ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Aw mannn!! Hope ur feeling better soon love. Do u have anythin planned this wknd? Sending u hugs! :) xxx

Get well soon xx

x_sambam_x said:
Aw mannn!! Hope ur feeling better soon love. Do u have anythin planned this wknd? Sending u hugs! :) xxx

Thaaaanks! X
I knoooow. Lame-o eh? Trust me to get ill. That psychologist on Tuesday had a dose of flu, hope I didn't catch it off him :( grrr...
I have managed some food though. Comfort food but sure I don't care when I feel this crap. Also had some isotonic drink (to replace fluids) and an actimel for my tummy... So I'm looking after meself here hehe!

No plans this weekend, think I'll have a quiet one. What about you? Are you heading out or anything? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

CarlyLanky140 said:
Get well soon xx

Thank you hon xxx :)

Gained a lb. I'm ok with it though. Have had a lot of food this week and all that drink at the weekend too. I kinda expected a gain after putting my cals up this week to test the waters... Gonna stick with it this week & see if the scales are any different next week.

Tummy bug rages on... My belly is swollen and sore and cramping a lot. Drinking lots of water. Been up all night ill. Not a fun way to start the weekend. Hope it eases off later.
Anyone know is there a painkiller I can take for the cramps that won't aggravate my stomach?
Hope everyones well and looking forward to the long weekend xx

Awww bless u lovely! Hope u feel better. Is buscapan any good?!

That lb will probs be ur poor tummy x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Awww bless u lovely! Hope u feel better. Is buscapan any good?!

That lb will probs be ur poor tummy x

Ah yes, buscopan! Or colpermin! I never even thought of that, I'm sure I have some of those in the house somewhere.
Lol dunno if I can blame the tummy, could be I suppose. I'm up and down these couple pounds constantly!! X

I usually take Imodium for stomach cramps it's the only thing that helps me.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
I usually take Imodium for stomach cramps it's the only thing that helps me.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks hon, I'll have a root around... I'm sure we had some of that in the house too! I need a carer to come look after me lol x

Well that's gd that u have managed 2 eat something well done on that!! Look after urself. And good tht ur not goin out anywhere that wouldve been rubbish. Yeh jst taking my mum for dinner with my sis and her bf oh and my wee boy. It's my mums 10th anniversary of being sober on Monday so that's the celebration.. I've wrote her a poem lol and goin 2 bake her a cake on Saturday hopefully I can stay away from eating it lol! Hope ur feeling better soon dear ? x

Well that's gd that u have managed 2 eat something well done on that!! Look after urself. And good tht ur not goin out anywhere that wouldve been rubbish. Yeh jst taking my mum for dinner with my sis and her bf oh and my wee boy. It's my mums 10th anniversary of being sober on Monday so that's the celebration.. I've wrote her a poem lol and goin 2 bake her a cake on Saturday hopefully I can stay away from eating it lol! Hope ur feeling better soon dear ? x

Calorie wise I actually overate a bit because the things I ate were more comfort food than healthy food. I was sorry I ate anything after the horrible sleepless night I had. I've had some toast today and a little fruit cocktail trifle pot that was in the fridge. And an actimel for the tummy! Trying to drink plenty of fluids anyway, that's the main thing. I feel better every so often but then suddenly get terrible cramps. Have a feeling it's my IBS flaring up badly.

Awh wow well done to your Mum! Have a slice of cake for sure!! I've stopped baking because I eat it all lol. xx

Sounds like your all prepared are you feeling any better?

I feel better for a while and then the cramping starts again. And when I went to get my prescription today they told me it had run out? Why had they not told me that the last time I collected the friggin thing!? It's a frickin Friday and I won't get a prescription from the doctor until next week now?! That pharmacy is a bloody joke. Really annoyed and anxious now, I'm not supposed to just suddenly stop taking my medication.

Calorie wise I actually overate a bit because the things I ate were more comfort food than healthy food. I was sorry I ate anything after the horrible sleepless night I had. I've had some toast today and a little fruit cocktail trifle pot that was in the fridge. And an actimel for the tummy! Trying to drink plenty of fluids anyway, that's the main thing. I feel better every so often but then suddenly get terrible cramps. Have a feeling it's my IBS flaring up badly.

Awh wow well done to your Mum! Have a slice of cake for sure!! I've stopped baking because I eat it all lol. xx

I feel better for a while and then the cramping starts again. And when I went to get my prescription today they told me it had run out? Why had they not told me that the last time I collected the friggin thing!? It's a frickin Friday and I won't get a prescription from the doctor until next week now?! That pharmacy is a bloody joke. Really annoyed and anxious now, I'm not supposed to just suddenly stop taking my medication.

Did you explain this to them, can they not get some from another farmacy. Did you contact your doctor, they may have a small supply to tide you over. It definately is not good to stop suddenly because it takes so long to build up to a therapeutic dose.

And maybe try some motilium for your tummy, might help ease it. You might have stomach flu. Feel better x

Did you explain this to them, can they not get some from another farmacy. Did you contact your doctor, they may have a small supply to tide you over. It definately is not good to stop suddenly because it takes so long to build up to a therapeutic dose.

And maybe try some motilium for your tummy, might help ease it. You might have stomach flu. Feel better x

They have the pills they just wouldn't give me them because my on-file prescription ran out. I thought they would tell me when I collected the last one that it was the last one!? Last month they didn't actually _have_ the pills. It's always something with this pharmacy. I'll start going to a different one in town if this crap keeps up.

My Mum went straight to the doctors after and ordered a repeat prescription... hopefully they can sort that out _today_ but that's more money to fork out that I hadn't realised I'd have to pay. Ugh... just another headache!!

Ugh I hope it's not tummy flu... I'm not vomiting or anything? I'm not sure how to tell what it is lol! I just want it to stooooop!! xx

Got it sorted. Even the doctors fecked up and didn't write my anti-depressants on the friggin prescription when I collected it! The doctor I usually see is on maternity leave so it's all awkwardness. Sorted now anyways. Sigh.

Tummy is still at me. Has calmed down a little though! Thanks hon xx

Unfortunately not? My stomach is swollen so bad that I honestly look pregnant now!? This better not last the whole bank holiday weekend grrr... Xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Unfortunately not? My stomach is swollen so bad that I honestly look pregnant now!? This better not last the whole bank holiday weekend grrr... Xx

Do u hav ibs Hun?

It's a possibility but hasn't been "proven" if ya know what I mean! Does it sound similar to you?

Back