• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

B M Why?

toller-girl

constantly confused
S: 12st11lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 0st10lb(5.59%)
I'm hugely confused about my BMI!!

In my LL record book it's down as 30, which is still obese :cry: but when I look at online calculators, it tells me it's around 29, which is a milestone for me!

Do LL use a different chart or something? What should I go with? :confused:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
If i would you....i would go with 29! That will spur you on and make you feel more positive about continuing.

Alibongo

Happily pro pointing!
S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
It probably depends on what height your LLC is using, and if they are using cm instead of inches it can make a difference. I always use the BMI calculator on the LL site, which always has me a little lower than in my record book.
So you are probably 29, congratulations.

toller-girl

constantly confused
S: 12st11lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 0st10lb(5.59%)
:eek: I'm not obese any more? :eek:

:happy036::bliss::happy036:

Ah, so now I can watch stuff on the TV about the 'obesity epidemic' and think "well that doesn't apply to me, I'm not obese"

I might faint. I don't think I really believed I was capable!

Hmm, might post about something I've been thinking about. Will do it later so I don't flood the forum! :rolleyes: :ignore:

Donnalou86

Striving for slimness
:eek: I'm not obese any more? :eek:

:happy036::bliss::happy036:

Ah, so now I can watch stuff on the TV about the 'obesity epidemic' and think "well that doesn't apply to me, I'm not obese"

I might faint. I don't think I really believed I was capable!

Hmm, might post about something I've been thinking about. Will do it later so I don't flood the forum! :rolleyes: :ignore:
that so fantastic TG! Can't wait til I'm not obese anymore!

gazz

whoo hoo !! I was chuffed when I became obese and not in the "your gonna friggin die soon" obese but below 30 BMI is such a goal well done!!