ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'll try! I'll myself have couple snacks here and there but no skipping dinner for junk anymore *defiant face* xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Snacks are allowed .. skippin a meal for junk ... not allowed ;);):p hehe xxx

the kindle is great :) brill on holiday as it takes up hardly any room ... i've just joined my fitness pal too but only done one day of tracking - seems easier this way - i've used 1300 today n that was mainly on the white chocolate cookies from ASDA :( i can track as i go along which is really helpful - well for me it is anyways, Anna xxx

azwethinkweiz said:
I haven't had a sausage roll in aaaaaages. I'd love one now LOL!

Must try it on melba toast. I had some on 2 low fat digestive biccies too and that was nice too :)

She's a wee pet, very well behaved dog and takes me out for runs :p can't imagine life without her now and we've only had her a year lol x

Awww your wee dog is a darling !!
I've just read through your diary and had to post. I e been where you are. My ex dumped me through bebo - how classy eh? I was a mess when it ended and I was in a bad place and honestly it took me a year to get over him and then I was single for 3 years.
Don't try and think about the bigger picture at the moment just focus on day by day. Depression is a horrible illness and so hard to speak about as you look fine! I've just been signed off work for 2 weeks with the same thing. I'm using the time to focus on me. The sun is back and me and my pooch are going walks and trying to clear my head. It's a cliche but it's true time is a great healer. If you need to talk or want to then feel free to pm me. Big hugs xxxxx

Hi hun
Hope ur ok?
Kindles r great, i got one for my bday x

*Sparkles* said:
Awww your wee dog is a darling !!
I've just read through your diary and had to post. I e been where you are. My ex dumped me through bebo - how classy eh? I was a mess when it ended and I was in a bad place and honestly it took me a year to get over him and then I was single for 3 years.
Don't try and think about the bigger picture at the moment just focus on day by day. Depression is a horrible illness and so hard to speak about as you look fine! I've just been signed off work for 2 weeks with the same thing. I'm using the time to focus on me. The sun is back and me and my pooch are going walks and trying to clear my head. It's a cliche but it's true time is a great healer. If you need to talk or want to then feel free to pm me. Big hugs xxxxx
My ex is an assh0le. Like, he dumps me by text in the middle of me being ill? Haven't heard from him since and that was 3 weeks ago. Stuff him anyway. I'm done crying over him, now I just want to focus on me. I'm better off without such a spineless git in my life!
I've been off work for a few weeks now and the doctor isn't keen on sending me back. Had meds changed twice and upped in dosage twice. Going to therapy and was sent for a psychiatric assessment... This is definitely my worst "bout" of depression. If I can get through it though, I'll be better for it. Some days I'm quite positive about it, others I'm a complete mess. Hopefully we'll both feel better soon, let's take advantage of the good weather and get some fresh air and vitamin D ;) thanks for your words of encouragement xxx

Wishbird007 said:
Hi hun
Hope ur ok?
Kindles r great, i got one for my bday x

I'm ok, taking it a day at a time. Trying Calorie counting this week to see if I find it easier/better.
Sean said he'd get me a kindle for my birthday... I'll just get myself one instead ;) xx

My ex is an assh0le. Like, he dumps me by text in the middle of me being ill? Haven't heard from him since and that was 3 weeks ago. Stuff him anyway. I'm done crying over him, now I just want to focus on me. I'm better off without such a spineless git in my life!
I've been off work for a few weeks now and the doctor isn't keen on sending me back. Had meds changed twice and upped in dosage twice. Going to therapy and was sent for a psychiatric assessment... This is definitely my worst "bout" of depression. If I can get through it though, I'll be better for it. Some days I'm quite positive about it, others I'm a complete mess. Hopefully we'll both feel better soon, let's take advantage of the good weather and get some fresh air and vitamin D ;) thanks for your words of encouragement xxx

Definetly, I had my dosage increased aswell and its not a quick fix I do have down days despite the medication. Just keep posting on here as there are lots of people here who care about you and willing you on everyday to get better xx

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm ok, taking it a day at a time. Trying Calorie counting this week to see if I find it easier/better.
Sean said he'd get me a kindle for my birthday... I'll just get myself one instead ;) xx

Good lass u do right x
Oo wots ur name om mfp? Im wishbird7 i think lol x add me or i will add u x

Aw bless ya x u defo get yourself one urself u deserve a treat babs x :)

Dubchick81 said:
Liz Sarah is in my friends list on MFP so you can find her there :)

Cheers got her xx

Ok. My boss text and said he wants to call me to talk. He's gonna call me tomorrow because he didn't have time today. I'm absolutely _freaking_ out and burst into hysterical tears at the therapist this evening. What is he going to say to me? If he asks when I'm coming back what do I tell him? I don't even know myself. The therapist said to pick a date to go back and psyche myself up to it... I wish someone could just run my life for me because I can't handle it right now...

Ok. My boss text and said he wants to call me to talk. He's gonna call me tomorrow because he didn't have time today. I'm absolutely _freaking_ out and burst into hysterical tears at the therapist this evening. What is he going to say to me? If he asks when I'm coming back what do I tell him? I don't even know myself. The therapist said to pick a date to go back and psyche myself up to it... I wish someone could just run my life for me because I can't handle it right now...

Oh God. Hope it goes okay. Think it over. Is it worth losing your job over that asshole or would you prefer not to see him when you're back there? It might be worth looking for a new job if you're afraid you're not strong enough. Really hope you figure out what you want to do 'cause i can only imagine how horribly awkward this is!

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Oh God. Hope it goes okay. Think it over. Is it worth losing your job over that asshole or would you prefer not to see him when you're back there? It might be worth looking for a new job if you're afraid you're not strong enough. Really hope you figure out what you want to do 'cause i can only imagine how horribly awkward this is!

My therapist reckons I need a different job because of how upset this one makes me. But the thought is so frightening to me. Its hard to explain but the more people push me to go back the more I don't want to?

My therapist reckons I need a different job because of how upset this one makes me. But the thought is so frightening to me. Its hard to explain but the more people push me to go back the more I don't want to?

I understand that. Its terrifying looking for a new job, ive put it off for so long, but maybe you could even look at courses you get paid to do, like FAS, or Failte Ireland - even an internship? I can't see the job you're in doing your mental health any favours to be honest. I think you'd need to have a heart of stone to be able to work with your ex. If you can do it, you're a very strong person and deserve a promotion- If not, you're just like the rest of us - human! Give yourself time to think about it tonight and compare your options. You'll make the right decision!

I think it would be hard enough to go back even without you having your ex there all the time. At the end of the day you know in yourself your not well enough to be back there and your boss can't do anything about that if your genuinely unwell which you are! Don't make anyone pressure you to go back. If your doctor has signed you off it's for a reason and there's nothing your boss can say to argue with that.

Xx

Could u maybe look for a job. Hope the chat goes ok with the boss. Hope the therapist is helping xx

I actually have a headache from crying. I feel like my only option is to eventually quit work whether I've somewhere to go or not. I have an appointment with a Dr at a clinic on wednesday... I'm praying I can get some real help. What I need is to change the _way_ I think but no one is helping me. If I can't find help I dunno what I'll do. Having someone listen to my problems isn't enough because it doesn't fix anything or change the way I feel or think.

starkissedx said:
I think it would be hard enough to go back even without you having your ex there all the time. At the end of the day you know in yourself your not well enough to be back there and your boss can't do anything about that if your genuinely unwell which you are! Don't make anyone pressure you to go back. If your doctor has signed you off it's for a reason and there's nothing your boss can say to argue with that.

Xx

I have been reading your diary for a while now. I currently work in HR.

if u are supplying ur boss with sick certificates, they cannot do anything. (does the company have a sick ansence procedure??)
They might have a company doctor they wish for u to see (if this is in the company procedures), he might just want to talk to you & find out how u are & get a feeler to see if ur ready to return to work.

Whatever the reason he cannot make u return to work. Be honest with him about ur situation, obviously give him as much info as u see fit.

I really hope u start to feel better soon

Thanks. I dunno why I'm stressing so much about a phone call. I know I'm being ridiculous but can't seem to calm myself. I guess I'm afraid he won't think my situation is real or serious. I'm not sure what the procedure is exactly? There was a woman who was off sick (depressed) before and I feel she was eventually pushed out of her job (being put on probation etc. when she came back to work). I'm just scared everything will fall apart around me and all I want is to be better. I'm _so_ sick of feeling this way.

Back