ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I used to bring my own lunch but have been lazy the last couple weeks (I live over an hours drive from work so no chance of going home for lunch lol).
Can you bring a packed lunch even? Happy to help with any pp queries you have :)

Defo - Frances is a star on here! *hugs* xx

Thanks x. Its ok as live 5mins from work, and am getting used to pointing now. I think initially its just OMG

azwethinkweiz said:
Can you just take what you like from the fridge?? We don't have much here... just a vending machine that doesn't give any change lol. BUT it's someones birthday today and there's cake in the kitchen. I never touched it :D *proud*

Yeh you have to put money I the pot though or wrote in the book you owe it

Sorry I haven't been on. Had a bit of a rough time yesterday, didn't even go to work.

I lost a measly quarter of a lb lol.

Hope everyone's good x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Sorry I haven't been on. Had a bit of a rough time yesterday, didn't even go to work.

I lost a measly quarter of a lb lol.

Hope everyone's good x

Still a loss Sarah, I really hope your ok sweet?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks Tracy hon xx

Had a very food filled weekend. Had Curry on Friday, KFC on Saturday and Eddie Rockets on Sunday. Very bad. Not going to worry about it now, what's done is done so gonna just try to stay healthy now from today to Friday WI.
Working from home today. So tired - not sleeping well at all since my meds were changed. I have to give them time but I'm not liking the side effects. Feel quite nauseous all the time so they obviously do nothing for my anxiety unfortunately.

My Mum and my sister have both told me recently that I need to put my problems into a little box and store them at the back of my head. Not sure what they think I've been doing all these years? Basically they don't want me to talk to them anymore. My sister said that I shouldn't say what I'm thinking to people because I "sound crazy". Very nice eh? Mum just reckons I need to bottle everything up because it's a "coping mechanism". I'm so sick of this family right now.

Hey hunnie.. Sorry I've not been on much over the weekend.. Not been home so was just popping in have a read n not replying..
Seriously your mam and sister should be ashamed of themselves.. They're meant to be looking out for you and helping you thru difficult times.. Not being absolute selfish gits..
The last thing you should do is putting your thoughts in a little box and store them up until they get too much and God forbid what would happen..
Has the doctor prescribed any meds to stop the sickness?? My brother was on all sorts of tabs and some were making him feel really sick so they were able prescribe some other tablet which stopped that feeling.. Can get the name of it if you need it? But i'm sure the doc will know straight of... xxx

Hey hunnie.. Sorry I've not been on much over the weekend.. Not been home so was just popping in have a read n not replying..
Seriously your mam and sister should be ashamed of themselves.. They're meant to be looking out for you and helping you thru difficult times.. Not being absolute selfish gits..
The last thing you should do is putting your thoughts in a little box and store them up until they get too much and God forbid what would happen..
Has the doctor prescribed any meds to stop the sickness?? My brother was on all sorts of tabs and some were making him feel really sick so they were able prescribe some other tablet which stopped that feeling.. Can get the name of it if you need it? But i'm sure the doc will know straight of... xxx

Thanks for the support hon. Hearing that from them made me feel awful. Like they're fed up with all this and would prefer me to go back to pretending everything is okay again. Honestly, I'm not sure I can do that. Mum keeps saying it's just my personality... that I've always been this way. That makes me think she doesn't think I can change this around! Ugh... It's just so disheartening listening to it.

I wasn't sure if it was the meds making me feel sick or if it's just anxiety but if it keeps up I'll have to sort it out somehow!

You're a star Frances, thanks for always being so kind to me x

Thanks for the support hon. Hearing that from them made me feel awful. Like they're fed up with all this and would prefer me to go back to pretending everything is okay again. Honestly, I'm not sure I can do that. Mum keeps saying it's just my personality... that I've always been this way. That makes me think she doesn't think I can change this around! Ugh... It's just so disheartening listening to it.

I wasn't sure if it was the meds making me feel sick or if it's just anxiety but if it keeps up I'll have to sort it out somehow!

You're a star Frances, thanks for always being so kind to me x
Well we all know on here you can turn it round.. Can't imagine how frustrating it is for you chic.. Never mind battling with the depression but to feel like that in your home where your main support is supposed to come from.. Must be awful on you :( Biggest virtual hugs possible for you... xxxx

And just for the record, and I know I'm not the only one of the opinion, you are a lovely, decent, genuine, kind, caring, supportive, intelligent, strong individual and someone you mother should be very proud to have raised.. Tho I don't know how you've turned out to be the person you are with such little support from home.. I for one am very glad to have you as a friend on here and you are a great support to all of us here.. We luv ya :D xx

Well we all know on here you can turn it round.. Can't imagine how frustrating it is for you chic.. Never mind battling with the depression but to feel like that in your home where your main support is supposed to come from.. Must be awful on you :( Biggest virtual hugs possible for you... xxxx

And just for the record, and I know I'm not the only one of the opinion, you are a lovely, decent, genuine, kind, caring, supportive, intelligent, strong individual and someone you mother should be very proud to have raised.. Tho I don't know how you've turned out to be the person you are with such little support from home.. I for one am very glad to have you as a friend on here and you are a great support to all of us here.. We luv ya :D xx

Sometimes I can deal with it fine when they say things like this but it's all building up now. It's like they think they have all the answers for me but they just do NOT understand what way my brain works. And if I try to explain they say "well that's just a stupid way of looking at it". Not helpful because all I hear from that is that they're calling me stupid lol! Think it's just all building up now... and with the meds making me a bit off, I'm not handling things as well as I was! Stupid brain!!

Thanks very much Frances, you're way too nice to me... I don't deserve it xxx

Sometimes I can deal with it fine when they say things like this but it's all building up now. It's like they think they have all the answers for me but they just do NOT understand what way my brain works. And if I try to explain they say "well that's just a stupid way of looking at it". Not helpful because all I hear from that is that they're calling me stupid lol! Think it's just all building up now... and with the meds making me a bit off, I'm not handling things as well as I was! Stupid brain!!

Thanks very much Frances, you're way too nice to me... I don't deserve it xxx
I'm not being nice Sarah chic.. I'm being HONEST..

I just don't understand how they don't understand how bad depression gets due to the persopn suffering from it not being able to talk to people.. Considering you've lost a family member to suicide..
I get they don't suffer from it so its hard for them to understand.. But I've never suffered from it either.. But I think I have a far greater understanding of it due to my aunts (one on my Mam's side and one on my Dad's side) and my brother suffering from it.. We've never lost anyone close to us due to depression thankfully.. But just knowing they suffer from it terifies me.. I always make myself available to talk and be there for them as much as I hate hearing how they feel sometimes because I know that talking helps.. And I know then where their head is at and if I need to get someone else involved to help if it gets to a point where its beyond me.. I don't get how your Mam (more than anyone) can know you're suffering, and not can turn a blind eye/block it out/store it in a box in the back of her mind.. I just don't get it...
(sorry am rambling now.. i'll shut up!)

I'm not being nice Sarah chic.. I'm being HONEST..

I just don't understand how they don't understand how bad depression gets due to the persopn suffering from it not being able to talk to people.. Considering you've lost a family member to suicide..
I get they don't suffer from it so its hard for them to understand.. But I've never suffered from it either.. But I think I have a far greater understanding of it due to my aunts (one on my Mam's side and one on my Dad's side) and my brother suffering from it.. We've never lost anyone close to us due to depression thankfully.. But just knowing they suffer from it terifies me.. I always make myself available to talk and be there for them as much as I hate hearing how they feel sometimes because I know that talking helps.. And I know then where their head is at and if I need to get someone else involved to help if it gets to a point where its beyond me.. I don't get how your Mam (more than anyone) can know you're suffering, and not can turn a blind eye/block it out/store it in a box in the back of her mind.. I just don't get it...
(sorry am rambling now.. i'll shut up!)

Whenever someone compliments me I think they're just being polite or nice... I never think they're being honest. It's an odd way to be I know but I find it hard to accept compliments at all lol!!

I know hon... it's so hard for me to explain to them. They just seem to not want to know. They try to fob me off to talk to someone else "go to the doctor" ya know?! It hurts to think my Mum knows how hard I'm finding things and she still doesn't want to try to help me through it (maybe she thinks she is helping by not talking about it?).

Sigh... don't mind me hon... I'm just whinging now aren't I!? Ignore me! xxx

Whenever someone compliments me I think they're just being polite or nice... I never think they're being honest. It's an odd way to be I know but I find it hard to accept compliments at all lol!!

I know hon... it's so hard for me to explain to them. They just seem to not want to know. They try to fob me off to talk to someone else "go to the doctor" ya know?! It hurts to think my Mum knows how hard I'm finding things and she still doesn't want to try to help me through it (maybe she thinks she is helping by not talking about it?).

Sigh... don't mind me hon... I'm just whinging now aren't I!? Ignore me! xxx
No you're not at all.. Its natural to be hurt when your mother isn't making it her business to make you well.. That's what Mam's are for isn't it?! Even now when I'm sick I just want my Mam to make it all better.. Almost 31 years of age!!!

I have to say I'm the very same when it comes to accepting a compliment.. In my case I wreckon it comes from a lifetime of having the bad pointed out (My Dad finds it fun to point out ppl faults.. never looks at his own mind!!)
For instance today I text my friend n said "as if things aren't bad enough, i'm now getting a coldsore on my bottom lip" She text back n said "well you'll be still be only gorgeous" To me thats her being her usual nice self.. not her meaning it.. ya know?!

Dubchick81 said:
No you're not at all.. Its natural to be hurt when your mother isn't making it her business to make you well.. That's what Mam's are for isn't it?! Even now when I'm sick I just want my Mam to make it all better.. Almost 31 years of age!!!

I have to say I'm the very same when it comes to accepting a compliment.. In my case I wreckon it comes from a lifetime of having the bad pointed out (My Dad finds it fun to point out ppl faults.. never looks at his own mind!!)
For instance today I text my friend n said "as if things aren't bad enough, i'm now getting a coldsore on my bottom lip" She text back n said "well you'll be still be only gorgeous" To me thats her being her usual nice self.. not her meaning it.. ya know?!

I'm the same I never believe people it makes my bf mad but I feel like he says things for the sake of it, it's hard to accept compliments! And oh no cold sore! I get them so bad :(

Hi hon. Sorry I've been AWOL. Thanks for the link on running - that's quite interesting isn't it? It's a mans world that's for sure! How are you lovely? How's your week going? xxx

Hi hon. Sorry I've been AWOL. Thanks for the link on running - that's quite interesting isn't it? It's a mans world that's for sure! How are you lovely? How's your week going? xxx
Hi hunnie..
Yea weeks not going too bad.. not too exciting either.. But not bad :)
My coldsore is STILL coming out but thankfully doesn't appear to be too painful yet.. Its gona be one UGLY sore once its out tho :(

Yea its very interesting isn't it?! New there was a reason I don't run... lol

Dubchick81 said:
Hi hunnie..
Yea weeks not going too bad.. not too exciting either.. But not bad :)
My coldsore is STILL coming out but thankfully doesn't appear to be too painful yet.. Its gona be one UGLY sore once its out tho :(

Yea its very interesting isn't it?! New there was a reason I don't run... lol

That's good. No news is good news as they say ;)
Ugh coldsores... My mum suffers awful with those once the weather gets cold. I'm fairly lucky though. Rarely, if ever, get one. Thought I had one last year but not sure if it was or not. My hands are really rough now... Skin is gone all dry! Must be the cold lol!

Haha... Its just another excuse for me to not do any exercise :p I've been too lazy this week. Not sleeping right so I think I'm just knackered really ya know?
Still suffering awful with that nausea since my meds changed... I'm not eating all that much - I'm trying to force myself to eat even though I have no appetite. I even bought a wispa thinking "at least I know I'll eat this". Didn't touch it and have no desire for it or any other food. And my mouth is so dry all the time so I'm drinking plenty of water.

I'm not sure what to do, maybe I should ring the hospital to see what they think? (The Mental hospital I mean, not 999 lol). I'm hating this nausea I have to say.

Everything still moving forward with the house? Saw the picture of your "puppy" there - he's getting so big!! He'd eat my dog for brekkie lol ;)

That's good. No news is good news as they say ;)
Ugh coldsores... My mum suffers awful with those once the weather gets cold. I'm fairly lucky though. Rarely, if ever, get one. Thought I had one last year but not sure if it was or not. My hands are really rough now... Skin is gone all dry! Must be the cold lol!

Haha... Its just another excuse for me to not do any exercise :p I've been too lazy this week. Not sleeping right so I think I'm just knackered really ya know?
Still suffering awful with that nausea since my meds changed... I'm not eating all that much - I'm trying to force myself to eat even though I have no appetite. I even bought a wispa thinking "at least I know I'll eat this". Didn't touch it and have no desire for it or any other food. And my mouth is so dry all the time so I'm drinking plenty of water.

I'm not sure what to do, maybe I should ring the hospital to see what they think? (The Mental hospital I mean, not 999 lol). I'm hating this nausea I have to say.

Everything still moving forward with the house? Saw the picture of your "puppy" there - he's getting so big!! He'd eat my dog for brekkie lol ;)

I used to get them an allot but I have to say (while touching wood) I don't get them near as often now..
I think before it was down to stress etc and being with Kevin was very stressful!! lol

Yea I wreckon ring the doctor and see what he/she thinks.. Not being able to eat can't be good...

Sleeping wise I've been the same these last few nights.. Feeling wrecked come 9PM then waking and not being able to drop back off at 4AM.. Then being wrecked when the alarm goes off.. Not nice :(

Aww.. Me little puppy.. I love him so much..
We met another puppy GSD last night out on our walk who was a month YOUNGER and MUCH bigger than him.. Seriously his 2 paws were the width of 1 of hers.. But he is getting big.. He's so cute n cuddly :)

Back