Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

I've decided to take a page out of your book Capricorn and plan my days like you do :D
Please don't sue me for copywrite issues XD

Well done on another pound gone Mrs. The red day plan looks good too ;)

Hi Capricorn!!! Just popping in to say well done on another pund off!

I lost 3 this week but that's only because I was such a pig over Xmas and New Year that I put on almost half a stone!

I'm off to London for 2 days training this week so goodness only knows what that'll do my weight!!

Take care, lots of love, Trace xxx

Just a quick hello and long time no see (hangs head in shame).
Hope everyone is well, and I'll be back being good very soon!
Got lots to catch up on x

Good evening all

It bloomin cold here again :gen125:.....

Thanks for the congratulations folks :p -its another step in the right direction, so Im happy.... I expected it to slow down well before now so as far as Im concerned "off is off" ;)

Lesley- :cross: for your weigh in tomorrow, Im sure you will do fine :woohoo:
elb-I swear that getting organised has been the biggest help for me (ok Im perhaps a bit OCD about it:p) -But you work don't you? so I would imagine it should make life a lot easier on you -knowing that you are coming home to XYZ rather than getting home thinking "what can I put together?" then "oh b*gger have I took it out of the freezer?" etc.... hope it works for you..... I love meal planning..Im a sad sac :silly:
JJ -nice to see you back -hope you are having a good week,,,
Niknaks,,,, hubby has noticed my confidence increasing now I can actually go to my wardrobe and put something on that doesn't make me look and feel like a bag of poop tied in the middle -god knows what he will have to deal with when I hit target :rotflmao:
Trace -:happy036:eek:n your loss!!! Hope you have a good time in london ...and don't stress yourself out, its only 2 days and you know you can pull it back :clap:
Giblet -nice to see you back too.... get posting, you know you want too :D

well I have settled on this weeks main meals ...and we have - in no particular order:-
  1. Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo (2.5):checkmark green:
  2. cheesy leek n veg (A+1.5)
  3. lemon and 5 spice chicken (2):checkmark green:
  4. Irish beef stew (2):checkmark green:
  5. meatballs with creamy garlic mushroom sauce (3)
  6. crispy chorizo, chili n tomato spaghetti (4)
well -thats the plan so far.. but as you know -I may end up "tweaking" it :D AND as far as Im aware it means I "shouldn't" need to do any shopping this week :happy036:
I have the chicken breasts out of the freezer for no.1 tomorrow, the beef out to defrost for the Irish stew on Tuesday, then I will use the other half of the chicken breasts on Wednesday-now THAT IS organised :thankyouthankyou::rotflmao:
right I will get off again... hope everyone is well....

Last edited:
Good afternoon all...
Im having an odd day today -I have been soooo busy fettling (just taking a break to do this before I get back to it) .... that I have had 2 apples and 1 cuppa so far :eek: -although I don't actually feel hungry yet so never mind eh!!!!

Any hoo continuing on from was confuddled day I have decided to go green today even though Im having Spanish rice with chicken n chorizo for dinner tonight :p -which on EE would be a tiny 2.5syns -well on green and synning the chicken/chorizo it comes out at 8syns -BUT it is better value as I still get my 2A+Bs :giggle:-Im nowt if not inventive ;)
So then my green day will look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 2 apples
  • activia (2.5)
  • grapefruit
  • Spanish rice with chicken + chorizo (8)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • tropical fruit
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • activia (2.5)
  • orange
  • apple
I have to say that I am soooo looking forward to dinner -it is one of my faves, almost rissotto like as its lovely n creamy :drool:....
Right I had better get back to my fettling -hopefully it will burn some cals...
Hope everyone haas got off to a good start this week!!
now that uses 2A+1B and 13syns -so I will still need to use up another (B)

Hi Capricorn,

It's great to see your continuing losses. Well done. You are such a role model for us all !

I've only just seen your recipe 'catalogue' and I LOVE it (p62 !!!). It's fab. Thanks :).

Hope the chicken and chorizo is delicious - I may be making it soon too !!!

Gail x

Good morning all

Thought I would pop in before I get back to some more fettling-Im on a roll :D

Gail -hope you like the recipes ;) the spanish rice with chicken and chorizo is scrummy, a big pile of comfort food -full of flavour (just adjust the chili to suit) ,,,

Well folks -another red day for me:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1 apple
  • tuna fish -bashed with balsamic
  • tomato
  • peppers
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • grapefruit
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • Irish beef stew (2+B)
  • steamed cabbage
  • fibre plus (B)
  • activia (2.5)
  • tropical fruit
SO that is 2A+Bs and 4.5 syns,,, I will see if I need more syns later...
right its a quick one, but I will pop back later when I have got some more sorting done..
have a lovely day everyone and keep at it..we are getting there!!

Nikki -you will soon find your mojo again... once you get back into the swing of it, it will be like you were never away... pinkies crossed for a good week for you ;)
Hi valerie
I can't cope with being unorganised -strange thing is once you start it makes it so much easier, I love knowing at least roughly what Im going to have each evening for dinner and it works out much cheaper if I meal plan too ;)
How are you this week anyway?

Well folks my ea sports II game has just arrived and hubby has set it up .. I also got my raiser for the board and the 1kg weights ... I had a look at one of the step routines and OMG it has steps on I don't know -something called the "L step" for a start ... so I WILL be taking the raiser off the board and NOT using the weights whilst I get used to it
speechless-smiley-040.gif
-if you hear thunder later or see a news flash about earthquakes in Germany it will be yours truely falling a*se over t*t out of the patio doors
laughing-smiley-014.gif

wish me luck folks -Im going in..... oh and if Im not here tomorow its will be because Im in traction
tongue.gif
- have a good evening all..

oh and the Irish beef stew was yummy
biggrin.gif

GOOD LUCK (and let us know what programmes on the EA active you are using - I have one that I haven't done all that much on yet so I'll let you experiment first......................:D)

Gail x

Good morning all

Gail -I have the ea sports personal trainer and "more workouts" discs which I love -but it was the ea sports II that came yesterday -the one with a leg strap and arm strap that counts your heart rate and its cordless (so no more whiplash :D)..
I did the workout the trainer picked for me this morning and chose the medium effort option.... well what can I say apart from :eek: -it was only 25mins and burnt about 125cals but core blimey did I feel it -you use resistance bands n stuff :p.. it looks like it could be good :cross:...
I have picked the 3 week start up challenge -you do 4 sessions a week and then Im hoping to use the other ea sports game to do the step and boxing with the step raiser and dumbells inbetween ...lets see if I can keep this up :angeldevil:....
Well folks Im on another red day and it should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • tuna fish
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • 3 ryvita (B)
  • 1 cheese triangle (2)
  • tropical fruit
  • activia (2.5)
  • grapefruit
  • lemon and 5 spice chicken (3)
  • stir fried:-
  • onions
  • mushrooms
  • carrots
  • broccoli
  • red peppers
  • 28g peas (1)
  • 28g sweetcorn (1.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • fibre plus (B)
  • frozen cherries
  • orange
So I make that 2A+Bs and 10 syns covered :D -I really need to get back into the routine of having brekkie -I seem to have lost it whilst hubby was off work :confused:..

The lemon and 5 spice chicken is supposed to be done with chicken thighs but I don't like them , so I sliced the breasts up last night and put it in the marinade then later I will ad it to a stir fry mmmmmmm. I will share the recipe if its a goody ;)
right I had better get off and get lunch and then on with some more sorting -have a great day everyone :D

Good afternoon all -here i am - eventually :D

Cor folks I did day 2 of my ea sports II workout first thing this morning -only another 25 mins but god could I feel it -guess I AM as unfit as I thought I was :p... anyway -its done for another day :happy036:

Well, Im having another red day today and it should look like this:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • tinned crab
  • tickled cabbage
  • tickled beetroot
  • 3 ryvita (B)
  • frozen strawberries and cherries
  • grapefruit
  • home made meatballs
  • creamy garlic mushroom sauce (3)
  • 198g potato (B) -wedged in:-
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5)
  • broccoli
  • carrots
  • activia (2.5)
  • frozen mixed berries
  • 250ml semi (A)
Now then that takes up 2A+Bs and 6 syns -so I will use some more syns along the way if I can..

Well folks I have gone and done it.... I have registered to do this:-
Trek Nepal

I have been waiting for it to be put on the website and I signed up and paid my registration fee this morning :eek: - I just have to wait for my information pack now although they emailed me the itinerary yesterday *all excited* - its pretty much :-
  1. day 1 = depart London for Kathmandu :airplane:
  2. day 2 = arrive Kathmandu for briefing and dinner -night in a hotel (I can do that bit :D)
  3. day 3 = 4-5hr trek to camp -1641m altitude
  4. day 4 = 6-8hr trek -camp at 2800m
  5. day 5 = 5-7hr trek - camp at 1999m
  6. day 6 = 4-5hr trek -get to see glaciers -this is the area the ghurkers are from
  7. day 7 =7-9hr trek dropping 780m -tough on the legs :eek:
  8. day 8 = 4hr trek -lunch in the village and transport back to hotel
  9. day 9 = :airplane: back to Kathmandu - free day -"shopping" :D
  10. day 10 = free day until :airplane: leaves
  11. day 11 = back in London
The views sound breath taking (If I can see whilst huffing n puffing :p) ooohhh Im all excited and slightly :fear:too -now I just need to get set and raise the sponsorship -hubby is all set to help :lilkiss:...
Right Im off to get on with making some more jewellery that I hope to sell at a fete/car boot when they have them :cross:
I had better get off for now...
Keep at it everyone and have a lovely day.....

My god woman! I'm exhausted just reading it lol x

Good evening all

Thanks for the comments on the trek folks....
Nikki -I know, I have eyeballed these kind of challenges before but knew I wasn't fit enough and even though Im still not -I now have enough faith in myself to KNOW I can get light enough and fit enough to do it -all be it with ample amounts of huffing n puffing :rotflmao:
JJ -Im focusing on the hotel night and shopping at the moment :D - Just need to get fit enough to make it enjoyable rather than torture :character00116:
Netty-neil, Im hoping that it will keep me on the wagon -if this doesn't then nothing will, will it :fingerscrossed:

Well folks my "biggest loser" game arrived home with hubby -its this one :-
http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Biggest..._2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1294949898&sr=1-2

I have set it up and done 1x20 min moderate workout... and gawd did I feel it :eek:.... Im planning on mixing that plan up with the ea sport II one and if THAT doesn't help "shed the wobble" and get me fit -then there is something wrong..
By the way, am I the only one who has feet that don't seem to like leaving the floor ? :giggle:
I have been sat this evening making earrings to sell and it keeps my head out of the fridge :p..
Right I had better get off -have a lovely night all and keep up the good work!!

Capricorn,

I am soooo delighted for you about your trip. Very exciting. I'm sure it will keep you focused and committed (not that you seem to need that from your diary !!!).

I haven't been on the EA active since just after I bought it *eek* but hoping to do some more over the weekend and also go out running (fingers crossed !!!). Let us know how you get on with the biggest loser and how it compares to the EA active (using you as our online 'guinea pig' !!!).

Gail x

Back