ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

mrsgosling3 said:
I seriously don't believe you. Im sure you look gorgeous. Don't be so down on yourself.

I wish I could run 8 miles and I'm so with you on the finding it hard at work this week. Xx

I really didn't. I am working on the being down on myself thing. Everyones always saying I'm too hard on myself lol.

I can't believe I actually did it... But I really did have to drag myself the last 1-2 miles... I was knackered.
Dreading work tomorrow cuz I haven't done a tap this week. Oops. :(

Mrsm79 said:
Sarah your an absolute star 8 miles is amazing well done.
I'm feeling much happier eating more and I think I can feel my clothes feeling looser:)

Ta very much, me legs are not thanking me today hahaha!!
I feel better eating more... Just worrying I'll put on weight but hopefully I don't if I calculated everything correctly xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

We can't bloody win can we? I guess it's just give it a go and see what happens. I'm trying to eat high cal healthy things though.

Stop being so down on yourself too Mrs, you are wonderful and beautiful inside and out.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey Sarah just dropping in to say hi :) hope your well! 8miles in fantastic, just think this time last year you hadn't even done c25k! Are you cal counting now? Xx

U are stunning! END OF! (that's you told lol) x

We can't bloody win can we? I guess it's just give it a go and see what happens. I'm trying to eat high cal healthy things though.

Stop being so down on yourself too Mrs, you are wonderful and beautiful inside and out.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Yeah I wanna eat mostly healthy stuff. 4 Point plan is what the psychologist said. 1 point for a meal, 1/2 for a snack so basicaly Brekkie, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Snack. He was saying my breakfasts and lunches aren't enough for me and I leave too long between meals and end up snacking and then getting down on myself about it. It's a vicious circle lol. So I'll see if I can stick to it mostly, just gonna keep an eye on cals and hopefully stick to TDEE - 15% :)

I'm TRYING lol... I'm a work in progress at the mo ;)

Hey Sarah just dropping in to say hi :) hope your well! 8miles in fantastic, just think this time last year you hadn't even done c25k! Are you cal counting now? Xx
Hey Lovie! Yeah 8 miles and my legs are _still_ tired today. And I'm supposed to go to running club after work and do another 6 miles :eek: We shall see if I manage it!
That's true... this time last year I couldn't even WALK 5k, now I'm jogging around - I never seem to think of things that way!!!
I am Cal counting more so than PPing as I find I'm still hungry on 26pp. So I'm trying this BMR/TDEE thingy out for a while to see how that goes :) Are you SW-ing still yeah?! xx

U are stunning! END OF! (that's you told lol) x

Hehe... that's told me. Ah you're a pet hon, I just find it very hard to accept compliments. We'll work on it eh?1 :p xx How's you?

I'm ok thanks. Scared about Saturday but it will be ok lol x

CarlyLanky140 said:
I'm ok thanks. Scared about Saturday but it will be ok lol x

Its the wedding isn't it?? Don't be scared, it'll all go fine. I was freaking it before my sisters too but it turned out to be grand. We build these things up in our heads so much. It'll be a good day, you'll have fun but you'll be knackered after hehe :) xx ((hugs))

Sarah ur a stunner defo x

The hen sounds cool, u shudda chatted to the boy who said u were cute x

Well done on 8miles omg x
;-)

Wishbird007 said:
Sarah ur a stunner defo x

The hen sounds cool, u shudda chatted to the boy who said u were cute x

Well done on 8miles omg x
;-)

I couldn't, I was way too shy! I'm terrible at that kinda thing... Plus I was afraid he'd walk off like "yeah right!" Eek.

Thanks. My legs are still killing. Only managed 5.5miles outta 6 last night. Went further than I thought I'd be able to though. Xx

Thanks Sarah :)

Sneaky weigh in this morning showing a lb gain. Think Im ok with that... Hopefully it'll be down again next week!

Eh.. What happened to no sneaky WI's?????

:( I got scared that I was gaining a load of weight this week. I'll try not to do it next week!! xx

I need help girls. I joined back ww 3 weeks ago. Lost 7.5ibs in week 1. Gained 1ib in week 2 but was ok with that as had my periods but gained again in week 3. I gained 0.5ib but its still a gain and i dont know why. Its so frustrating :-( not gonna give up

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Haha frances! Be firm. Lol.

Im not sure brien, maybe cos u lost half a stone in the first week, the 2nd week after a huge loss is nver normally good. Ul most likely start losing again this wk..

Keep at it :) xx

Dubchick81 said:
OK.. But no more.. We agreed :)

Yes ma'am :) x

brien77 said:
I need help girls. I joined back ww 3 weeks ago. Lost 7.5ibs in week 1. Gained 1ib in week 2 but was ok with that as had my periods but gained again in week 3. I gained 0.5ib but its still a gain and i dont know why. Its so frustrating :-( not gonna give up

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

I would say your body is just leveling out after that big loss the first week, 7.5lbs is a lot. Right now you're at 6lb lost after the gains, that's still 2lb per week on average which is great! I'd say the losses will kick into gear again now... Keep at it hon! XxX

Ugh... I was sent home from work sick today. Feels like a tummy bug but worse, almost like a flu? Been in bed since half 1 this afternoon. I did eat breakfast and snacked on a some chocolate raisins this morning but haven't been fit to eat anything since. I drank some tea and some water but my stomach really hurts when I do :(
I hope this is just 24hr thing... I wasn't feeling right yesterday but went running anyway, hope I didn't make things worse.

Get better soon!

CLH_X3 said:
Get better soon!

Thanks very much hon x

Back