ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Fruit.. Fruit.. Fruit :D
You need to eat missy.. Belvitas are OK for a quick brekkie when yer in a rush but you need to eat..
I've having pasta, pesto and bacon bits :) YUM YUM YUM

I'm no better today eating wise lol. Had some coco pops and some skittles!! I have dinner planned though. Fish and new potatoes :)
How's you? X

Hi Sarah, long time no talk, how RU doing? Bet u don't remember me?
Liz x

Hi Sarah, long time no talk, how RU doing? Bet u don't remember me?
Liz x

Hi hon, of course I remember you silly!! Xx How's it going?? XxX

I'm good thanks, I've not had access to mini mins due to breaking etc.
So can't believe how long its been since I been on. I need to change my profile, as a bit has changed lol. I'm just starting yet another diet lol n I have a new android tablet with access to the mininin app! :)
How's things with you honey?
I've missed all you guys x

I'm good thanks, I've not had access to mini mins due to breaking etc.
So can't believe how long its been since I been on. I need to change my profile, as a bit has changed lol. I'm just starting yet another diet lol n I have a new android tablet with access to the mininin app! :)
How's things with you honey?
I've missed all you guys x

Ugh I managed to get down to 10st 4lb but then Christmas came and BAM I'm back in the 11s now so definitely want to get that down again. Been eating far too much lately and not getting any exercise... I'm an awful one :( x

Ugh I managed to get down to 10st 4lb but then Christmas came and BAM I'm back in the 11s now so definitely want to get that down again. Been eating far too much lately and not getting any exercise... I'm an awful one :( x

Bless ya, u did well at xmas, still positive tho love which is good, keep at it love. X :)
How was your sisters wedding?

Bless ya, u did well at xmas, still positive tho love which is good, keep at it love. X :)
How was your sisters wedding?

Reeeeally stressful!! Glad it's over now and behind us. My sister looked amazing as usual hehe. Xx

I lost 2lb this week. Slowly but surely I'll make my way back into the 10s again. Determined!

Thanks everyone. Let's hope I can keep it up now. So easy to put it all on and so slow to lose again eh?! :(

How RU honey?
X :)

How RU honey?
X :)

Hiya love... I'm ok thanks :)
Got drunk at the weekend and haven't felt well since?! Ugh. Bad idea. Stay away from long island iced teas haha xx

Hiya love... I'm ok thanks :)
Got drunk at the weekend and haven't felt well since?! Ugh. Bad idea. Stay away from long island iced teas haha xx

Ooo lol bless ya, must have been a good wkend tho love, sorry your still poorly, u need a bit of comfort food x :)

Back