanks for being nice to me girls xx

I know what you mean- I dont think that they understand but let them stew and dont fight back they will understand in their own time!!!

Just relax and have some time to yourself!

PM me anytime that you need to!

Ruth
x

Back