ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

He obviously is far too selfish to be in a relationship, there are plenty of decent men out there who would love to fill his boots.
I've always said, you can't find Mr right while your with Mr wrong.
It will upset you, your only human and have a right to be hurt and upset, but don't waste too much more of your time on him, he doesn't deserve that.
And were all at different stages in our lives, don't worry about what other people have. It would have been much worse, you could have been married, or had a child or a mortgage. Xxx chin up

Babe, marriage,a mortgage, kids..... they aren't the be-all and end-all of life. You get yourself out there and grab life with both hands - travel, get the job of YOUR dreams etc.
At 28 i've never held a relationship longer than 18 months. I've never lived with a man and thank goodness because then I wouldn't have been living with my fab housemate for the past 10 years. :)
I've had single-spells that have lasted 3 years because I didn't find anyone worth *not* being single for. I love being selfish..... spending time by/for myself, going and doing what I want without thinking about anyone else, putting myself above anyone else. And I feel that way again now. I've sort of met someone right now but (as great as he is) I'm so reluctant to see if it will go anywhere because it will mean my life isn't 100% my own any more.
Do something for you. 2 years ago, the only thing that pissed me off with being single was not going on holiday, so I booked myself on to an epic American roadtrip trek and buggered off to the States for 3 weeks. Alone. I met up with 13 strangers and had the time of my life. I went to so many amazing places, saw so many amazing things and really challenged myself. I made lifelong friends who I can share these memories with. I cant recommend it enough. Go and do something big for yourself and sod any man. Make sure he's worth not being awesome on your own for! Xx

P.s I know how it feels about them not caring. My ex moved to Ireland 3 weeks ago. We'd been broken up 3 months by then but I know, I KNOW, he still would have gone even if we'd been together. And he wouldn't have considered me for a second. I know its good that he still followed his dreams but it would have been nice to have been considered. Its hard when someone doesn't feel the sense of loss in the same way that you do, but everyone on here will have dealt with similar so keep coming back. We love you. You might think you dont have any friends but look at how many people on here are offering support...... x

Yes I will look into it, I have real issues with self esteem and negative thinking so it might help overcome that (although obviously right now I don't feel like anything could work on me - more negative thinking lol).
Yes that's exactly it, I've deleted all his texts so I can't torture myself reading them and stuff. I dunno if I'll ever reactivate FB but think I'll leave it off until I'm in a happier place.

Even make a new facebook when you do think of reactivating it. No point even upsetting yourself for a second over that little boy... My self esteem is life-threatening - and its my own fault it hasnt got better. Was on the waiting list for CBT and when i started it i didnt put half enough work in; but it worked for the rest of the group because they worked at it!
There's something that works for everyone, we just havta find it and be patient.
My ex did this to me after being with him 6years. Not only that but he rang me "without knowing" whilst discussing with his friend the girl he had been seeing at the same time.
I remember being so heartbroken, he was my only friend, only because he'd singled me out and made me chose between them.
I saw him last week, and have 4 messages off him asking me out for a drink, after 5 years I now know its HIS loss Xxx chin up babe, you've got so many friends on here who are there for you 24 hours a day. And I'm pretty sure nearly all of us have been heartbroken. You'll see your better off without him. Take the "ill show him what he's missing" route and you'll be feeling better in no time Xxx

Oooh can i punch him?! Haaaate people like that - there probably wasn't even seeing anyone- probably just wanted to make you feel horrible!

I once had the misfortune of being with a guy like that. He freaked out at me for ruining his chances with my friend by telling her he cheated on me! (we were broken up less than 12 hours.. because i found out he cheated.) Womaniser!! :sigh:

Word of advice to Dublin girls - if he has a piercing between his two eyes and dresses like an african american rapper when he's white, avoid him!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Even make a new facebook when you do think of reactivating it. No point even upsetting yourself for a second over that little boy... My self esteem is life-threatening - and its my own fault it hasnt got better. Was on the waiting list for CBT and when i started it i didnt put half enough work in; but it worked for the rest of the group because they worked at it!
There's something that works for everyone, we just havta find it and be patient.

Oooh can i punch him?! Haaaate people like that - there probably wasn't even seeing anyone- probably just wanted to make you feel horrible!

I once had the misfortune of being with a guy like that. He freaked out at me for ruining his chances with my friend by telling her he cheated on me! (we were broken up less than 12 hours.. because i found out he cheated.) Womaniser!! :sigh:

Word of advice to Dublin girls - if he has a piercing between his two eyes and dresses like an african american rapper when he's white, avoid him!

Nope there was someone he's still with her now lol.
Men are useless anyways I mean what good do they actually do in a relationship ?? I know what your thinking but sometimes even that isnt up to scratch lol Xx

Nope there was someone he's still with her now lol.
Men are useless anyways I mean what good do they actually do in a relationship ?? I know what your thinking but sometimes even that isnt up to scratch lol Xx

haha ah there are decent guys out there, they're just very rare! At least you're over him, people like that should be exterminated!!

Oh and azwethinkweiz - travelling is BRILLIANT!!

If only I had a gun lol..... x

I don't think there are any nice guys. I've dated the guys who come off as "nice" and its not worked. Spent 2yrs with one. 4yrs with another and a year with the last one. What a waste of time.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I don't think there are any nice guys. I've dated the guys who come off as "nice" and its not worked. Spent 2yrs with one. 4yrs with another and a year with the last one. What a waste of time.

Argh... I do hope you're wrong!! I know that, in the past, my relationships were just unhappy and thats why they ended. But now the guy is insanely perfect. Maybe there is just one perfect guy out there for all of us (i frickken hope!)!

I think I'm wasting my time with these men. The last guy was full of talk about kids and a house and marriage and how we'd get through these hard times and be stronger for it... Literally just days ago... And now its all over just like that. He'll be sitting in work today without a care in the world wondering who his next girlfriend will be... Probs hoping for a less mental one this time. This hurts a lot.

There are nice guys out there my current partner is one of them and to be honest my ex was a nice guy he did end up leaving me for someone else but that was just one of those things it doesn't make him a bad person for liking someone else at least he didn't cheat on me. It is hard to trust and I think as long as you are happy and have fun but still know to be honest anything can happen my boyfriend could leave me I know that or I could leave him you never know!

Just concentrate on you and find some happiness

I think I'm wasting my time with these men. The last guy was full of talk about kids and a house and marriage and how we'd get through these hard times and be stronger for it... Literally just days ago... And now its all over just like that. He'll be sitting in work today without a care in the world wondering who his next girlfriend will be... Probs hoping for a less mental one this time. This hurts a lot.

He's an idiot for leading you on like that! I understand you're hurting like hell but you'll be doing yourself a favour by getting on with your life and making it better, instead of letting that scumbag ruin it for u. Really, look into something really cool to do. Treat yourself to a new job, a holiday, a cruise, or go out and refuse to be sober for at least 2 days! (Just don't go over 2 days or you'll end up balooning up like i did!).. You're single now, so make the most of it by doing things being in a relationship prevented you from doing! Do something insane that you'll never forget (skydive or somethin' less terrifying) or book a holiday or big girly night out so you'll have somethin' to look forward to!

Baby-belle said:
There are nice guys out there my current partner is one of them and to be honest my ex was a nice guy he did end up leaving me for someone else but that was just one of those things it doesn't make him a bad person for liking someone else at least he didn't cheat on me. It is hard to trust and I think as long as you are happy and have fun but still know to be honest anything can happen my boyfriend could leave me I know that or I could leave him you never know!

Just concentrate on you and find some happiness

I just think that this is something I really didn't need right now. I needed someone to rely on but instead he's just abandoned me and made me feel 10 times worse about everything.

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
He's an idiot for leading you on like that! I understand you're hurting like hell but you'll be doing yourself a favour by getting on with your life and making it better, instead of letting that scumbag ruin it for u. Really, look into something really cool to do. Treat yourself to a new job, a holiday, a cruise, or go out and refuse to be sober for at least 2 days! (Just don't go over 2 days or you'll end up balooning up like i did!).. You're single now, so make the most of it by doing things being in a relationship prevented you from doing! Do something insane that you'll never forget (skydive or somethin' less terrifying) or book a holiday or big girly night out so you'll have somethin' to look forward to!

I remember my Dad saying to me a while back that I'd never get married or have kids because I couldn't make a relationship last. Those words are just ringing in my ears now. I feel such a failure, seriously.

I just think that this is something I really didn't need right now. I needed someone to rely on but instead he's just abandoned me and made me feel 10 times worse about everything.

I remember my Dad saying to me a while back that I'd never get married or have kids because I couldn't make a relationship last. Those words are just ringing in my ears now. I feel such a failure, seriously.

You're not though. Parents can say the most horrible things and ill never understand why! He left you by text, which makes him the failure. He was too much of a wimp to break up with you in person.. I looked back on your diary and noticed he ignored you for a day and a half before TEXTING you to break up with you!! How much of a loser can one guy be?! If he aint brave enough to break up with you in person, ye may as well have had an online relationship, because thats not what real people who are supposed to care about you do!!

It might seem silly to be devastated but I really am. He was like my best friend. I dunno what I'm gonna do.

Right stop now. You need to stop putting this nonesense into your head.
Your going to make yourself feel worse.
Its not the end of the world although it feels like it is, you still have everything going for you.
You don't need him to be there duke support you have so many people on here who clearly care so much about you and are willing to be here for you.
He was a coward for doing it the way he did, leading you in and building your hopes up to do it all by text..... wtf, seriously needs to get a grip and grow up.
I personally think he's done you a huge favour, you now more than ever need to take time for yourself and put you first. Take small steps at at time, think of it as weight loss. Don't look at the bigger picture, take baby steps, make it to the End of the day without thinking its your fault, plan a new activity to get you through tomorrow, delete him from your life conpletely and find a distraction.
You can do it xxx

Thanks Holly. One minute I think I'm ok, next I'm bawling. I need to pull myself together I know. I'm going to text my friend and tell her what happened now. She usually has words of wisdom for me too.

My sister has taken tomorrow off so she can spend the day with me which is nice.

please please tell someone how u feel. My best friend is going through a horrible time at the moment with depression. In her head she feels lost. She split up with her cheating fiance 2 years ago and since then has had to fight him so hard through court for their son. restraining orders against his girlfriend. her house has been repossessed because she had no help from him on their joint mortgage and she feels she has nothing to live for.

Depression is so overpowering. Its blurs the line between reality and life. She know that she has a beautiful son who she needs to be there for but sometimes she is in such a dark place that all logic goes out the window. Shes 25 and feels like she had nothing to show for her life. The doctor has given her tablets that she is to take as soon as she feels the darkest moments coming where she feels panicky and lost. They are meant to lift you within about 15 minutes. I am sad to say that she was only prescribed these after she considered taking her life and had written notes and got a belt out. thankfully another friend happened to call to her house and catch her on before she was able to do anything. I believe the doctor should have given her the stronger medication before this had to happen!!

She knows i cant be with her all the time but I will always be at the end of the phone day and night and she has told me that just having someone to listen to her has really helped. please confide in somebody and lighten the load.

we went to dublin for the night on sat just to get away for change of scenery and we had a ball but even getting out of the house for a cuppa and a chat will make a huge difference.

u are not alone. maybe your ex didn't feel strong enough to help you through this and was scared a little or maybe he is just immature and didn't want to be on this journey with u.
Either way you now need to concentrate on yourself. Days will be hard but always remember that u are fighter and u will overcome this illness.

If u fancy a chat please feel free to message me.

xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks Holly. One minute I think I'm ok, next I'm bawling. I need to pull myself together I know. I'm going to text my friend and tell her what happened now. She usually has words of wisdom for me too.

My sister has taken tomorrow off so she can spend the day with me which is nice.

In a year you'll look back and laugh your arse off at how pathetic he was. No more looking back okay Xx

hun - i think nearly every woman i know has been in your situation at some point. I had a marriage that lasted 8 weeks.

One day he just walked out....he didn't give a damn and i just crumbled. But i gave myself a few days to cry....and boy was i angry as well as upset. Surround yourself with friends....do nice things and i promise you life will look so much better and in time you will realise he did you a HUGE favour. Better for him to go than hang on in and make your life hell with indifference (another story of mine).

But hun - u will get through this. I promise you.

Back