*B* Football

fillymum

synful soul
Is anyone else as fed up with football as I am and this is only the second day. It is on nearly every channel-------------oh well back to the arcade or cookery channel or my book . I think I might take up knotting lol !!!

it does my head in i hate it, was told in a shop today i was unpatriotic as i was not watching it to support my country. (blowing a big raspberry) gonna spend the next 6 weeks on the pc lol

its prbably 4 weeks but dunno as not interested in world cup or footie lol

:8855:phew! You had me worried there! :D I was reaching for the scissors to cut the plug off the telly :D

:8855::8855::8855:

Where are the scissors 4 weeks is too much, 6 would have been my worse nightmare

There's Wimbledon to avoid as well! I just look on it as a golden opportunity to switch off the television and go and do something else. I get loads of things done. And anywhere I need to go that might be crowded - when there is a big match on that's the time to go and get things done in peace and quiet!

Well if England play like they did last night we won't have to put up with it for long :p

The only GOOD thing about the football was that last night hubby and the kids were out from 7.00pm until 10pm and I was able to sit and watch a girlie chick flick on my own.
I think I will be getting alot of my course work done over the next month.:)

My hubby has no interest in football - but my son is home now - and he does, so we had the England match on last night, I watched it with our son, (hubby was pottering in the garage)......

I felt so sorry for the poor England goalie when that ball went into his net after it slid away from him, let's hope he learnt a lesson from it.

I absolutely detest football!!! Always have :( Now a good game of rugby - much better! :D A football is just the wrong shape in my opinion!

World cup finishes on July 11, woopee. Although we also have Big Brother, and Wibledon! Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :mad:

Only good thing about not having a partner is that I don't have to watch it, lol! :8855:

Sian xxx

There's Wimbledon to avoid as well! I just look on it as a golden opportunity to switch off the television and go and do something else. I get loads of things done. And anywhere I need to go that might be crowded - when there is a big match on that's the time to go and get things done in peace and quiet!

This just backs up my view on life............
" Take the positive out of everything "

A girl after my own heart,

The world cup final is on my OH's birthday. I wanted to take him out for a nice meal in the evening, but it's more than likely him out at the pub watching football and me sat at home with a film or something!! lol

This just backs up my view on life............
" Take the positive out of everything "

A girl after my own heart,

Thank you!!

I always go through the Radio Times and highlight anything I might want to watch in pink - today there is nothing. Not a thing, zero, zilch.

But I have George Clooney in "Michael Clayton" which I recorded last week just for such an eventuality. So I am happy! :bliss:

Back