ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Oh hon... Every time I got to the 10s I went off the rails a bit. I have no idea why?? It's strange isn't it. I'll get there again though. Eventually.
I actually have been worse than you lol. I had mcDonalds, I had chinese, I had a loada chocolate etc etc.

Hmm no plans really, you? I don't go mad on paddys day or anything. In fact I think foreign people celebrate it more than I do LOL. Getting my hair cut on Sunday, it's a feckin mess!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

For some reason ppl over in uk celebrate Paddys day, you see garlands, hats, banners and alsorts for it .... i think they just use it as an excuse to get PISSED :eek:

Oh I would love a big mac ha, there so tasty, plus my student card gets me either a free burger or a mcflurry with every meal so I love a cheeky mcflurry for afters :) nah no big plans, I'm off alcohol for lent! And my OH is working till 7 and then were out for a curry with my cousin and her fiance. Plus got cw piece due Thursday so blah no plans for me!!

My hair is awful, reddish ends and then my own brown roots are emerging!!! And iv also decided I want to get the red out..and red is awful to get out of hair. So gonna take a while to get it ou!

X

i love the student freebies :) you signed up to the site called studentbeans? they send you news of discounts and freebies every week - most are decent - got 12.5% off a bouquet of flowers for my mum for mothers day lol

Its so-so, spent the day in bed and couldn't even bring myself to shower. So hopefully a better day tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow honey... Hope you get some proper help. I have an appointment to see a Dr in a couple weeks, not sure what it entails but hopefully it'll be a help rather than a hindrance like the last guy.

awhhh not the best but that sounds like me when i'm not in uni or work - stay in bed all day xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
For some reason ppl over in uk celebrate Paddys day, you see garlands, hats, banners and alsorts for it .... i think they just use it as an excuse to get PISSED :eek:

I think a lot of countries use it as an excuse to get pissed lol! ;)
Anyway, Happy St.Patrick's Day (even though I'm not religious in the slightest). Wearing my green hoodie in the spirit of the occasion lol. I STS this week... Gonna try harder the next week to eat less junk food cuz I think that's my problem.
Also my mum has gone and signed us up for the flora womens mini marathon. 10k!! Doing it in aid of SOSAD which is a charity for people affected by suicide in Ireland. So guess I gotta straight training for that!

azwethinkweiz said:
I think a lot of countries use it as an excuse to get pissed lol! ;)
Anyway, Happy St.Patrick's Day (even though I'm not religious in the slightest). Wearing my green hoodie in the spirit of the occasion lol. I STS this week... Gonna try harder the next week to eat less junk food cuz I think that's my problem.
Also my mum has gone and signed us up for the flora womens mini marathon. 10k!! Doing it in aid of SOSAD which is a charity for people affected by suicide in Ireland. So guess I gotta straight training for that!

Ooooooh im doing my10k in july .. Go you xxxxxxx

Hope ur ok sweetie. Hope docs etc all help :) x

Hi hun
How ru doing?
Hav u bin to c ur cllr? X

Like the new pics girls :)
No counsellor today Liz, going tomorrow. X

Hope ur ok Sarah x

I'm ok girls. Training for a 10k but my eating hasn't been the best lately. Tried on my bridesmaid dress for malta and it looks ok and fits nicely. Still want a half stone off before that. Xx

Glad u like the dress. Bet u look amazing :) well some for 10k training :) x

Dubchick81 said:
Luvly new pic liz.. x

Thanks hun x u too x is that ur lovely mum?
X

azwethinkweiz said:
Like the new pics girls :)
No counsellor today Liz, going tomorrow. X

Oo ok x hope it goes well sweet, let us know x ;-)

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm ok girls. Training for a 10k but my eating hasn't been the best lately. Tried on my bridesmaid dress for malta and it looks ok and fits nicely. Still want a half stone off before that. Xx

Well dun u x
Glad dress is nice, how long is it now til wedding?
Take care x ;-)

Its not until september so I've ages to lose those pounds lol. I have.another wedding in june but haven't got my bridesmaid dress for that one yet.

Dreading the therapist this morning for some reason.
Had an ok sleep last night though which is good. Woke up thinking of Sean but then got angry again. I just want to be over it now! Wish I could do eternal sunshine of the spotless mind...

Thanks hun x u too x is that ur lovely mum?
X
Certainly is.. The most amazing woman I've ever had the pleasure to meet :D
Was a few years back (obviously) and we were at a confirmation party.. She looked great that day.. She was never one for dressing up or spending time on herself.. But that day she let me straighten her hair n buy new clothes n all.. We'd a great day :D
Its not until september so I've ages to lose those pounds lol. I have.another wedding in june but haven't got my bridesmaid dress for that one yet.

Had an ok sleep last night though which is good. Woke up thinking of Sean but then got angry again. I just want to be over it now! Wish I could do eternal sunshine of the spotless mind...

Good luck for today hunnie.. Let us know how you get on.. And don't forget.. if you dont feel 100% comfortable witht he councillor today, you can try another.. xx

As for Sean.. Its still very early so still raw.. But I promise you will wake up and think "WTF was I thinking wasting so much time n energy on him?!"

azwethinkweiz said:

I love that movie!! Hope the therapist went ok darling x

Hugs petal! Hope therapist went ok x

How sad is it that i once googled that to see if it was anyway possible!!

Back