ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Have you run it past your friend. She probably wouldn't mind. If you think you like him and he likes you weres the harm in seeing how it would go??

You might see it that way but I don't think she will.
He seems really keen and we have loads in common and the same sense of humour... so its a bit sad. My friend is seeing this other guy for 2 years like. But I would say she'll still not like the idea pf me and her ex.

Lost 1.5lb this week. Still very much in the 11s but getting there!

Aye. Really need to get moving... get the weight back in control!

Me too, RU still running? X

No I gave that up last year. Got up to doing a 10 mile run. So just goes to show anyone can do it really.
Just been getting out for a few walks with my dog, that's about it lol! X

I have a date today. I feel sick. Wish me luck!!! X

Yay!!!! Whatcha wearing? Where u going?

Good luck!!!

Yay!!!! Whatcha wearing? Where u going?

Good luck!!!

I'm just wearing my normal clothes because it's a casual date. Skinny jeans, converse, leopard print vest with a grey skulls jumper over... and leather jacket. We're going on the viking splash in Dublin for the laugh!

I actually feel physically sick girls...

I'm just wearing my normal clothes because it's a casual date. Skinny jeans, converse, leopard print vest with a grey skulls jumper over... and leather jacket. We're going on the viking splash in Dublin for the laugh!

I actually feel physically sick girls...

Just be your lovely self. Who's the lucky fella?xxx

Welcome to Dublin :)

Good luck n giv us details when yer back ;)

Haha thanks hon. I'll be calling you if it all goes pear shaped ;) xx

Just be your lovely self. Who's the lucky fella?xxx

The guy I was on about the other day who used to date my friend. We're meeting up to see how it goes... xx

Haha thanks hon. I'll be calling you if it all goes pear shaped ;) xx

The guy I was on about the other day who used to date my friend. We're meeting up to see how it goes... xx

Great news:)

If she's a good friend and hasn't been with him for ages then she'll be happy for you.xxx

Yeah spill? ;)

It went very well actually and he wanted to see me again today so we went to a movie.
Two days running lol. He seems very keen. Kept saying he couldn't believe I was there with him. He's so sweet and funny :)

Back