ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

If I had a friend who'd been through the rubbish you've been through (I have got a friend like that coz its you) but ykwim your happiness would mean the world to me and to see you happy should make her happy.

That's so nice of you Tracy. Ye are kinder to me on here than anyone I know in real life (except my sisters who adore me and I'll never understand why lol) xx

Yeah I'm ok thanks Tracy. Just having an off week I think. Not eating much some days... eating too much other days. Confusion over men! Tired all the time. I feel like I just need a day where I do nothing and worry about nothing iykwim haha!?

Aaand it's my birthday today. Another year gone by... unreal!

Yeah I'm ok thanks Tracy. Just having an off week I think. Not eating much some days... eating too much other days. Confusion over men! Tired all the time. I feel like I just need a day where I do nothing and worry about nothing iykwim haha!?

Aaand it's my birthday today. Another year gone by... unreal!

Awwwwwwwwwwwww

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday lovely Sarahhhhhhhh
Happy birthday tooooooo yooouuuu.

Have you any exciting plans?

Haha thanks ladies, ya's make me smile!
Thanks for the sing song Tracy haha. I was gonna go to Dublin for thw day but unfortunately I have a swollen wrist which is very sore so a quiet one it'll be. I am heading to Mayo this weekend with my sister for the laugh though!

Frances... my Mum made an apple sponge cake so gonna have a bitta that later mmmm... xxx

Haha thanks ladies, ya's make me smile!
Thanks for the sing song Tracy haha. I was gonna go to Dublin for thw day but unfortunately I have a swollen wrist which is very sore so a quiet one it'll be. I am heading to Mayo this weekend with my sister for the laugh though!

Frances... my Mum made an apple sponge cake so gonna have a bitta that later mmmm... xxx

Wow, apple sponge sounds lush, my kids made that once but I didn't try any, I never try anything they make, I just pretend I have. ;)

Happy Birthday darlin xxx :) :D:thumbup::p

Sarah, how RU? Where RU? Hope your OK x :)

I'm here hon! Birthday celebrations went on a little too long haha. I was in Mayo at the weekend and climbed Croagh Patrick. It's bloody tough and the weather was crazy. Legs still hurt haha!!

Some fecker smashed the wing mirror off my car and dented my door yesterday when it was parked. Drove off, no note or anything. Typical. When I had a crappy car nothing ever happened it and now I got a nice motor something happens to it!! There were tears and tantrums but these things happen I guess...

How's everyone?! X

I'm here hon! Birthday celebrations went on a little too long haha. I was in Mayo at the weekend and climbed Croagh Patrick. It's bloody tough and the weather was crazy. Legs still hurt haha!!

Some fecker smashed the wing mirror off my car and dented my door yesterday when it was parked. Drove off, no note or anything. Typical. When I had a crappy car nothing ever happened it and now I got a nice motor something happens to it!! There were tears and tantrums but these things happen I guess...

How's everyone?! X

Ah nice long bday hun, yay to that x
Go u climbing, your legs will thank u later :)

Oh love poor u, what's wrong with people today, nasty b'*#*%&d!! Poor car, I wudda cried too love.

I'm good, had a good day yesterday, today not bad. Went to c new star trek film, was chuffing marvellous! :D

Ru ok? Xxxx

Thanks guys!! Really good to hear :) xx

Hey girls. Thanks for the nice comments lol... ye are too nice to me. I have gained a load of weight though which the doctor warned me I would on these pills. So feeling quite down about that but I decided today that if I watch what I eat carefully then I should be able to get back off some of the weight instead of saying 'F it' and ballooning.

Sooo... ashamed as I am, I'm back to 11st 8lb (I know... really bad!!).
At Christmas I was 10st 4lb!!! So defo gotta get my arse into gear... even worse is that it's summer and everyone is wearing lovely little outfits and I'm like this big lump going round now. Mad at myself for slipping so badly and letting how bad I feel be used as an excuse to binge but what's done is done and I'm gonna just pick myself up and start again... no point crying anymore over it.

So... feel free to kick me up the arse like I deserve!!! X

Back