ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

azwethinkweiz said:
It's a possibility but hasn't been "proven" if ya know what I mean! Does it sound similar to you?

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've only really suffered bad a couple of tunes but yea sounds like it. If u were closer I cud send ta sum movicol. Der brilliant but only available on prescription

Dubchick81 said:
I've only really suffered bad a couple of tunes but yea sounds like it. If u were closer I cud send ta sum movicol. Der brilliant but only available on prescription

Yeah it was so bad I was thinking I should've went to the doctor. If it's IBS then I have a new found respect for sufferers because it is _unbelievable_ pain! Sure I didn't go to work or anything it was that bad. I _think_ it feels a little better this morning... Hope I didn't jinx it lol. I.now have my TOTM come to add to the pain too! And all I want is chocolate ;)
Is there anything else I can do for the pains and swollen tummy or is that medication the only thing that works?
Oh how was your night out? :) x

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah it was so bad I was thinking I should've went to the doctor. If it's IBS then I have a new found respect for sufferers because it is _unbelievable_ pain! Sure I didn't go to work or anything it was that bad. I _think_ it feels a little better this morning... Hope I didn't jinx it lol. I.now have my TOTM come to add to the pain too! And all I want is chocolate ;)
Is there anything else I can do for the pains and swollen tummy or is that medication the only thing that works?
Oh how was your night out? :) x

Take nurofen for the pain. U can get fibogel over the counter. It's quite cheap too. Get about 3 days worth so 11 sachets. I find colpermin works for me most times. But it really is different for everyone. Basically the pain means everything clogged n needs emptying. Am I right in thinkin uv not been to the toilet for days?? It's horrible pain isn't it?! I thought my insides were imploding the first time I suffered it. N no matter what I done nothing eased it

The opposite, I've been to the toilet much too often if you catch my drift. But it never eases the pain or the swelling. I couldn't eat anything without getting terrible cramps after. I looked like a balloon last night!! I took colpermin all yesterday... I've no idea if it helped or not lol. I don't _think_ it's as bad today but I haven't eaten yet :p

azwethinkweiz said:
The opposite, I've been to the toilet much too often if you catch my drift. But it never eases the pain or the swelling. I couldn't eat anything without getting terrible cramps after. I looked like a balloon last night!! I took colpermin all yesterday... I've no idea if it helped or not lol. I don't _think_ it's as bad today but I haven't eaten yet :p

Hmm.. Am not sure what u shud take then hun coz I'm affected the other way.... But the chemists are really helpful if sum1 can go for ya?

Stomach has calmed down a lot thank god. Just the ole totm bloaty and cravings to deal with now ;)

I. Am. Knackered. After running 10miles this morning (that's 16km). Took 1hr 51mins. I'm SO tired lol. Hope everyone's having a good weekend x

Wow 10miles that is amazing! Glad your feeling better im on totm atm too and i am hating it grrrr! Pains and cravings through the roof...wi tomorrow so practically chaining myself to my bed and staying away from the kitchen..wow that sounds really fifty shades of grey-esque when i re-read that ha ;) Yeah im still doing sw stuck to plan for three weeks, with maybe 2 days where i wasnt 100% for me thats amazing as with ww i struggled to stay 100% for days at a time near the end, nevermind weeks! Lost 8lbs in 2 weeks and im back at that annoying 11stone/10stone border battle almost...I want to be back in the tens for my 22nd which is next month and i will hopefully finally get to goal before xmas! 10lbs to go and i will get it off this time!!! Feeling alot happier in myself too, now the iv graduated and the uni stress is gone, and im no longer jobless I am alot happier and my moods are so much better than the last few months. I even said to my OH on wednesday wow iv just realised I have cried in soooo long, and for me thats a massive deal ha!

Hope your having a good day xx

starkissedx said:
Wow 10miles that is amazing! Glad your feeling better im on totm atm too and i am hating it grrrr! Pains and cravings through the roof...wi tomorrow so practically chaining myself to my bed and staying away from the kitchen..wow that sounds really fifty shades of grey-esque when i re-read that ha ;) Yeah im still doing sw stuck to plan for three weeks, with maybe 2 days where i wasnt 100% for me thats amazing as with ww i struggled to stay 100% for days at a time near the end, nevermind weeks! Lost 8lbs in 2 weeks and im back at that annoying 11stone/10stone border battle almost...I want to be back in the tens for my 22nd which is next month and i will hopefully finally get to goal before xmas! 10lbs to go and i will get it off this time!!! Feeling alot happier in myself too, now the iv graduated and the uni stress is gone, and im no longer jobless I am alot happier and my moods are so much better than the last few months. I even said to my OH on wednesday wow iv just realised I have cried in soooo long, and for me thats a massive deal ha!

Hope your having a good day xx
Thanks hon. Me legs are not thanking me though. Walking around like a cowboy now :p

Totm I'm such a moody ***** and craving sweeties all the time, it's always one of the hardest "diet" weeks! Heading to my sisters now soon too and she's such a bad influence on my food intake lol.

That's good about SW and the 8lbs, well done you! I'm constantly up and down this 1 or 2lb but have managed to _stay_ in the 10s this time thankfully. You will get there hon, you seem motivated! God I wish I was 21 going on 22 again. 25 seems so old in comparison haha!

Glad to hear you're feeling better lately too. I cry all the bloody time... I'm terrible. I'm getting there though :) xx

Thanks hon. Me legs are not thanking me though. Walking around like a cowboy now :p

Totm I'm such a moody ***** and craving sweeties all the time, it's always one of the hardest "diet" weeks! Heading to my sisters now soon too and she's such a bad influence on my food intake lol.

That's good about SW and the 8lbs, well done you! I'm constantly up and down this 1 or 2lb but have managed to _stay_ in the 10s this time thankfully. You will get there hon, you seem motivated! God I wish I was 21 going on 22 again. 25 seems so old in comparison haha!

Glad to hear you're feeling better lately too. I cry all the bloody time... I'm terrible. I'm getting there though :) xx

Ha i went to a spin class this last week and the next day it was like I'd rode a horse! Must have used muscles I havent used in a long time. Even my bum hurt, everytime I tried to sit down it ached!! I am craving a takeaway so bad, so after wi tomorrow allowing myself a chinese, although I'll get a kids meal to try and reduce portion size. I like SW but sometimes miss the way on ww you can just grab a bag of crisps or packet sandwich on the go whereas now im cooking all my evening meals from scratch, and have to plan everything ahead but in a way Its a good thing as im snacking alot less than i used to and the sw bars you get in class are sooo nice they do a rocky road one which has chocolate and marshmallows on it, such a good choccy fix!!

When i was at my worst i cried all the time, the last semester in uni i was a wreck, the last time iv cried now was on my graduation...and they were happy tears ha. I won't speak too soon though as something will probs veer it head around the corner soon!!

starkissedx said:
Ha i went to a spin class this last week and the next day it was like I'd rode a horse! Must have used muscles I havent used in a long time. Even my bum hurt, everytime I tried to sit down it ached!! I am craving a takeaway so bad, so after wi tomorrow allowing myself a chinese, although I'll get a kids meal to try and reduce portion size. I like SW but sometimes miss the way on ww you can just grab a bag of crisps or packet sandwich on the go whereas now im cooking all my evening meals from scratch, and have to plan everything ahead but in a way Its a good thing as im snacking alot less than i used to and the sw bars you get in class are sooo nice they do a rocky road one which has chocolate and marshmallows on it, such a good choccy fix!!

When i was at my worst i cried all the time, the last semester in uni i was a wreck, the last time iv cried now was on my graduation...and they were happy tears ha. I won't speak too soon though as something will probs veer it head around the corner soon!!

Hahaha! That's gas about the spin class! My legs are quite tired today after 10 miles of jogging yesterday so needless to say I'll not be doing any jogging today!!

Yeah sure get yourself a wee takeaway after WI. I do that most weekends lol... I get kids sizes too! Hope WI goes well today xx
I've had way too much bad food this weekend. Went out for dinner with my sister last night. Mmm fillet steak. Had half a brownie and half a caramel square today!! Awful lol... I'm always such a sweet tooth on totm (and like a bottomless pit).

That's good you haven't cried much lately, must be a good sign!? I wasnt to stop all the crying soon, I cry over the littlest things. Even small things feel like such a big deal to me, I'm not sure why!

Work again tomorrow... Ugh. Really not looking forward to it. :( feeling very down about it actually.

Hi Sarah
How ru?
Soz I bin awol x

Wishbird007 said:
Hi Sarah
How ru?
Soz I bin awol x

I'm ok hon. In a bit of a downer this week and eating a bit too much but I'm grand otherwise!
How are you love? Hope you're well xx

Ah I'm trying but I find it hard to stick to some days, especially at the weekend there when I was staying with my sister, she kinda decides everything we eat so that's awkward! Trying to get back on track now during the week. Stupid food being delicious... X

Ah I'm trying but I find it hard to stick to some days, especially at the weekend there when I was staying with my sister, she kinda decides everything we eat so that's awkward! Trying to get back on track now during the week. Stupid food being delicious... X

Aww I wouldn't worry about that hun.. We all go a bit off on weekends.. Hard as we promise ourselves we'll try, weekends are hard.. Impossible of you'r not in your own home n taken out of all forms of routine..

Dubchick81 said:
Aww I wouldn't worry about that hun.. We all go a bit off on weekends.. Hard as we promise ourselves we'll try, weekends are hard.. Impossible of you'r not in your own home n taken out of all forms of routine..

That's it yeah. For instance I asked for just some toast for breakfast, I was served 2 hash browns, a fried egg and a slice of toast with butter. Sigh. Very hard at weekends. Hate being so snacky too... It was TOTM as well which didn't make things easier haha. Hopefully I don't have another gain this week now :( I'm going backwards!

That's it yeah. For instance I asked for just some toast for breakfast, I was served 2 hash browns, a fried egg and a slice of toast with butter. Sigh. Very hard at weekends. Hate being so snacky too... It was TOTM as well which didn't make things easier haha. Hopefully I don't have another gain this week now :( I'm going backwards!

No you're not chic.. You're doing great.. A treat brekkie at the weekend is fine.. Sure I had a FRIED sausage, FRIED bacon medalions, FRIED egg, n FRIED white pudding for brekkie on Sunday... After having a ridiculous amount of flirtini's, prosecco, vodka, curry chips AND big mac meal on Saturday night.. WHOOPOSADAISIES ha ha ha

Hiii beautiful! I'm alright today except for these men getting all up in my beef... sheesh! Can't wait to see Katie win the gold (I hope!) and then get home to relax this evening. Determined to have an "ok" food day today. I haven't snacked at ALL yet which is very unlike me hehe. Let's hope I make it through this evening as well - the evenings are so hard to not be snacky!

How's you hon? Tomorrow is Friday and then woop weekend again! :) x

Hiii beautiful! I'm alright today except for these men getting all up in my beef... sheesh! Can't wait to see Katie win the gold (I hope!) and then get home to relax this evening. Determined to have an "ok" food day today. I haven't snacked at ALL yet which is very unlike me hehe. Let's hope I make it through this evening as well - the evenings are so hard to not be snacky!

How's you hon? Tomorrow is Friday and then woop weekend again! :) x
What men are getting up in your beef?? Need me to do a Katie Taylor on their ass?? LOL
I know so excited for the fight.. Had intended on FLYING home to watch it, but want to go to Iceland on my way home and its not even 5 mins from my work, so I'd be completely back trackin' so am gona stay in work til after the fight, then go to Iceland, then home.. :)
Well done on no snacking today.. That's good going.. I have no doubt you can carry it on thru the evening.. Tho it is hard.. I've gone so snacky in the evenings.. Stupid living with a boy got me into biccies n the likes so now I like a little something.. Tho I do have fruit in now so I can at least pick at that (got some in last night)

Back