ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

starkissedx said:
Well done you that's fab :) what ya gonna see in cinema? Yesterday I went to cinema with no snacks at all!! Shocked myself ha! But..then OH took me for dinner and had 8oz beef burger with onions cheese floured bun, garlic fries and peppercorn sauce, then ice cream for dessert....ooops...have a nice night!! Xx

I'm thinking that daniel radcliffe movie is supposed to be good. Its on in 40 minutes and I still haven't decided if I'm going. I can't bear sitting with no snacks at all so I would have something small I think. I dunno what's best really.
On another note I haven't heard from my OH in a day and a half. I'm so stubborn though that I won't text him now either. Dunno what he's playing at. He was supposed to come to my nannas birthday lunch tomorrow too but I guess I'll be going without him *folds arms* :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

brien77 said:
Hi sarah. Been reading back over ur diary and it made me cry. I hope u will be ok. Enjoy ur night and wow well done on the running.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Sorry about that hon, I'm trying to be more positive *pinky swear*
I'll be ok if I just keep myself busy! Dunno about the cinema now, don't want to go alone but I suppose its better than sitting thinking all night! X

My boyfriend just broke up with me. By text. While I was at my nannas 80th birthday party. Fair to say I'm really upset. I don't know what to do but right now I feel like I can't handle anything. Everything is just getting worse, not better.

omg sarah i am so sorry, what an absolute ****, i can't believe he would do that. That makes me so angry, especially when you are not well at the moment. Im here if you need to talk xxx

My boyfriend just broke up with me. By text. While I was at my nannas 80th birthday party. Fair to say I'm really upset. I don't know what to do but right now I feel like I can't handle anything. Everything is just getting worse, not better.

aww hun im so sorry :( what an immature little $hit he is!

TBH hun you are way too good for him xx you deserve so much better than a person like that!

Big hugs to you hun xxx

Things will get better for you I promise and you will find someone who is better for you than that a$$ hat!
:bighug:

Oh sarah big hugs for you. I honestly dont know what to say as nothing is gonna make u feel better at the moment. I think u need to concentrate on just yourself for the next few weeks. Im so sorry to hear this news.

I dunno what to do. Feel completely lost and abandoned. Apparently "this isn't working" for him. And that's it, that's the last I've heard from him and probably the last I'll ever hear knowing him. He'll basically never text or call me again. He'll just get on with things and now I'm left in an even bigger mess than before. I just feel like I don't wanna be here anymore... I really don't. I'm turning 25 this year and have absolutely nothing. I have nothing now.

Your going to feel like this for a while its normal but honestly you WILL be ok in the long run. Go for one of ur fantastic runs to clear ur head. Your still young and have plenty of time to do whatever u want with ur life. Some men just aint worth it trust me on that one !

I honestly cant get over him doing that to you, especially when you have been suffering so much recently. Men have no tact or gumption seriously. You are worth more than him and you have more to live for than him. You have family and friends and they will help you get over this. It might feel like right now there is no light in your life but it will get better and it does sound so cliche but time is a healer especially concerning breakups :( Keep focusing on getting better, and if you feel you need to go to see your doctor and have a chat with her she seems fab from what i've read on your diary. We are all here for you, i honestly feel like i know some of you girls on here better than people in my daily life! Massive hugs and rant on here whenever you want, as Tracy said on my diary when i was going through crap with my OH at the start of the week don't let it build up.

xxxx

I dunno how I'm gonna handle this. We work in the same place. Last time we had a tiff & I broke it off the whole office was gossiping about it. We managed to work it out but I hate the thought of people talking about me like that. I feel like I never wanna go back there at the moment. All I wanna do is lie here. I can't believe he's left me... He left me because I'm depressed after all his speeches of how "we'll get through this" and "I'm there for you". I knew he'd leave... Deep down I knew he wouldn't stay with me when I'm so messed up.

What an absolute spineless c*nt.
Sorry, I can't call him anything else.
Sarah, try to stay as strong as possible, however hard it is. You need to look after yourself right now, don't even give him your thoughts. Keep checking in so we know you're ok. Loves. Xxxx

Sarah don't you dare call yourself 'messed up' ever. Depression is an illness, he's a complete and utter ******, gutless doesn't even begin to describe him. You are worth so much more than him, I know it's easy for me to say now but you'll see that yourself soon enough.

You are soooooo strong I'm thinking that could this give you the push to be determined to get better, have a bit of a 'I will beat this' moment, you've been signed off of work could you use the time to look for something else, prepare for something else, update your CV, make yourself sound as wonderful on paper as you are in real life.

New era maybe??

I'm so sorry he's done this to you but I can't help but feel maybe it is for the best, if he can't support you of be there he's not worth it!

We're all here for you, rant away, slag the spineless twat off as much as you like.

PM me if you need to sweet.

Big hugs:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

omg sarah (((hugs)))) what a t**t, sorry he his ... he knows about your illness so why did he act like he did? :/ MEN!!!!!!! and texting you at your nans party, defo no tact at all - you sure it's him tho n not one of him mates arsing around? might need to check that :/

you have your job and your friends Sarah - you have something and your defo NOT messed (((hugs))) xxx

azwethinkweiz said:

Oh Hun so sorry to hear this, did he even give you a reason? You will get through it hun it won't feel like it now but you will I promiss! This could be a new start I was devastated when my ex left me but I got a new job and it all started to click again and it will for you.

Hugs

Thanks for the lovely replies xxx
Tracy, I might start to look for a new job yes. I'm not happy in my job anyway so maybe this is just another reason to leave it? I'm supposed to go the docs again on tuesday or wednesday, I'm not sure what she'll think about this new scenario considering it was my ex who convinced me to go see her for help in the first place?
It hasn't given me the "I will beat this" vibe... Quite the opposite actually. Maybe that will kick in another day.

Babybelle, he just said it isn't working (maybe he's right?) and he can't go in with this where he feels like he's tiptoing around me and like he can't say what he likes in case he upsets me.

I dunno, maybe I'm better off alone but still can't help feeling like I now have no one to talk to anymore. None of my friends know I'm depressed because I don't see them much and some have moved away. So I've lost the one person that I feel really knew how I was feeling.

I can guarantee I'll never hear from him again. I tore up this years valentines card and the balloons in a fit of anger (he obviously didn't mean what he wrote in the card anyway).

Needless to say I haven't eaten much today girls but did have some sugary teas. X

Hiya Sarah, sorry I've been AWOL for a while, especially when you are feeling so low. But I have to say I agree with Tracy, Sean seems to be the cause of alot of your upset lately so it may be a good thing to not be with him anymore (sorry if I've overstepped the mark) chickie. Definately go see your doc this week, just to get everything off your chest, take some time to yourself and be kind to yourself. You are a lovely lovely girl who deserves the best in the word and you'll get it too. If I can do anything for you just ask (((hugs))) xxx

Awwwww darling!! I am sooo soooo sorry!! What a shitbag!! What a horrid way to break up with u!!! stupid boy!! But sweetheart he is not everything... u have so much going for u... u are stunning, kind, friendly, u have a job... u will get everything u deserve and more..

Maybe he was holding u back.. now u can finally get to goal and start to love yourself like we all love u!!! hugs xxx

Everyone keeps saying maybe its for the best. Right now I can't see that it is because its like losing my only friend? Maybe I'll change my mind eventually... But right now I feel quite alone.

What a coward, firstly for using your condition to break it off and secondly for dumping you over text .... how ****ing immature !! Sarah, im here for you ........... dont let an immature little boy, who clearly has no respect for you by the way hes gone about this ... get you down, your worth so much more xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't help let it get me down. I pretty much had a meltdown at the party and my sisters had to take me home. My head hurts so much from crying. Then the next minute I'm really angry because I know he won't be crying and doesn't even care about me being in this condition... He won't bother to check I'm ok or text at all or come see me face to face... Nothing. It feels so harsh.

Back