ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I can't help let it get me down. I pretty much had a meltdown at the party and my sisters had to take me home. My head hurts so much from crying. Then the next minute I'm really angry because I know he won't be crying and doesn't even care about me being in this condition... He won't bother to check I'm ok or text at all or come see me face to face... Nothing. It feels so harsh.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

My last boyf did somethin similar to me ........... it hurts like HELL .. yet they feel nothing? how can they be like that? Sarah i dont think anything anyone says will help ... heartache sucks .. i wish i could hug and squeeze you all better :bighug:

My ex did the same to me, just rang me up one day and said he couldn't be with me anymore...didn't stop me missing him even though he was a twat! What your feeling is natural xx

I wish I could just stop feeling right now. Or at least stop thinking. Nights are the worst for my thinking.

Am not gona say any if the obvious babe. I have my number... Use it... I can meet ya any time ya want... We can meet halfway.. Swords... Blanch...
I kno ya feel right now ya'v been kicked so hard in the stomach but I PROMISE.... it does get easier.
I hope he grows a pair n eventually gives u a proper reason for bein such a duche...
Sending the biggest hugs babe... Take some pain killers n get yerself into bed. Try get sum sleep xxxxxxxxxxxx

you have my number too Sarah !! im always here xxxxxx

We broke up briefly before champagne_supernova and he wasn't all that bothered that time either. He just went back to his life before I was in it and that's what he'll do this time too. He's always said before when he makes a decision like this he never goes back on it. So that's how its ended... With a text. No phonecall even. That's the thing that bothers me most... The fact that I'll never hear from him again and when I'm back in work he'll just ignore me and act like we were never together... Like he did before. Its desperately harsh.

We broke up briefly before champagne_supernova and he wasn't all that bothered that time either. He just went back to his life before I was in it and that's what he'll do this time too. He's always said before when he makes a decision like this he never goes back on it. So that's how its ended... With a text. No phonecall even. That's the thing that bothers me most... The fact that I'll never hear from him again and when I'm back in work he'll just ignore me and act like we were never together... Like he did before. Its desperately harsh.

God he ain't man of the year then is he!? In that case, you should absolutely refuse to miss him. (or atleast make it seem that way). He obviously isn't good enough if he doesn't care - Don't waste your time thinking about him and instead go find yourself a shiny new man who treats you properly! I would show him as much respect (or lack thereof) as he's shown you. Show him you don't need him! (even if it feels like you do right now.) In a few weeks time you'll be glad he's gone!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
God he ain't man of the year then is he!? In that case, you should absolutely refuse to miss him. (or atleast make it seem that way). He obviously isn't good enough if he doesn't care - Don't waste your time thinking about him and instead go find yourself a shiny new man who treats you properly! I would show him as much respect (or lack thereof) as he's shown you. Show him you don't need him! (even if it feels like you do right now.) In a few weeks time you'll be glad he's gone!

Here here, totally agree with this Sarah.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Certainly not man of the year (although he thinks he is). Thinks he's all that and a bag of potato chips... Well feck him! I'm going to get to goal. I'm going to try harder to beat this depression and maybe go to counseling too.
Well I think a break from men altogether is on the cards. I'm not going to jump into another relationship again. Mum reckons I should focus on me for a while and try to become happy in myself before looking at relationships. I've deactivated my account on FB for the moment.

Certainly not man of the year (although he thinks he is). Thinks he's all that and a bag of potato chips... Well feck him! I'm going to get to goal. I'm going to try harder to beat this depression and maybe go to counseling too.
Well I think a break from men altogether is on the cards. I'm not going to jump into another relationship again. Mum reckons I should focus on me for a while and try to become happy in myself before looking at relationships. I've deactivated my account on FB for the moment.

Good girl yourself!!!!!!! You can do it, you are the most important person here you need to be there for yourself. You WILL get to goal, you WILL feel better in yourself and you don't need any man to 'make' you xxx

Thats the best plan of action. Definitely get counselling (look into CBT; almost guaranteed works if you put the effort in). Mothers are always right and that's a scientific fact! Get to your goal and be happy he won't be around to jeopardise you. You're right to deactivate your account - the last thing you need is things reminding you of him!

Good good good !! love your attitude !!!! He deffo aint no man of the year, he need to grow a pair before he could even win that award :eek: take some you time ...... and enjoy xxxxx

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks for the lovely replies xxx
Tracy, I might start to look for a new job yes. I'm not happy in my job anyway so maybe this is just another reason to leave it? I'm supposed to go the docs again on tuesday or wednesday, I'm not sure what she'll think about this new scenario considering it was my ex who convinced me to go see her for help in the first place?
It hasn't given me the "I will beat this" vibe... Quite the opposite actually. Maybe that will kick in another day.

Babybelle, he just said it isn't working (maybe he's right?) and he can't go in with this where he feels like he's tiptoing around me and like he can't say what he likes in case he upsets me.

I dunno, maybe I'm better off alone but still can't help feeling like I now have no one to talk to anymore. None of my friends know I'm depressed because I don't see them much and some have moved away. So I've lost the one person that I feel really knew how I was feeling.

I can guarantee I'll never hear from him again. I tore up this years valentines card and the balloons in a fit of anger (he obviously didn't mean what he wrote in the card anyway).

Needless to say I haven't eaten much today girls but did have some sugary teas. X

I know you won't feel like it for a while and that's expected, but time does heal.

Try and get some sleep tonight sweet and you know where we all are and we're thinking of you.

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Thats the best plan of action. Definitely get counselling (look into CBT; almost guaranteed works if you put the effort in). Mothers are always right and that's a scientific fact! Get to your goal and be happy he won't be around to jeopardise you. You're right to deactivate your account - the last thing you need is things reminding you of him!

Yes I will look into it, I have real issues with self esteem and negative thinking so it might help overcome that (although obviously right now I don't feel like anything could work on me - more negative thinking lol).
Yes that's exactly it, I've deleted all his texts so I can't torture myself reading them and stuff. I dunno if I'll ever reactivate FB but think I'll leave it off until I'm in a happier place.

*Claire-Bear* said:
Good good good !! love your attitude !!!! He deffo aint no man of the year, he need to grow a pair before he could even win that award :eek: take some you time ...... and enjoy xxxxx

Hehe... Yes. Grow a pair and then I can imagine kicking him in them! Hmm maybe now he can find someone who _he_ thinks deserves him. He thinks he's such a bloody catch. Running at the first hurdle... he ain't no MAN!! Xx

Mrsm79 said:
I know you won't feel like it for a while and that's expected, but time does heal.

Try and get some sleep tonight sweet and you know where we all are and we're thinking of you.

I know time will help but it's just going to be very hard the next few days.
I probably won't sleep much but I'll try, thanks hon x

My ex did this to me after being with him 6years. Not only that but he rang me "without knowing" whilst discussing with his friend the girl he had been seeing at the same time.
I remember being so heartbroken, he was my only friend, only because he'd singled me out and made me chose between them.
I saw him last week, and have 4 messages off him asking me out for a drink, after 5 years I now know its HIS loss Xxx chin up babe, you've got so many friends on here who are there for you 24 hours a day. And I'm pretty sure nearly all of us have been heartbroken. You'll see your better off without him. Take the "ill show him what he's missing" route and you'll be feeling better in no time Xxx

hollyjayneratcliffe said:
My ex did this to me after being with him 6years. Not only that but he rang me "without knowing" whilst discussing with his friend the girl he had been seeing at the same time.
I remember being so heartbroken, he was my only friend, only because he'd singled me out and made me chose between them.
I saw him last week, and have 4 messages off him asking me out for a drink, after 5 years I now know its HIS loss Xxx chin up babe, you've got so many friends on here who are there for you 24 hours a day. And I'm pretty sure nearly all of us have been heartbroken. You'll see your better off without him. Take the "ill show him what he's missing" route and you'll be feeling better in no time Xxx
That's awful hon. What an asshole he was... Its definitely his loss in your case!! X

I just feel like I'm wasting so much time with these men that never want to stick around. I'll be 25 this year and don't think I have much to show for it except failed relationships. I thought this one would work because we were friends first and have a lot in common & same crazy sense of humor. Turns out he's just completely selfish & quite shallow. I need to keep thinking of the bad points about him or I end up upset again...

That's awful hon. What an asshole he was... Its definitely his loss in your case!! X

I just feel like I'm wasting so much time with these men that never want to stick around. I'll be 25 this year and don't think I have much to show for it except failed relationships. I thought this one would work because we were friends first and have a lot in common & same crazy sense of humor. Turns out he's just completely selfish & quite shallow. I need to keep thinking of the bad points about him or I end up upset again...

Sarah we could all prob help you think of his bad points :rolleyes: .... Sarah, your only 24, thats sooo young .. you have the rest of your life ahead of you ... so this stupid dick head has now give you a head start to get out there and fall in love with a man who actually wants to treat you like a princess, like you deserve. Never settle for second best ... you want the best :cool: xxxx

My sister is only 2 years older than me and she's getting married this year and has a house with her fella. I have nothing at all. Its pretty sad really.

azwethinkweiz said:
My sister is only 2 years older than me and she's getting married this year and has a house with her fella. I have nothing at all. Its pretty sad really.

You shouldn't go off other peoples lives, you need to focus on your own. I left facebook purely coz id spend hours looking at others, I was getting more n more depressed by what other peoples lives were, wishing mine was the same. Life is wat you make it. I have 30 year old friends who are single living with mum ... I also have a 23 year old cousin who has a mortgage and 2 kids. Who cares wat stage others are at. focus on you, itll be totally different to anyone elses :) xxxxxxx

Back