ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Its so sad that his Mam is so afraid of him she feels she can't have him back home.. But it has to be bad for a Mam to turn her back like that.. That's real fear right there..
But at least she's going to see him and hopefully TALKS TO him and doesn't just scream n shout and make him feel like he's being a drama queen about the whole thing.. he clearly needs help!
I agree with Sarah's advise about going to one of the helplines set up for this kind of thing.. I think they're more experience in what a person considering suicide is going thru and what they need to help them thru it.
Fair play to you and Colin for doing what you can to help.. Takes a very strong person to do that.. Its so much easier to pass on the problem..

Jeez, Sounds like you've had an awful time.. Glad yer Mam is OK.. xx

I know Frances it is a shame. :( Colin was taking his mum 2 c him today but he was workin late tonight so no one went over..

He seemed ok today obv still worried.

Thanks for all ur advice ladies!

How u gettin on with the diets? Mines goin rubbish I have zero willpower rite now! X

x_sambam_x said:
I know Frances it is a shame. :( Colin was taking his mum 2 c him today but he was workin late tonight so no one went over..

He seemed ok today obv still worried.

Thanks for all ur advice ladies!

How u gettin on with the diets? Mines goin rubbish I have zero willpower rite now! X

Hope he's alright.

My diet is rubbish too hon, you aren't alone in that!! Ate way toi much today :( Dunno where my willpower is gone...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh no... Hopefully he doesn't feel neglected and is OK... Maybe just that chat last night was enough to release some of his thoughts n stress.. Hopefully his Mam gets over to see him soon...

Diet is going OK.. Not great by any means but could be worse.. :)

I'm so tired. What a busy day. Working and then had psychotherapy in the middle of that, then I had the dentist after work and then I had to pop to the shops for a few bits, then home - made dinner (chicken fried rice) and then dyed my hair. I feel like I ran 6 mile again haha. Off to bed and hoping to get some kip... The hen party starts tomorrow night & I'll not be home until sunday :eek: Hope everyones doing ok xx

Sounds like a busy day!!!! Hope hen party is fabulous!! X

Thanks ladies! X

Yeah the other sister this time Frances lol... Me and mum and my 2 sisters are going for a meal tonight just the 4 of us (tippenyaki in rathmines). Then tomorrow night (actual hen night) we're doing cocktail making and dinner in the clarence hotel, then we'll just head into town after for drinks and dancing ;) got myself a new size 12 dress in oasis for the occasion. I'm still not sure of it though... I don't know if I like it on me but my sister convinced me to buy it :eek: I just know I'm gonna see photos and think "OMG state of me...".

I actually slept for the first time in ages, didn't wake up in the middle of the night or anything!! Must've wore myself out!

Managed to STS this week. Need to get losing again. I must be the slowest at losing weight ever hahaha!!

x_sambam_x said:
Just thought id show u all how horrible I really am with no make up lol!!

Me just out the bath... Hope uv all ate dinner first ha.

How u gettin on Sarah? X

Hi Sarah
Soz I bin awol, hope ur ok. Just wanted to say I love this pic, ur one bootiful lady with or without makeup. Great smile xxx

Ah it's the hen isn't it! Have a good one hun, I'm sure u look stunning xx

Thanks so much wishbird, it jst goes to show we shudnt beat ourselves up. I wouldn't leave the house without make up I'm really self conscious!. Very nice of u to comment, it made me smile... :)

Sounds like an exciting weekend Sarah, hope u have fun chick. Ur a size 12 so don't worry if ur losing weight slowly, that's brill the size u r. I'm not losing atall STS for about a month now.. Enjoy urself this wknd and dont starve urself, be good from Sunday onwards. :) xx

Wishbird007 said:
Ah it's the hen isn't it! Have a good one hun, I'm sure u look stunning xx

Thanks hon, I WISH I looked stunning but I'll look a mess beside these gorgeous hens lol ;) xxx

x_sambam_x said:
Thanks so much wishbird, it jst goes to show we shudnt beat ourselves up. I wouldn't leave the house without make up I'm really self conscious!. Very nice of u to comment, it made me smile... :)

Sounds like an exciting weekend Sarah, hope u have fun chick. Ur a size 12 so don't worry if ur losing weight slowly, that's brill the size u r. I'm not losing atall STS for about a month now.. Enjoy urself this wknd and dont starve urself, be good from Sunday onwards. :) xx

I told ya you look good without make up :) x

Size 12 sounded like an ok size to be when I was a 16 but now I still feel big? Almost as if I haven't dropped any sizes, does that make sense?
I'll try and enjoy anyway, food was lovely tonight but couldn't eat it all! Tomorrow is official hen night! :D x

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks hon, I WISH I looked stunning but I'll look a mess beside these gorgeous hens lol ;) xxx

Size 12 sounded like an ok size to be when I was a 16 but now I still feel big? Almost as if I haven't dropped any sizes, does that make sense?
I'll try and enjoy anyway, food was lovely tonight but couldn't eat it all! Tomorrow is official hen night! :D x

Sarah I feel exactly the same I dont feel any smaller either.

azwethinkweiz said:

I feel the same I wanted to be a 12 so much but I'm a 10/12 now and want to be a comfy 10 as I feel big it's crazy isn't it

Baby-belle said:
I feel the same I wanted to be a 12 so much but I'm a 10/12 now and want to be a comfy 10 as I feel big it's crazy isn't it

That's it. Now I want to be a 10. Unfortunately I'm quite broad so I think I'll always be a 12 on top because of my shoulders :( might be able to lose some more off the hips, legs and waist though. Pity I can't change my bone structure :p

I wanna be a size 10 too. I have massive hips which I'm working on at the mo. I probably do have a size 10 waist but it really is my hips and arse that's the problem.

I dunno what a size 10 waist is even lol? I think I'm 31" at the mo so is it completely impossible??
My hips are pretty wide as are my shoulders. I have a fair kaboose too. Still I think I can shrink em a bit more if I try. Someone said to me that size 12 was big and I think since then I've felt huge.

That's a really **** thing for someone to say. I was over the moon when I got in a 12 jean recently but I do wanna be a size 10. I feel quite out of proportion at the mo.

Back