ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

hollyjayneratcliffe said:
Everyone knows we argue a lot but no one knows what goes on no.
He is very emotionally controlling and draining the life and soul out of me.
I'm extremely depressed all the time, cry nearly every day.
And your all right, I know you are.
I just don't know how to do it x

Hmm I think you need a heart to heart with someone you know. Your mum? A sibling? A close friend? Ask them if you can have a chat about something personal and that you want their advice. I find it hard to ask people but also find they are usually more than willing to help me. You need to sort this out... You don't want to end up fully depressed and not knowing where to turn. The doctor is there if you feel you can't cope and need some medication. A good doctor will understand and remember they've heard it ALL before so don't feel like you can't ask for help. I think you _need_ to ask someone for help. I bet you'll feel a weight lifted when you do too. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Everyone knows we argue a lot but no one knows what goes on no.
He is very emotionally controlling and draining the life and soul out of me.
I'm extremely depressed all the time, cry nearly every day.
And your all right, I know you are.
I just don't know how to do it x
Its easy to see what you need to do in these situations but SO hard to act on them.. especially as there is a kiddie involved..

Honestly, it sounds like you need to get out of it tho.
If you're scared of him, involve a male relation to help you get away from him or if you think they won't be able restrain themselves from hitting him and in turn gettin into trouble you can always involve the police.. Hopefully its not to that extreme tho..

I completely understand its a scary thought tho.. As I said been there done that.. Tho thankfully no kiddies were involved..
I "loved" my ex so much that I thought I'd never get over him and never meet anyone that could possible mean nearly as much to me..
I wasted 5 years staying with him being miserble, crying constantly, always being stressed.. Supporting him financially even tho we both lived at home with our parents.. But he always promised it would change and I always gave in.. Nothing changed except that I grew a pair n ended it..
I'm not saying it was easy and there were plenty of tears and plenty of thoughts of taking him back.. But with the help of friends I stayed strong and got over him..
I had to change my phone number 3 times and in the end had to threaten to get the police involved if he didn't stop phoning/texting/emailing me and he eventually got the message..

Since being away from him and being happier.. I have lost the 2 stone I had initially set out to lose and on my way to losing more.. its surprising how easy it is when you dont have that drama in your life.. And believe me.. If I can cope.. Anyone can!!

Frances, you're such a wise one! X

My day was naughty cuz I had a creme egg. I also had a few ritz crackers with cadbury philly on them! Oh and I went out to lunch with mum and had a ham and cheese croissant.
It started well with cheerios though LOL. Had a small piece steak pie with a potato & broccoli for dinner. I keep forgetting to eat fruit and veg these days!
On a good note, I got some new running shoes & 3/4 length lycras (getting too warm for my trackies now). Also got a pair of hush puppy wedges & a pair comfy flip flops for hols later in the year.
Had a 40 minute jog tonight in my new gear so I might've worked off a couple of crackers LOL! Shall try harder to be good tomorrow.

azwethinkweiz said:
Frances, you're such a wise one! X

My day was naughty cuz I had a creme egg. I also had a few ritz crackers with cadbury philly on them! Oh and I went out to lunch with mum and had a ham and cheese croissant.
It started well with cheerios though LOL. Had a small piece steak pie with a potato & broccoli for dinner. I keep forgetting to eat fruit and veg these days!
On a good note, I got some new running shoes & 3/4 length lycras (getting too warm for my trackies now). Also got a pair of hush puppy wedges & a pair comfy flip flops for hols later in the year.
Had a 40 minute jog tonight in my new gear so I might've worked off a couple of crackers LOL! Shall try harder to be good tomorrow.

Comes with experience unfortunately. And it's so much easier to say :-(

Have reloaded C25K on my iPod n really wana get started. Am just too embarrassed to go out alone... I will tho... I'm an adult.. I can do it ha ha

Dubchick81 said:
Comes with experience unfortunately. And it's so much easier to say :-(

Have reloaded C25K on my iPod n really wana get started. Am just too embarrassed to go out alone... I will tho... I'm an adult.. I can do it ha ha

I had to do mine alone hon. Now I can jog for 40 minutes :) you can do it!! X

Hey Sarah :D well done for the 5k!!! Hope u are well darling!! :D are u on SF or PP at mo? How far from goal now? Sorry for being AWOL x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hey Sarah :D well done for the 5k!!! Hope u are well darling!! :D are u on SF or PP at mo? How far from goal now? Sorry for being AWOL x

I'm on nothing hon. I pp every so often but am just maintaining really at the mo. Keeping up the jogging though. Need to get my head back in it! I'm 8lb or so from goal. Doable before these weddings later in the year I think!! X

Sounds very sensible :D x

Dubchick81 said:
I know.. once i've done it once I'll be fine.. Its just the initial starting off ya know..

How you today? xx

You'll start to enjoy it after a while though. You'll feel great about yourself after its done too hehe :)

I'm alright. Due to the doctor tomorrow which always makes me nervous. How's things with you? X

Did you hear anything? The waiting must be driving ya mad lol!

I had these for lunch after I went out for another 40 minute jog. Forgot how much I looooove them lol.
Pitta pizza!!

Attachments

• 2012-02-28 15.45.54-1.jpg
    2012-02-28 15.45.54-1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 49
azwethinkweiz said:
Did you hear anything? The waiting must be driving ya mad lol!

Heyyy...
No hadn't heard n my nerves got the better of me so I rang... She said she'd just got off the phone to the underwriter who just had some queries about Jonathans savings but "it all seems really positive" n they "should hav an answer tomoro"
So hopefully that's a good sign.......

Dubchick81 said:
Heyyy...
No hadn't heard n my nerves got the better of me so I rang... She said she'd just got off the phone to the underwriter who just had some queries about Jonathans savings but "it all seems really positive" n they "should hav an answer tomoro"
So hopefully that's a good sign.......

Sounds good to me and she sounds like she's convinced you're gonna get it too. Keeping my fingers crossed for you hon! Hopefully you hear back today xx

I'm supposed to go back to the doctor again today. My mum wants to come with me. I don't know what she's going to say. I'm worried she'll convince the doctor I don't need any of these "silly" meds whereas I think at the moment I do need something.
Also dunno what to tell the doctor. I know I probably should be feeling better at this stage but I'm just not? I feel much the same really. I have gotten sleep the last couple nights which is good though.

Yeah I knew it. My mum is saying all morning now "what good are those tablets anyway, I don't know if you need them" etc etc. now I'm dead anxious. If I could just get over this on my own then I would... I don't think she understands. I'm upset now.

In that case Sarah, would it be a good idea to take her to the doctors with you then the doctor could maybe explain to her? If you start to get upset the doctor will ask her to go outside!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think its because she's just sick of me hanging about and sick of my depressed mood. She doesn't think the medication is working. I don't know what to do. I'm getting myself all worked up here.

azwethinkweiz said:
I think its because she's just sick of me hanging about and sick of my depressed mood. She doesn't think the medication is working. I don't know what to do. I'm getting myself all worked up here.

Don't get worked up hun xx the doctor will set your mum straight if she starts saying you don't need the pills xx

Back