ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Dubchick81 said:
Oh I am so like that too... Any time Jonathan has invited me out with his footie or his work I have had to have a few before I've gone.. But no matter how far gone I am I still usually tend to be jittery n nervous thinking "they are definitely thinking WTF is he doing with that?!"
And no matter how great people tell me I look on a night out I always feel like "the fat one" of the group.. My friend is always giving out to me for thinking so negatively about myself..

Oh girls!!! Your crazy they are lucky to have your your both lovely now stop that negativity! Cxxx

yeah pack it in!

or this will happen! :whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

I'm havin a tough afternoon!! A fella off my bf's dad died n his funeral was today. So he's now in the pub since lunch time no doubt locked!!
Before we got together Jono had a 1 night stand with the blokes sister. She's been with EVERY ONE of the lads of the football team so clearly no morals or standards!!!
She's used to give Jono booty calls up to a good year after we hit together... Now she's obviously there as its her dad!! N he's not answering my calls r texts!!! Talk about feedin my paranoia!!!!!! ;(

I would question his morals and standards in this case too having a one night stand with someone like her (but I'm sure you've already had that chat with him). My ex went off with a girl like that for a one nighter. Only difference is that girl was also my best friend. Needless to say she isn't anymore lol. Completely understand your paranoia... I'd be exactly the same if not worse than you in this situation. Thinking all sorts. BUT because I'm on the outside looking in, I'm able to see this logically. There's no way he has any interest in her when he's with you. Plus her dad just died so I would doubt she's in the booty call mood. I'd still have words with him about not answering any calls or texts and would explain why you were paranoid about it too. Its not on. Our fellas need to understand the way our minds work and not give us _more_ reasons to be paranoid. Xxx huuuugs

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh we had that chat alright Sarah!!! She now has a kid n no idea who it's dad is!! So am tryna think she's gone home with the kid but she's too into her boozin do I doubt she is!!!
I text him saying "you're out drinking with a cheap skank with no murals r standards that not 18 months ago was booty calling u and ur ignoring my calls n texts. Am I meant to be not pissed off?" I sent that at 17:28 n haven't heard anything back!!

Dubchick81 said:
Oh we had that chat alright Sarah!!! She now has a kid n no idea who it's dad is!! So am tryna think she's gone home with the kid but she's too into her boozin do I doubt she is!!!
I text him saying "you're out drinking with a cheap skank with no murals r standards that not 18 months ago was booty calling u and ur ignoring my calls n texts. Am I meant to be not pissed off?" I sent that at 17:28 n haven't heard anything back!!

She sounds delightful. Ugh. I'd be very hurt about my texts being ignored seeing as he knows that her being there would bother you. He had better not be sitting drinking with her and will have to have a good excuse ready for later. How would he feel if this was the other way around and you were out drinking with a guy you'd slept with who wouldn't leave you alone after? I doubt he'd like it. Try and stay calm hon. You're a million times better than that girl and you know you are hon. I'm sure Jono knows that too even if he's being a bit of an idiot right now... XxX

Oh dear hun, I wouldn't of even mentioned it as he is probably now avoiding you as he knows he will get it in the neck, but I do understand your paranoia I hate stuff like that, had a similar experience at the funeral Monday but it was someone I had a fling with, my boyfriend came to the funeral to as it was his friend also that died but it actually wasn't awkward thank god! I did talk to him and it was fine as there is nothing there it was just something that happened in the past so I expect that is the same for your bf, try not to worry he loves you

Well still not heard a peep. I did go to the pub he said he was at but he wasn't there!! The funeral was!! But he wasn't!! I missed a call from him but when I called back 10 mins later he didn answer..
He also rang me earlier n I answered but he hung up without saying a word! Don't kno what to b thinkin but I do kno I am not happy!! What a fukin dick!
Ya kno annoys me more tho... If he'd sent a simple text like "shut up ya spa" r something is b fine with it all. But y ignore mg calms n texts??? Really annoyed...

Dubchick81 said:
Well still not heard a peep. I did go to the pub he said he was at but he wasn't there!! The funeral was!! But he wasn't!! I missed a call from him but when I called back 10 mins later he didn answer..
He also rang me earlier n I answered but he hung up without saying a word! Don't kno what to b thinkin but I do kno I am not happy!! What a fukin dick!
Ya kno annoys me more tho... If he'd sent a simple text like "shut up ya spa" r something is b fine with it all. But y ignore mg calms n texts??? Really annoyed...

That's desperate. It's one thing that he was out in the pub ignoring ya but its another thing that he wasn't even there so you dunno where he is or what's going on so then the worrying starts kicking in. You must have the patience of a saint, I'd bloody flay him lol! There's no excuse for that behavior.
Hope you've heard from him by now hon xx

Trefoil said:
Hey Sarah,

How are you feeling today??

Ruth
x

I'm alright thanks, I got some sleep last night thank god lol!

I weighed in and STS. Which is pretty ok considering I haven't been counting and have had some very naughty things.
I walked 3km yesterday and jogged 6km (slowly) so that might've undone some of the badness maybe.

How's you today, are you working? X

I'm alright thanks, I got some sleep last night thank god lol!

I weighed in and STS. Which is pretty ok considering I haven't been counting and have had some very naughty things.
I walked 3km yesterday and jogged 6km (slowly) so that might've undone some of the badness maybe.

How's you today, are you working? X

Well done on the STS!!!
Thats great- as long as you keep plodding along you will be fine :D

Im ok thanks- yes I am working!! Had a stitch put in my neck yesterday as I had a skin tag, put a plaster over it and ended up covered in Hives!!! :( So i look ridiculous haha!

Put another plaster over my arm where I had blood tests and thats now flared too so im shuffling round sniffling and all hivey!!!

Not my day today obviously!!!

Any plans for today??

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Well done on the STS!!!
Thats great- as long as you keep plodding along you will be fine :D

Im ok thanks- yes I am working!! Had a stitch put in my neck yesterday as I had a skin tag, put a plaster over it and ended up covered in Hives!!! :( So i look ridiculous haha!

Put another plaster over my arm where I had blood tests and thats now flared too so im shuffling round sniffling and all hivey!!!

Not my day today obviously!!!

Any plans for today??

Ruth
x
Aye I'll plod on and maybe I'll find the willpower to diet properly again sometime :p

Jaysus... Are you allergic to plasters or something? Poor thing. I come out in loads of hives if I eat apples lol.
No plans really. My OH is coming to see me I think. We are going for dinner later tonight though so will wear my new top and skirt... with those hold-me-in tights (sexy!) Lol! Any plans for after work? X

Aye I'll plod on and maybe I'll find the willpower to diet properly again sometime :p

Jaysus... Are you allergic to plasters or something? Poor thing. I come out in loads of hives if I eat apples lol.
No plans really. My OH is coming to see me I think. We are going for dinner later tonight though so will wear my new top and skirt... with those hold-me-in tights (sexy!) Lol! Any plans for after work? X

Im allergic to Latex- have an epipen and meditag but also get bits of allergies off items that have similar compounds so its my own fault entirely!!

Love Apples- they flare my eczema up!!!

Those tights sound well sexy!!!! Hope you enjoy your meal :D

Off to Lidl after work woo?!? then im going for a long walk in the afternoon I think! Ive got pizza stomach- bloated to hell and really bad indigestion! Im not doing treat night again it its just too painful!!!

I think when it comes to dieting- from my own experience anyway, I cant do it if I have something clouding my vision! So concentrate on yourself first and then the dieting can come afterwards :)

Hope youre ok!!

Ruth
x

azwethinkweiz said:
That's desperate. It's one thing that he was out in the pub ignoring ya but its another thing that he wasn't even there so you dunno where he is or what's going on so then the worrying starts kicking in. You must have the patience of a saint, I'd bloody flay him lol! There's no excuse for that behavior.
Hope you've heard from him by now hon xx

Morning hun. No not heard a thing. Not expecting to either til at least lunch time. If at all And believe me if I knew where the F he was id more than flay him!!
He'll turn it makin out it was me bein psycho so he was ignition me so as not to listen but believe me I'll kill him when I get me hands on him

Dubchick81 said:
Morning hun. No not heard a thing. Not expecting to either til at least lunch time. If at all And believe me if I knew where the F he was id more than flay him!!
He'll turn it makin out it was me bein psycho so he was ignition me so as not to listen but believe me I'll kill him when I get me hands on him

That would annoy me to how rude

Dubchick81 said:

Ya know... I don't think Sean would dare do this lol. He'd be scared to hahaha. I would definitely flay him. Seriously. He should've at least text to say he got home safe or whatever. Sheesh.

Back