ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Me too!! Should be a good day out, not gonna go for the whole weekend though. I love VW campervans... wish I had one!!

I know.... wish I had a camper too. It is only about half an hour from where I live anyway haha!! Should be a laugh... if I go. Starting to have doubts about this lad. Think I'm being paranoid but I don't know. One minute he acts like he's really into me and the next like he doesn't give a ****. Hmm. I don't know.

I know.... wish I had a camper too. It is only about half an hour from where I live anyway haha!! Should be a laugh... if I go. Starting to have doubts about this lad. Think I'm being paranoid but I don't know. One minute he acts like he's really into me and the next like he doesn't give a ****. Hmm. I don't know.

Its only a new relationship Sarah, give it time. Go to the festival, enjoy yourself and see how things go xx

My bet is that he's texting thoughtlessly.. And then realising he's coming across kean.. So then backs off a bit so as to look cool... Ya never want to seem keen when you start seeing someone...
Tho I would advise to thread carefully.. As when a relationship is starting out as a big secret... Ppl (men!) can tend to take the p1ss and use girls... And use the excuse "i was just acting like I am available so not to give the game away"
A girl I used to be pals with is a fine example.. He was keeping it quiet "to keep the stress of everyone butting in" but in reality he was making a mug of her :mad:
I told her, gently as I could, how it was... and we are no longer friends.. He however is still using her :(

Yeah I am worried about being messed about. He rang me a while ago to discuss this weekend. I hope he isn't one of thosw types of blokes.
Have also tried talking to my friend about what she thinks of me and him going on a date and she's gone all quiet. So now I'm definitely unsure about it all.

And to top it off the ex text me today again saying he wants to get back together and can't get over me and blah blah blah.

Sigh...

Yeah I am worried about being messed about. He rang me a while ago to discuss this weekend. I hope he isn't one of thosw types of blokes.
Have also tried talking to my friend about what she thinks of me and him going on a date and she's gone all quiet. So now I'm definitely unsure about it all.

And to top it off the ex text me today again saying he wants to get back together and can't get over me and blah blah blah.

Sigh...

Sarah if I were you I'd send the ex one last message telling him you are trying to move on, suggest he does the same and then block his number. He is a real ticket!!

I know. It's just eventually I have to face him in work again so I was trying to be civil and polite about it all.
I've tried explaining it all as best I can to him. There is no chance I'm going back to him!

Its only a new relationship Sarah, give it time. Go to the festival, enjoy yourself and see how things go xx

I agree with this statement sarah, just enjoy, don't worry too much xx

I know. It's just eventually I have to face him in work again so I was trying to be civil and polite about it all.
I've tried explaining it all as best I can to him. There is no chance I'm going back to him!

Sarah, is the same ex? Sean? Ignore the texts n just say not a lot if u c him at work, he will eventually get bored. or u could text him its too late, already taken? X :cool: he just trying to rattle u I reckon x I've come so far to go back... Xx :)

Yes the same ex Liz. Sean again. I haven't text him back about it again... fed up of it all.

Yeah so things with this new guy have ended before they started. My friend has majorly fallen out with me over it. She is with her other fella 2 years now but still isn't happy with the idea of me and this fella even going for a drink together. She said she can't believe I'd even consider it? Me and him get on so well and it's a shame to be honest.

I think she still feels something for him maybe... Cuz to be honest I couldn't give 2 hoots who my exes date now... I'm over them? Guess we all look at these things differently.

I have to say in all honesty Sarah, and I know from previous comments in the last few days I'm in a minority, but I wouldn't like the idea of any of my friends going out with any of my ex's.. Not that I have any interest in what they (my ex's) do, or who they do.... Its just too close to home.
If it was an acquantance, n not a friend as such, I'd go for it take the consequence... But is any bloke worth losing a friend over???
Big hugs as I know you really like this guy.. And sorry if I've upset you in any way.. xxx

I think if two people get on so well and have a chance at happiness then it's just stupid to let ancient history get in the way of that... I mean if a friend of mine ended up getting on really well with one of my exes and they really genuinely liked each other, then I don't see the problem to be honest. If it was just a one nighter thing I'd nearly be more upset. I don't have feelings for my exes so I don't care who are with? I just wouldn't want anyone being messed about.

The reason I'm upset about this is that she said it was ok to him. She told him she wanted us to be happy and for him to tell me not to freak out about it because she knew I would. But I wanted to be sure so I asked her how she would feel and what she thought about it and she just said "I can't believe you'd consider it but do whatever you like". This isn't someone I see often either. I haven't seen her in about 2 months. I don't actually have any close friends. My sisters would be closest friends.

Anyway she hasn't spoken to me since so we'll see if I can make it up to her in some way.

I think if two people get on so well and have a chance at happiness then it's just stupid to let ancient history get in the way of that... I mean if a friend of mine ended up getting on really well with one of my exes and they really genuinely liked each other, then I don't see the problem to be honest. If it was just a one nighter thing I'd nearly be more upset. I don't have feelings for my exes so I don't care who are with? I just wouldn't want anyone being messed about.

The reason I'm upset about this is that she said it was ok to him. She told him she wanted us to be happy and for him to tell me not to freak out about it because she knew I would. But I wanted to be sure so I asked her how she would feel and what she thought about it and she just said "I can't believe you'd consider it but do whatever you like". This isn't someone I see often either. I haven't seen her in about 2 months. I don't actually have any close friends. My sisters would be closest friends.

Anyway she hasn't spoken to me since so we'll see if I can make it up to her in some way.
Its up to you hun at the end of the day.. Its your life.. You're an adult. And you're both available and technically not doing anything wrong...
If she's not someone your close to, and you think there's a chance of happiness, or even just a fun couple of months, go go for it :)
But think about if things go wrong.. Is she someone that you'd go to talk to usually or would she be the one helping to pick up the pieces??

**** her sarah, you deserve to be happy. Please stop worrying about other people all the time go for it, take it slowly and see what happens.

She's definitely a friend Frances but to be honest I would tell YOU more than I'd tell her? Because I think you're a better judge of certain things and very understanding and not harsh iykwim?
I don't want to ruin things with her even though me and him hit it off bigstyle.

Lol Tracy... all I do is worry what other people think haha. It's difficult because different people have different opinions on this stuff ya know?! And I hate the thought of upsetting anyone or letting anyone down. This is why I wish I wasn't around sometimes because I can't seem to keep everyone happy.

She's definitely a friend Frances but to be honest I would tell YOU more than I'd tell her? Because I think you're a better judge of certain things and very understanding and not harsh iykwim?
I don't want to ruin things with her even though me and him hit it off bigstyle.

Lol Tracy... all I do is worry what other people think haha. It's difficult because different people have different opinions on this stuff ya know?! And I hate the thought of upsetting anyone or letting anyone down. This is why I wish I wasn't around sometimes because I can't seem to keep everyone happy.
OK so you're question is do you want to risk losing her as a friend... Or risk losing what could be a great relationship... And only you can make that decision but I will say one thing.... Do what you WANT to do.. Not what you think you SHOULD do...
I know you don't like to hurt/upset ppl... But sometimes you've just got to put yerself first... xxxx

If I had a friend who'd been through the rubbish you've been through (I have got a friend like that coz its you) but ykwim your happiness would mean the world to me and to see you happy should make her happy.

If I finish this with him, he and I will be upset. If I don't my friend will be upset and I'll be upset about her hating me. So I think there's just no way to make everyone happy and that wrecks my head haha!!

I always try to do what I think I should do. I never consider what I want usually because I hate the thoughts of being one of those selfish people.
Ugh. Head melting lol!!

Back