ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

OMG Sarah I think that's the first time EVER I've heard you having a hangover!!!!!! :eek: lol
Hope it was a good night and worth it tho... xx

I know. I never usually drink never mind get drunk lol. The wine was flowing but the cocktails sent me over the edge. 4 long island iced teas in a row seemed like a good idea at the time!!! X

Ooo lol bless ya, must have been a good wkend tho love, sorry your still poorly, u need a bit of comfort food x :)

Yeah I've had some chocolate here and there. My appetite hasn't been the same since the hangover though haha! I did have a burger yesterday... but nowt else all day!! Xx

Yea I'm like that when I've a hangover.. Wouldn't have a morsel of food all day and then 1 big dirty McD's or chinese or chipper... You get the idea :D

That's exactly how I feel. And for some reason the thoughts of having my normal food makes me feel sick?? This is all new to me haha.
I'm ashamed to say I ended up being bundled into a taxi and brought home. Passed out on the bed and had to be undressed and everything.
Texted a guy I know telling him I thought he was cute and everything.
The SHAME Frances... never let me out again!!!

That's exactly how I feel. And for some reason the thoughts of having my normal food makes me feel sick?? This is all new to me haha.
I'm ashamed to say I ended up being bundled into a taxi and brought home. Passed out on the bed and had to be undressed and everything.
Ha ha ha... I've done that a few times!!! Not too long ago (as in within the last 2 years) I had a night out, went home FOOOKED!!! and woke up STARKERS the next day... EVERYTHING on the floor was SATURATED and I was convinced I'd wet myself!! For days I was convinced.. Rang my friend up telling her I was never ever drinking again. That was IT! Only to be told about 2 weeks later when chatting that Jono handed me a pint of water and was trying to get me drink it when I threw a hissy fit and knocked it over myself and him and the whole bedroom got it! The relief!!!!!

Oh dear:)

You should never drink and text.

Oh dear:)

You should never drink and text.

lol this is what I was thinking. No harm though. Hope you are feeling better Sarah, sometimes I miss those days were you just go out and get sozzled hehe.

You guys have made my day! I thought it was just me!!!!

Ah bless ya Sarah, texting the bloke, maybe it will turn out to b a good thing...:p
??

Last edited:
He actually hasn't stopped texting me since and said he is glad I got drunk that night haha!! :p

He actually hasn't stopped texting me since and said he is glad I got drunk that night haha!! :p

See, it was a good thing x result love x :thumbup::p
He sounds a nice guy, I'm pleased for u x :)

Eek. It's a bit of a non romance because he used to date one of my friends. They broke up a few years ago and she's with someone else now like but I still think it's a no go really haha.

So yeah it was nice but don't think it can go anywhere.

Eek. It's a bit of a non romance because he used to date one of my friends. They broke up a few years ago and she's with someone else now like but I still think it's a no go really haha.

So yeah it was nice but don't think it can go anywhere.

Hi love, Its still nice to have the chat tho Sarah x :p

It's nice yeah. Disappointing but nice.

Back