ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Trefoil said:
Im allergic to Latex- have an epipen and meditag but also get bits of allergies off items that have similar compounds so its my own fault entirely!!

Love Apples- they flare my eczema up!!!

Those tights sound well sexy!!!! Hope you enjoy your meal :D

Off to Lidl after work woo?!? then im going for a long walk in the afternoon I think! Ive got pizza stomach- bloated to hell and really bad indigestion! Im not doing treat night again it its just too painful!!!

I think when it comes to dieting- from my own experience anyway, I cant do it if I have something clouding my vision! So concentrate on yourself first and then the dieting can come afterwards :)

Hope youre ok!!

Ruth
x

Aaah that makes sense then. How annoying to be allergic to latex!

Haha the tights are the opposite of sexy... But sure ya'd never know when I'm wearing the skirt haha.

Yeah that's exactly it. I'll concentrate on feeling better and then the dieting will naturally come again I'm sure xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Tbh Sarah is say he was far too fuked to kno how to text!!
I just kno he's gona use "me accusing him" as his excuse. He'll say he was too pisses off that I had to bring that up that he didn wana talk. I can read him like a book!! Am fuming!! Gona go to curves now. Get out some aggression :)

Dubchick81 said:
Tbh Sarah is say he was far too fuked to kno how to text!!
I just kno he's gona use "me accusing him" as his excuse. He'll say he was too pisses off that I had to bring that up that he didn wana talk. I can read him like a book!! Am fuming!! Gona go to curves now. Get out some aggression :)

Grrrr. He'd be in biiiig trouble with me lol. Definitely let out that aggression hon. Sweat it out! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Grrrr. He'd be in biiiig trouble with me lol. Definitely let out that aggression hon. Sweat it out! X

My fella does this too.
Glad I'm not the only one going through it.
I live with him so I'm up all night worried sick til he gets home and then he's being sick and loud and wakes our daughter up so I go with no sleep.
He then spends the day in bed and I want to smother him.
Men have it so easy!!!
But heaven forbid if I don't answer my phone Xxx

hollyjayneratcliffe said:
My fella does this too.
I live with him so I'm up all night worried sick til he gets home and then he's being sick and loud and wakes our daughter up so I go with no sleep.
Men have it so easy!!!

My hubby did it to me once and got so drunk he was throwing up the next day so I went out shopping for the day, on my own leaving him sick as a dog with the kids and accidentaly left my phone at home!!! Whoops!!!!!

Revenge was sweet, he's never and would never do it again:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow I'm taking a leaf out of your book!!!! He does it nearly every weekend.
Think im a mug for putting up with him.
Truth is he's got until I hit goal to sort his self out otherwise ill find someone else.
Does that sound bad, baring in mind its 3stone 7lbs away lol Xx

Wow I'm taking a leaf out of your book!!!! He does it nearly every weekend.
Think im a mug for putting up with him.
Truth is he's got until I hit goal to sort his self out otherwise ill find someone else.
Does that sound bad, baring in mind its 3stone 7lbs away lol Xx

Why have you given him until you get to goal?

Because I love him. And I don't want it to be my fault it ends, at least then I can honestly say I tried all I could.
And also for my daughter.
X

Because I love him. And I don't want it to be my fault it ends, at least then I can honestly say I tried all I could.
And also for my daughter.
X

Why will he change when you get to goal tho, there's no way it'll be your fault. If he treats you like that you deserve better. Putting up with it isn't trying, it's putting up with it. I find it really sad that you feel like that:(

Tell me if I'm wrong but it sounds like your saying he's too good for you and your trying to loose weight to keep him and make him interested. He's not being fair doing what he does. Give him a bloody severe talking too and tell him to stop!!!

I don't think he's too good for me, I just don't feel good in myself, not enough to be confident enough to go out and find someone else.
I know I shouldn't put up with him being like that.
And if it was me listening to a friend say those things is tell her to stop being such a mug.
I just don't know how to do it for myself.
I just keep hoping things will improve. But they never do.

He's a really good Wordsmith, he's got that 'sorry' speech perfected to a tee.

I don't even know why I bother though, we don't have a relationship as it is and its like living with a stranger sometimes.
I have to ask for a cuddle......at 23 I shouldn't have to ask for anything, it should be a natural emotion to feel between two people who love eachother Xx

My fella does this too.
Men have it so easy!!!

He's the same if I don't answer my phone. In saying that he only rings if he needs something. Usually he just texts to check I'm ok.
He very rarely goes out, but when he does I don't usually hear from him much. I was only on a mad one coz she was there!! (I kno how pathetic that is!)

I'm with Tracy tho, u gettin to goal isn't gona make his behaviour change. It's only my opinion but if u feel that way n he knows this is a clear problem n isn't willin to change, u shud end it now. Speaking from experience parents stayin together for the kids sake just makes the kids resentful n miserable (my parents done it for us n believe me. It's not nice)
Also u'll b best to give yerself time alone when (if) u do finish do that time alone can b spent with gettin over him AND getting to goal!
I kno this is easier said than done and it's completely ur decision but no woman deserves that...

hollyjayneratcliffe that sounds awful. You shouldn't put up with it. I know its easy to say that and very hard to do anything. I broke it off with my OH before christmas because things were not going good and he was making me feel insecure... Like I wasn't good enough. We got back together and things have changed a lot for the better. It is still hard with my depression having made a full blown return the last month but he's staying positive for me. You deserve someone who treats you well... Not someone who's just taking the piss. Have you talked to him about it at all? XxX huuuuugs

I had a nice weekend with Sean. I was treating him this weekend which I think he deserves with all the ***** he's dealing with from me. So I bought him a new hoodie and all the harry potter books (he's been on to get them for ages). Then we went to a nice hotel and had dinner on the top floor. Soup to start (roasted tomato and red pepper -2pp?). Fillet steak for main which was gorgeous, had some potatoes with that (very little though) and a little pepper sauce (14pp?). We shared a chocolate fondue for dessert. It was this little bowl of melted dark chocolate with dipping things - marshmallows and fruit pieces. I'd say it was only 4-5pp max as he ate most. I had a couple marshmallows and some strawberries. Then I had a skinny latte -2pp. Was a lovely meal and I think I made wise choices - was willing to pay the extra buck for the lowest pp steak too hehe. X

I've spoke to him several times. He says things will change and they never do.
He always says ill never leave him. I love him too much.
That to me says he knows Exactly what he's doing and doesn't care.

And even if I did leave him he wouldn't leave me alone and id never be allowed to be happy with someone else. He's too jealous.

How do you leave someone you love so much.
It's breaking my heart to be here bit the thought of leaving is even worse.
I bet I sound so stupid and naive x

I had a nice weekend with Sean. I was treating him this weekend which I think he deserves with all the ***** he's dealing with from me. So I bought him a new hoodie and all the harry potter books (he's been on to get them for ages). Then we went to a nice hotel and had dinner on the top floor. Soup to start (roasted tomato and red pepper -2pp?). Fillet steak for main which was gorgeous, had some potatoes with that (very little though) and a little pepper sauce (14pp?). We shared a chocolate fondue for dessert. It was this little bowl of melted dark chocolate with dipping things - marshmallows and fruit pieces. I'd say it was only 4-5pp max as he ate most. I had a couple marshmallows and some strawberries. Then I had a skinny latte -2pp. Was a lovely meal and I think I made wise choices - was willing to pay the extra buck for the lowest pp steak too hehe. X

Well done hun.. You made excellent choices and it all sounds FANTASTIC!! Yum yum..

And even if I did leave him he wouldn't leave me alone and id never be allowed to be happy with someone else. He's too jealous.

OMG I just wana scoop you up and mind ya.. Bless ya..
It is THE hardest thing to do.. been there, done that.. Although its a million times harder for you with a kiddie involved..

The fact he has said out right that you'll never leave shows he knows he can do whatever he likes and he's not gona pay the price.. So why should he? Your gona put up with it so why would he change? (this is NOT how I see it but its how he's clearly looking at it that way..)

You have to put you and yer kiddie first.. He behaviour clearly isn't good for you and your health. The stresses if him being a d1ckhead are gona reek havoc on u.. And its not good for your child either to live in that environment.. He's old enough to help bring a baby into the world and now its time to man up and either look after you both and start being a role model!!

Well your unhappy hun, it is always hard but you can't go on being unhappy and he hasn't changed what more can you do? He will leave you alone eventually I had an ex like that who actually stalked me for about a year then he left me alone! He tried the whole threatening thing but you have to stay strong to your decision

This doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship hun :-(

You do not sound stupid at all. It sounds like he is very controlling emotionally. Have you told any members of your family what he is treating you like? I would suggest maybe staying with some one for a while so you can have some space. Xxxx

Do you have any family or friends close by who know the situation? They may want to help... Its so unfair what he's doing? He will probably want to make it seem like you couldn't possibly leave him. But you need to stand up and make it clear that you CAN and you WILL if things don't change. Don't let him do what he likes while you get hurt. Its not right. He needs a bloody good kick up the bum!!

Oh thanks Frances, I had a blow out night but tried to keep it controlled at the same time! Whoop x

Everyone knows we argue a lot but no one knows what goes on no.
He is very emotionally controlling and draining the life and soul out of me.
I'm extremely depressed all the time, cry nearly every day.
And your all right, I know you are.
I just don't know how to do it x

Back