B_44s food diary

It was sooo nice. I did really enjoy it, thankyou and it was definitely worth the syns :) I've recorded it down as 20 syns, looked in the app and a large cupcake is listed as 17.5 so hopefully that should be ok :)

Can't decide whether I'm doing red or extra easy today, I fancy rice with dinner but I'd really like a loss tomorrow so may have to be red!

Lunch: 2 Linda McCartney sausages and scrambled eggs in 2 mini wholemeal sub rolls (healthy b). 1 syn ketchup

Dinner: trying out a new recipe - chicken and prawn gumbo. It's in the slow cooker and its smelling good! Will have with brocolli

Extras: galaxy cookie crumble (12 syns), Ribena (1 syn), home made vanilla latte (healthy a + 1 syn), 30g all bran (healthy b) with yoghurt

Syns: 15

Chicken and prawn gumbo. Yum!

Attachments

• image-2506426640.jpg
    image-2506426640.jpg
    543.9 KB · Views: 63
It's weigh in day, hope it's good!

Extra easy/green lol

Lunch: mug shot, apple

Dinner: quorn burger in wholemeal roll with cheese (a+b), sweet and normal potato chips

And I must admit, I reckon ill be having a few extra syns after weigh in... There's some white Lindt lindor in the cupboard with my name on it! Lol x

Thankyou, lost a pound. God this is a slow process! Oh well, ill get their in the end :) slow and steady wins the race as they say x

Thanks both :) was slightly dissapointed if I'm honest, but then I thought, a loss is still a loss! It's the right direction x

Thankyou :) x

Green day today to kick start my week

Breakfast: Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Lunch: quorn burger (half a syn) in a wholemeal roll (healthy b) with 15g cheese (half healthy a) with sweet potato and normal sw chips. 1 syn for ketchup. Greek toffee yoghurt (half a syn)

Dinner: slow cooker vegetable chilli with rice probably, it smells delicious! Lots of superfree in it , plus other half of my healthy a cheese

Extras: galaxy (12 and a half)

Another green day :)

Breakfast: yoghurt

Lunch: wholemeal roll (healthy b) with laughing cow (1 syn) and lettuce

Snack: mugshot

Dinner: freezer lentil bologneise and pasta plus spinach, healthy a cheese

Extras: galaxy (12 and a half), Special K chewy bar (healthy b), muller greek yoghurt (half)

Syns: 14

I resisted cake at work! :D

Lentil bologneise with pasta and brocolli (no spinach :(). Bit repetitive at the moment bit I've got loads of meals that I've frozen that I need to use up before I can freeze anything else lol. In the cupboards I've also got about 1000 tonnes of pasta rice etc but for some reason still feel the need to go food shopping every week!

Attachments

• image-1000359313.jpg
    image-1000359313.jpg
    531.9 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3696427528.jpg
    image-3696427528.jpg
    536.4 KB · Views: 52
I'm the same. Having just emptied my cupboards I was amazed at the amount of food I've stock piled, yet I can still never find something I fancy. I'm hopeless at eating food I've frozen too.
I'm a hopeless case lol

Lentil bologneise with pasta and brocolli (no spinach :(). Bit repetitive at the moment bit I've got loads of meals that I've frozen that I need to use up before I can freeze anything else lol. In the cupboards I've also got about 1000 tonnes of pasta rice etc but for some reason still feel the need to go food shopping every week!

I know the feeling hun! I seem to have tons of food around me, but I can't seem to resist going food shopping every week. I need to have a word with myself I think...I could probably live for a month on what I have in the cupboards!! :eek::eek: xx

I am glad to hear that other people are the same and it's not just me lol. Crazy really isn't it, I know what you mean I get reckon I could feed the 5000 with all the food I have! Must try and stop myself shopping this week lol x

Just realised I didn't post my food diary yesterday!

Green day yesterday:

Breakfast: Special K chewy delight bar (healthy b)

Lunch: uncle bens express chilli rice (2 syns?), ryvita minis (healthy b), carrot sticks

Dinner: quorn chilli rice and wedges (at parents)

Extras: 30g cheese (healthy a), greek muller (half a syn), galaxy (12 and a half)

Syns: 15

Will post today's in a bit x

Back