B210K

Ok, I'm back! I've got the proper B210K app, I'm full of enthusiasm and I'm going to try again! I just need to get my head around the total length of time. But to be fair, on friday I went for a C25K run and ended up doing two, one after the other, so I figure, what's the difference? I can do this!

I've just been looking at the timings. It's a big jump from 2x30 mins to 1x60 minutes!! Scary stuff. Still we'll see. I'm planning on starting P90x this week too...... Hmmmm maybe a mistake. Lol!

I've kicked B210K's butt today!! Yes!! W1D1 completed. How good do I feel? Pretty damn good actually. Sorry to be so excited but I had a couple of failed attempts before and got a bit disheartened. And this session was running into a strong wind for half of it! Ha!

I've only done 1 day so far and I'm not sure exactly what I should be doing but it's a 13 DVD set that works every bit of your body on different days over a 90 day period.

I really think I've cracked this first week! Day 2 done and dusted and as an added bonus my hip isn't hurting, so when I had pain before it must have been because I wasn't running enough!! Obvious really!! Lol!

Completed run 2 of week 2, it's been a week but I felt good ish! My route was there & back - it started with a long downhill so ended with a long uphill! Still did it even if it was at an ever slowing pace! :)

slimjim79 said:
Completed run 2 of week 2, it's been a week but I felt good ish! My route was there & back - it started with a long downhill so ended with a long uphill! Still did it even if it was at an ever slowing pace! :)

Well done you! I think hills should be banned. Lol! I'm ok on level ground but the slightest incline really takes it out of me!

Thanks! Went out again today....oh dear! Didn't go yesterday as my legs were tired....feeling ok today BUT my hip started giving me jip after about 1.5km. I kept going & was a smidge slower than Thursday. However, I am creaking & making lots of old lady noises as I try and get up off the sofa!! Was going to head straight into week 3 tomorrow!!! Ha ha, will try on Tuesday! Hope you're all getting on ok :)

Well done Slimjim!!

Welshtigger said:
Well done :) I really can't wait to start it-was thinking about having a go on my next day off-so Monday-will see how I feel x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Well I ended up working today, but decided to go to the gym this evening-and after running last night I was full of new found inspiration and motivation and 'stuff'
After reading thru the Half Marathon thread that some of you are on, I decided to bite the bullet and give myself a proper challenge! I've entered the Silverstone Half Marathon-I must be totally insane!!! So true to my goal, I went to the gym and did wk1 d1 of b210k! I went nice and steady, and found the first 3x10 min runs fine, but after 7 mins of the last one I was struggling and literally crawled the last 2.5 mins! But I did it!! And now the only way is up!!! :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Welshtigger said:
Well I ended up working today, but decided to go to the gym this evening-and after running last night I was full of new found inspiration and motivation and 'stuff'
After reading thru the Half Marathon thread that some of you are on, I decided to bite the bullet and give myself a proper challenge! I've entered the Silverstone Half Marathon-I must be totally insane!!! So true to my goal, I went to the gym and did wk1 d1 of b210k! I went nice and steady, and found the first 3x10 min runs fine, but after 7 mins of the last one I was struggling and literally crawled the last 2.5 mins! But I did it!! And now the only way is up!!! :) xx

Yay!! Well done you. I'm hoping to start W2 tomorrow but not if it's raining like it is at the mo! Lol!

Well done Welshtigger, most of us have found the start of this program quite challenging, but it does get easier :)

Back