B_44s food diary

Hi Becky! A couple of days off won't harm if you get straight back at it. I can never stick to plan if I'm not feeling too good, hope you're ok now x

Hiya, straight back on it today and it feels good! Still haven't got my Christmas gain off but oh well, it will do eventually. Yep feeling much better thanks although am still so hungry at the moment, can't stop thinking about food lol.

Extra easy

Breakfast: yoghurt, apple

Lunch: wholemeal Tuna roll with lettuce (healthy b) and a jacket potato with 5 bean chilli (told you I was hungry)

Dinner: pasta and sauce with vegetables

Extras: healthy a cheese, 15 syns of galaxy (my new week starts tomorrow so will reduce syns tomorrow as I'm planning to save some for the weekend)

Thankyou, I'll try!. I didn't mange to save any syns today, galaxy kept calling my name! Will have to reduce them tomorrow.

I did extra easy today

Breakfast: spinach and smoked salmon omelette

Lunch: homemade butternut squash and carrot soup (it was ok but I'm not really a huge soup or bns fan - handy for work though), 2 ryvitas (healthy b) with pease pudding on - I felt like a norther lol

Dinner: tuna pasta and sweet corn with spinach

Extras: 30g cheese (healthy a), danio yoghurt (1 syn), galaxy (12), Lindt Lindor (4)

Syns: 17

Attachments

• image-3597892420.jpg
    image-3597892420.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 51
Just realised forgot to post my food diary the last few days oops. All been on plan tho, even at the cinema lol.

Really proud of myself today, I've had a 'I want to eat everything' binge feeling all day and I stopped off in costa to grab a latte and a muffin. I did eat it and thought oh well that's the diet over today! But then I decided that no, it wasnt. I will have an on plan dinner and no more syns today. I could have very easily have bought loads of rubbish but I haven't yay :) x

Just realised forgot to post my food diary the last few days oops. All been on plan tho, even at the cinema lol.

Really proud of myself today, I've had a 'I want to eat everything' binge feeling all day and I stopped off in costa to grab a latte and a muffin. I did eat it and thought oh well that's the diet over today! But then I decided that no, it wasnt. I will have an on plan dinner and no more syns today. I could have very easily have bought loads of rubbish but I haven't yay :) x

Well done hun. That's a huge achievement x

Thanks everyone, it felt good to be in control and that I was able to stop the 'oh well might as well eat loads of carp' attitude before it started. :)

Oops been forgetting to do my food diary these last few days. My foods been a bit random, on plan but random - I had just plain pasta the other night for dinner because it was all I fancied lol
Walls
Green day today

Breakfast: poached eggs on a whole meal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot, yoghurt, apple

Dinner: smash potato cakes, vegetables and baked beans with healthy a cheese - looks a mess but it was nice

Extras: latte, Special K chewy bar (healthy a + b), caramel wafer (3), cappuccino (2)

Syns: 5 - saving syns for the weekend

Attachments

• image-1477738122.jpg
    image-1477738122.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 37
They are nice arent they, and really quick and easy too!

Green day

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs on. Wholemeal roll (healthy b)

Lunch: mugshot, apple, yoghurt

Dinner: quorn meatballs in tomato sauce with spaghetti and spinach plus healthy a cheese

Extras: cappuccino (2), caramel wafer (3), Special K chewy bar (healthy b)

Syns: 5

When I drained my spaghetti half of it fell in the sink, so I barely had any spaghetti :(

Attachments

• image-689878752.jpg
    image-689878752.jpg
    587.9 KB · Views: 48
Hiya! I'm fine thanks guys, must admit I fell off the wagon Friday :( massive brownie, muffin, crisps etc... Barely anything on plan! Saturday was better but not great lol.

I'm seriously thinking about giving 5:2 a go tomorrow as ive seen how well it suits you (fast days Mondays and Wednesdays), I just really like the idea of the freedom on the fast days and being able to eat 'normally' most of the time. Id probably still try and follow sw too, measuring my healthy extras and stuff but will just be nice to have a bit of extra freedom... If I can stick to it ;)

How are you both? :) x

Give it a go, you can try for nothing. It was so nice to be able to forget about dieting this weekend and just get on with life without feeling guilty. Fast days really aren't too bad, I try to forget about feeling hungry and concentrate on how much good it's doing me. I'm fine until lunchtime, have a yogurt, then am ok until 3/4 o'clock then it is a bit rough until I have my tea at 6:30, 7ish. Because I've saved my calories until tea time I have a normal meal so am fine for the rest of the evening and the jobs done! You can eat whatever and whenever suits you though.
SW is a great diet, but I did get fed up of the rules, and whatever they say you really can't go out for a nice coffee and slice of cake :)

Definitely, no matter what anyone says having a 'normal' weekend whilst on sw is really hard! As you say, it's pretty impossible to go out for lunch, have a coffee or a cake! I've really missed that and think its why I go off plan fairly often - I just want to eat normally and not feel left out. I get food envy lol

I had good intentions of starting the 5:2 yesterday but I woke up and oh had bought me breakfast in bed (I would have eaten a small amount during the day so I could have a bigger evening meal) so I decided not to. I've decided to try healthy eating :) not as a cop out, but just because I want to focus on eating well and healthily, whilst still being able to eat normally I.e. go out for that coffee and cake without going crazy.

I think sw is great on the whole, but I'm fed up of being hungry! Don't think it helps that I'm fairly fussy, don't eat much fruit etc so I struggle with lunches. I've still been following the sw rules to an extent but it is nice having that bit more freedom.

I may still give 5:2 a go within next few weeks as well :)

Breakfast: poached eggs on a wholemeal roll

Lunch: mugshot, apple snack bag, yoghurt, Special K chewy bar

Dinner: chicken breast burger with sw chips, 30g cheese and salad, little bit of peri peri mayo

Extras: caramel wafer, 4 mini rolos, cappuccino, 1 bourbon

Attachments

• image-2230313356.jpg
    image-2230313356.jpg
    589.6 KB · Views: 26
It looks good to me!
You've got to do what you're happy with and what you can stick to, it's just nice to know that there are other options to try. I could be back on sw tomorrow if I have a gain ;-)
What a lovely OH, he's a keeper - it's not even valentines day until Friday!!

Haha, I'm hoping for breakfast in bed tomorrow too lol

Healthy eatings been going well, I definitely feel it's helped me. I am still having a bit of 'naughty stuff' but im really enjoying the balance I.e not having any choc because I've already had a biscuit, for example. Tomorrow is likely to be very naughty tho as its valentines day... Any excuse! Lol

Breakfast: 2 weetabix with milk and 1 tea spoon of sugar

Lunch: wholemeal roll with Tuna and lettuce, apple snack pack, yoghurt, quavers (88 cals)

Dinner: vegetable curry, rice and half a naan bread (100 cals and 1g fat - it was yummy too!)

Extras: costa skinny latte, belvita breakfast biscuits, caramel wafer X2

Ok looking back it wasnt the best day really I suppose, but not awful

Attachments

• image-543062394.jpg
    image-543062394.jpg
    545.6 KB · Views: 21
Back