babies

shrinkingannie

Gold Member
I never realised how much i taste, check or sample their food - I have 2 boys - 1 & 2 and Im finding I have to constantly stop myself, licking their spoons, checking the temp etc. Just shows I was probably eating a few cals this way and never realised it.

I know what you mean- i love to cook for the family and find it so hard to not taste things to see if there ok -- i also can't face carving a chicken or a lamb joint at the moment as I know i wouldn't be able to resist picking.. It is funny how much you realise just how much you picked before you even sit down for your own meal b4 you started lipotrim.

I did exactly the same today - my little man is 7 months so early days with weaning and I tasted his tea tonight to check temp - normally I would swallow it but i spat it out!

I keep finding I'm smelling their food before giving it to them! It helps the cravings lol

ha ha ha I was the same with my daughter the other day. She handed me her sausage to blow on it to cool it down. I nearly inhaled it up into my nose I was sniffing it sooooo hard :D

:rotflmao:

Definately would have been a you've been framed moment!!!

Back