baby baby

Serendipity

Hiya
I'm a restarter!
Just had a lovely baby boy and in two weeks he'll be 3 months which means i can restart cd afer a 2 year lapse.
I was just wondering if there was anyone else trying to lose their babyweight this way, the results and any pitfalls when you are post natal? ( I'm obvioulsy bottle feeding:)
Many thanks
Serendipity xx

Hiya and welcome to the boards. Good luck on your restart. I'm still trying to shift my baby weight and my baby will be 3 in January! :eek: Can't answer the question re post natal etc, but good luck anyway. :)

Hi there,

I am restarting this week after having a baby last year.

I lost 4.5 stone on Cambridge in 2007, managed my polycystic ovarian syndrome through losing weight and fell pregnant in 2008.

Since then the combination of stress, baby, full time work, travel and a whole host of family issues have contributed to me putting 4 of the 4.5 back on.

I am in week 2, last week was hard!

Maybe we can buddy up for some support?

Take each day as it comes,

Natalie

oh wow! Thanks for the response. Apologies for the delay, my lovely baby is obvioiusly keeping me a little busy!
How is your week going? I am starting back in Wednesdy next week so trying to get back in the zone and cancel any social arrangements so i can just drink that water and avoid temptation!
Natalie - Let me know how you are doing? how much have you lost so far?
S xxx

Hey Serendipity *waves*
I'm in the same position as you, my little girl just turned 3 months old last week :) I've got to say it's much harder the second time around with a little one to look after hehe

Hi girls,

Am in the same boat, my little boy is just over 3 mths, although to be fair the weight that I have is since I had my little girl 2 yrs ago ( didn't manage to shift that before I became pregnant with himself!! ):family2:. I'm hoping that with the two of them I will be too busy to think about me and the fact that I'm not eating. Fingers crossed. C'mon girls we can do this.

Back