ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

That's exactly it... Sooo easy to gain it all back. A couple buns here, a chippie there and suddenly you're back where ya where without realizing. I am trying but my body just seems to be calling for food a lot the last few weeks. Gonna go for a run tomorrow morning methinks!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

That exactly it :(.. And when you no your on a diet it's like your body knows it and u tink about food even more then you did in the first place!.. O that's the thing I find hard EXERCISE u even drive to the corner shop :( disgraceful lol xc

Exactly. When you know you can't have something, that makes you think about it and want it more I find. If I deny myself chocolate I'll crave it like crazy, for instance.
Ah look, I'm as lazy as they come. I have to literally force myself to get up and moooove. Never did a tap before but followed c25k for 9 weeks and I can jog 5k now (albeit, slowly). Working up to 10k but finding I'm lacking the motivation again now...

Been reading anything good? I'm complying a list to read after dissertation hand in ha, can't wait to read whatever I want! X

I was like that after uni ... buuut, i never got round to reading .. id missed tv too much so got excited about being able to 'just' watch tv n not have to put aside a few hours for uni work hah

What's a c25k? Lol see not use to exercise :)..
I o it's the devil food but tastes to good :) x

apparently the hunger games are meant to be really good - i'm gona read them when i get a minute / when i can be bothered. the film came out today in the pics n there's loads of hype around it - don't know what they're about tho lol ... also read harry potter :D or the curious incident of the dog in the night time :) xxx

Love all the books annie has described :) hunger games is a good book although I don't think it's written very well. Plus it's a total rip off of Battle Royale (a japanese anime/manga). Its an interesting concept where children are randomly selected, put in an arena/battleground and have to survive & essentially fight to the death. Sounds grim because it is. It's a bit silly to take too seriously but that's prob the movie I'll go see this weekend...
Highly recommend His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman. LOTR (but The Hobbit is more fun to read). The Dark Tower series by Stephen King is AMAZING. Those Steigg Larsson books are worth a read if you haven't read them yet. Jo Nesbo writes a good crime fiction series aswell. What kinda books do ya like Star?

LouiseMc said:
What's a c25k? Lol see not use to exercise :)..
I o it's the devil food but tastes to good :) x

Its this programme to build you up from Couch (no running) to running 5km in 30 minutes. It's good :) x

Hugs x

Yeah everyone is talking about the hunger games must read them. Last book I read and enjoyed was John green's new one the fault in our stars..really enjoyed that one. Read all the Harry potters, and the hobbit, haven't read all the lotr so il put them on the list. I read that one day, in the summer was a decent read, film adaptation was crap though!!

I'll look out for that book by john green :) yeah hunger games is a good _idea_ but I think it's poorly written. Plus the idea isn't original at all as it's been done before... So I was disappointed. But someone who doesn't know battle royale might find it more interesting for sure! :)

Gonna have a fresh diet start today... Trying MFP for a week to see how I go!

Sarah cant find yer ... Add me instead .. Princessrubyduff xxxxxxx

Love all the books annie has described :) hunger games is a good book although I don't think it's written very well. Plus it's a total rip off of Battle Royale (a japanese anime/manga). Its an interesting concept where children are randomly selected, put in an arena/battleground and have to survive & essentially fight to the death. Sounds grim because it is. It's a bit silly to take too seriously but that's prob the movie I'll go see this weekend...
Highly recommend His Dark Materials by Phillip Pullman. LOTR (but The Hobbit is more fun to read). The Dark Tower series by Stephen King is AMAZING. Those Steigg Larsson books are worth a read if you haven't read them yet. Jo Nesbo writes a good crime fiction series aswell. What kinda books do ya like Star?

i read the hobbit when i was like 11 n loved it :) never read lotr but do need to - will probs download em for the kindle n read them soon xxx

I want a kindle Annie, gimme gimme!

So yesterday was a disaster. Started off good though. Went for a jog. Had a boiled egg for brekkie. Lunch was a baked potato with beans. Had some snacks (multipack crisps, boots shapers bar and a ski mousse). Took the dog out walking for half an hour then. Had planned a dinner but then went to the cinema instead and had popcorn and some sweeties so I didn't eat any dinner. Stuck within cals but was a very junky day so gotta have a non-junk day!
Roast chicken for dinner today, mmm.

I want a kindle Annie, gimme gimme!

So yesterday was a disaster. Started off good though. Went for a jog. Had a boiled egg for brekkie. Lunch was a baked potato with beans. Had some snacks (multipack crisps, boots shapers bar and a ski mousse). Took the dog out walking for half an hour then. Had planned a dinner but then went to the cinema instead and had popcorn and some sweeties so I didn't eat any dinner. Stuck within cals but was a very junky day so gotta have a non-junk day!
Roast chicken for dinner today, mmm.

But you exercised so you prob earnt those cals anyway .. ;) you shoulda ate yer tea missy !! did u track it all on MFP? i bet that woulda sed you could still eat yer tea xx

I tracked it all and there was no room for any dinner after all the junk. Even used my exercise cals :( today will be a better day, I'm determined!

azwethinkweiz said:
I tracked it all and there was no room for any dinner after all the junk. Even used my exercise cals :( today will be a better day, I'm determined!

Just try n be good for the next few days .. Itll be fiiine xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Just try n be good for the next few days .. Itll be fiiine xxxxxxx

I'll try! I'll myself have couple snacks here and there but no skipping dinner for junk anymore *defiant face* xx

Well done for tracking it :) x

Back