ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Mrsm79 said:
That's a really **** thing for someone to say. I was over the moon when I got in a 12 jean recently but I do wanna be a size 10. I feel quite out of proportion at the mo.

I know. I was feeling good to be back to a size 12 again and then someone just popped my bubble. Sure I've had people say I don't look like I lost 50-ish lbs... That I look no different at all. It's quite upsetting.
We'll get to size 10 hon.. X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Have fun Sarah !! just remember, you have dropped 3 dress sizes, thats bleeding amazing honey!! maybe youd have dropped more if you didnt exercise but it means you have a lovely toned (even tho u wont admit it) body .. which id rather have than have a saggy size 10 body if id not exercised whilst loosing weight ( i hope this is sounding right) if ya catch me drift !! BE PROUD! oh and make sure you dont copy me and end up in hospital tonight hehe xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Have fun Sarah !! just remember, you have dropped 3 dress sizes, thats bleeding amazing honey!! maybe youd have dropped more if you didnt exercise but it means you have a lovely toned (even tho u wont admit it) body .. which id rather have than have a saggy size 10 body if id not exercised whilst loosing weight ( i hope this is sounding right) if ya catch me drift !! BE PROUD! oh and make sure you dont copy me and end up in hospital tonight hehe xxx

I'm not toned at all! The tummy is still flabby and my arms are massive (I've always had extra big arms for some reason?). I will persevere though.
Hard to be proud when people keep kicking me in the teeth about my weight :(
Lol... I'll be extra careful tonight and keep a close eye on the bride to be also!! XxX (((hug)))

12 is a lovely slim size ladies! Just remember how far u have come xxxx

Thanks Carly hon x

The hen night went well anyway. We were off our rocker after the cocktail demonstration! Soooo much drink... So I had water with my dinner and sobered up a bit to make sure my sister was alright the rest of the night. She had a good time which was the main thing. Few people I hadn't seen in ages commented on my weight which was nice :)
Ate and drank far too much this weekend so need to try to pull it back during the week. X

Sounds like a brilliant time :) x

I never wanna see another cocktail for a LONG time. I had to go up in front of everyone and try to make a cosmopolitan haha! The guys doing the demonstration were cute so that was a positive too ;)

Need sleep now... Dreading work tomorrow *yawn*

They seem to be cute at all these cocktail things :) x

Mmmmmmmm cute young cocktail lads:)

Sarah sounds like you had fun, I'm glad :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Definitely, one of them kept pointing me out and saying I was sweet... I was so embarrassed lol! It was a good weekend all in all. Knackered today though, need a good rest tonight! And then I need to get out running more this week!!

Check u out with the cute boys! We told u u are a hottie!! X

Thanks so much wishbird, it jst goes to show we shudnt beat ourselves up. I wouldn't leave the house without make up I'm really self conscious!. Very nice of u to comment, it made me smile... :)

Sounds like an exciting weekend Sarah, hope u have fun chick. Ur a size 12 so don't worry if ur losing weight slowly, that's brill the size u r. I'm not losing atall STS for about a month now.. Enjoy urself this wknd and dont starve urself, be good from Sunday onwards. :) xx
That's nothing Sambam.. Hi I'm Frances and I've STS the last 7 MONTHS...... :cry:
You'll get there.. Stick with it and maybe jig around new meal ideas or new exercise (or if you're like me..SOME exercise lol) to kick start.. or ignore me coz clearly i'm sh1t at this dieting lark.. lol
I know. I was feeling good to be back to a size 12 again and then someone just popped my bubble. Sure I've had people say I don't look like I lost 50-ish lbs... That I look no different at all. It's quite upsetting.
We'll get to size 10 hon.. X

Well that just sounds to me like someone who's got serious jealousy issues.. I don't know you long and I can tell (from pix) that you have completely transformed looks wise!! And seriously.. WHO the HELL can "look no different" after dropping a WHOPPING 50lb??!! Touch of green eyed monster there Sarah.. I wouldn't take any notice of whoever said that....

Thanks Carly hon x

The hen night went well anyway. We were off our rocker after the cocktail demonstration! Soooo much drink... So I had water with my dinner and sobered up a bit to make sure my sister was alright the rest of the night. She had a good time which was the main thing. Few people I hadn't seen in ages commented on my weight which was nice :)
Ate and drank far too much this weekend so need to try to pull it back during the week. X

Bet you didn't do worse than me! I had chipper Frida.. Chinese Saturday and McDonalds INCLUDING a McFlurry yesterday!!! Diet? Who's on a diet? lol
Check u out with the cute boys! We told u u are a hottie!! X
You beat me to it Carly.. Love saying TOLD YOU SO when its a positive :D

Haha "hi I'm frances" lol. Well really we shud be grateful we manage to maintain our wait rather than pile it on.

Glad u had a good wknd Sarah! And I'm glad some guys paid u some attention, hope it boosted ur confidence a bit! :)

I'm back on it today 4 sure. I had a chippy fri, a Buffett sat and fajitas a muffin and a pot noodle yesterday. Seriously a greedy pig.

Xx

Dubchick81 said:
That's nothing Sambam.. Hi I'm Frances and I've STS the last 7 MONTHS...... :cry:
You'll get there.. Stick with it and maybe jig around new meal ideas or new exercise (or if you're like me..SOME exercise lol) to kick start.. or ignore me coz clearly i'm sh1t at this dieting lark.. lol
Well that just sounds to me like someone who's got serious jealousy issues.. I don't know you long and I can tell (from pix) that you have completely transformed looks wise!! And seriously.. WHO the HELL can "look no different" after dropping a WHOPPING 50lb??!! Touch of green eyed monster there Sarah.. I wouldn't take any notice of whoever said that....

Bet you didn't do worse than me! I had chipper Frida.. Chinese Saturday and McDonalds INCLUDING a McFlurry yesterday!!! Diet? Who's on a diet? lol

Ha ha France's I feel your pain that's why I keep swapping diets!

Dubchick81 said:

Thanks hon, it did get me down when that person said I looked the same. But then at the hen couple people said they couldn't believe the difference since they'd last seen me so thank god for that.
Ah I was just as naughty this weekend, had tippenyaki friday night, big meal and lotsa drink at the hen on saturday and then chicken curry, fried rice & chips on sunday!!

Ah I think the guy was just being cheeky because it was a big group of women & I was fairly shy (before I got the drink into me anyway).

Stop putting yourself down mrs!

They flirt with the one they think is hot :) z

Ha ha France's I feel your pain that's why I keep swapping diets!
I know.. I've considered changing too.. But I think we when we do, we only give ourselves a week, maybe 2 of trying at that n don't see quick results so give that up too.. When in reality it takes our bodies time to readjust to the new way of eating..
I really am gona hafta try something tho.. Its gone beyond a joke.. I'm STILL playing catch to get back off weight I had lost.. I was33lb down..now i'm only 28! (Now I realise that's a good amount to have got off and I'm not taking away from the good, but the fact is I've still another stone MINIMUM to get off before it should start getting difficult to lose. I'm still 12st 9.4lb.. LONG way to go)

There's no way anyone would think I'm hot. And I'm serious about that. I'll put up a couple pics when I get them and show ya's... I saw the pics and was horrified at what I looked like to be honest lol!!!

I've decided to focus more on BMR cals and TDEE cals than on the PP because I can't seem to stick to the points for some reason?? I'll let ya's know how it goes for me anyway - only really started it this week. Plus the psychologist has put me on this 4 point plan where I have to eat brekkie, lunch, snack, dinner, snack and try to stick to it as best I can (he expects me not to worry about the nutrition of the food, he thinks my routine is all wrong). Of course I'm still watching the nutrition too. Which has reminded me I haven't had my afternoon snack hmm...

Ran 8 miles yesterday in 1ht and 26 mins... furthest I've ever gone so far.

Finding it hard to concentrate on work this week - have done F all the last 2 days... uh oh...

azwethinkweiz said:
There's no way anyone would think I'm hot. And I'm serious about that. I'll put up a couple pics when I get them and show ya's... I saw the pics and was horrified at what I looked like to be honest lol!!!

I've decided to focus more on BMR cals and TDEE cals than on the PP because I can't seem to stick to the points for some reason?? I'll let ya's know how it goes for me anyway - only really started it this week. Plus the psychologist has put me on this 4 point plan where I have to eat brekkie, lunch, snack, dinner, snack and try to stick to it as best I can (he expects me not to worry about the nutrition of the food, he thinks my routine is all wrong). Of course I'm still watching the nutrition too. Which has reminded me I haven't had my afternoon snack hmm...

Ran 8 miles yesterday in 1ht and 26 mins... furthest I've ever gone so far.

Finding it hard to concentrate on work this week - have done F all the last 2 days... uh oh...

I seriously don't believe you. Im sure you look gorgeous. Don't be so down on yourself.

I wish I could run 8 miles and I'm so with you on the finding it hard at work this week. Xx

Sarah your an absolute star 8 miles is amazing well done.
I'm feeling much happier eating more and I think I can feel my clothes feeling looser:)

Back