ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'm from Louth Laura, I just work in monaghan. Mum has found someone who's literally a 5 minute walk away. So I went to see her. She seems nice enough so I'm gonna see her again next week. Have to go the doctor again tomorrow or the next day. Had an ok day, my eating isn't the best last couple days so need to try harder tomorrow. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm from Louth Laura, I just work in monaghan. Mum has found someone who's literally a 5 minute walk away. So I went to see her. She seems nice enough so I'm gonna see her again next week. Have to go the doctor again tomorrow or the next day. Had an ok day, my eating isn't the best last couple days so need to try harder tomorrow. X

Glad cllr nice hun x im sure she will help x take care of yourself x ;-)

Sarah, hope all goes well :D:D

Ok doctor visit plus prescription just cost me over 150euro. And its 50euro for each visit to the counselor. I honestly don't think I can afford to try to make myself better. I'm stressing out now cuz tax on the car is 358euro and my insurance is due next month too. I dunno how I'm gonna pay for everything to be honest.

I really don't know hon. I'm freaking out about it.

God thats awful hun x id hav thought cllr wud b free for sure, is it different in ireland? Not fair at all! If u need help it shud defo b free x

Ok doctor visit plus prescription just cost me over 150euro. And its 50euro for each visit to the counselor. I honestly don't think I can afford to try to make myself better. I'm stressing out now cuz tax on the car is 358euro and my insurance is due next month too. I dunno how I'm gonna pay for everything to be honest.

Make sure you keep all receipts and claim them on your P21 in January.. Doesn't help you now tho.. I understand!!
Tax on the car.. Do 3 months.. Ends up costing a little extra but its a smaller lump... Car insurance.. Pay monthly.. That's what I do :) I know it means a monthly out going but sometimes its all we can afford.. And i'm sure as its medical your parents will help out.. And if you explain to the doc/councillor your money situation they'll work out a payment plan with you..

@Sarah: I love the new attitude. Damn right he ain't worth your tears!

@Annie: I'm actually forcing my bf to go!!! :)

ahahahaha lmaooo =P a few of my mates will be happy to do but they'll have to get their fingers out n actually save some money so we can go xxx

Hey lovely how's things going these days for you, I have to go back to my doc tomorrow to see if I have been accepted for the NHS metal health team referral, nervous :(!! Bet i get shoved some leaflets or something again instead of help! X

starkissedx said:
Hey lovely how's things going these days for you, I have to go back to my doc tomorrow to see if I have been accepted for the NHS metal health team referral, nervous :(!! Bet i get shoved some leaflets or something again instead of help! X

Its so-so, spent the day in bed and couldn't even bring myself to shower. So hopefully a better day tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow honey... Hope you get some proper help. I have an appointment to see a Dr in a couple weeks, not sure what it entails but hopefully it'll be a help rather than a hindrance like the last guy.

Happy friday darlin x hope ur ok x ;-)

azwethinkweiz said:
Its so-so, spent the day in bed and couldn't even bring myself to shower. So hopefully a better day tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow honey... Hope you get some proper help. I have an appointment to see a Dr in a couple weeks, not sure what it entails but hopefully it'll be a help rather than a hindrance like the last guy.

Hope your feeling ok today and a bit brighter than yesterday. I got referred this time to counsellor and I think it's cbt therapy as well, just have to wait now for an appointment letter, gp said would take few weeks..hope you get help also xx

Thanks Liz, happy friday! Its a long weekend here with St.Patricks Day :)

Thanks Heather hon. My appointment is in a couple weeks and I'm seeing a counselor privately until then... Will be seeing her again next wednesday. I did get up today and dyed my hair and had a shower etc. Gotta get back on the diet and exercise tomorrow as I've been way to lackadaisical.
That's great news about the CBT. You'll prob be starting before me so do you mind letting me know if you think its a help and stuff? Thanks for checking in on me xx

Yeah il keep ya updated! Hopefully won't be too long till I get seen! I need to dye my hair....looks a state these days. My diet ha been awful recently I got into the 10's on Tuesday and since I have been eating junk, tonight I'm making enchiladas for me and OH and tomorrow I have to go out for an indian....so you cant be doing worse than that ha!

Any plans for st Patrick's this weekend? X

Oh hon... Every time I got to the 10s I went off the rails a bit. I have no idea why?? It's strange isn't it. I'll get there again though. Eventually.
I actually have been worse than you lol. I had mcDonalds, I had chinese, I had a loada chocolate etc etc.

Hmm no plans really, you? I don't go mad on paddys day or anything. In fact I think foreign people celebrate it more than I do LOL. Getting my hair cut on Sunday, it's a feckin mess!! X

Oh I would love a big mac ha, there so tasty, plus my student card gets me either a free burger or a mcflurry with every meal so I love a cheeky mcflurry for afters :) nah no big plans, I'm off alcohol for lent! And my OH is working till 7 and then were out for a curry with my cousin and her fiance. Plus got cw piece due Thursday so blah no plans for me!!

My hair is awful, reddish ends and then my own brown roots are emerging!!! And iv also decided I want to get the red out..and red is awful to get out of hair. So gonna take a while to get it ou!

X

starkissedx said:
Oh I would love a big mac ha, there so tasty, plus my student card gets me either a free burger or a mcflurry with every meal so I love a cheeky mcflurry for afters :) nah no big plans, I'm off alcohol for lent! And my OH is working till 7 and then were out for a curry with my cousin and her fiance. Plus got cw piece due Thursday so blah no plans for me!!

My hair is awful, reddish ends and then my own brown roots are emerging!!! And iv also decided I want to get the red out..and red is awful to get out of hair. So gonna take a while to get it ou!

X

I had a chicken legend lol. My brother ate 20 nuggets! Unreal. I'd love a McFlurry mmmm...
I'll probably do feck all tomorrow lol... Might go look for something for my mum for Sunday but that's it!

There's natural red tones in mine as well as a reddish dye too! Ugh try getting black out... That was horrible, had to grow it out and it looked manky for ages ;) xx

Back