Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Hi Capricorn

Wow! That carb curfew is certainly working for you!

I did the shred on sat afternoon for first time and my legs still hurt 4 days on!! I think it's the squat & press and the punches while in a squat position that did it- my legs were shaking at the time! How long does it take to not hurt so much after?

Also, I splashed out today and got 3 large Yankee jars as local stockier is doing a 3 for 2 offer. Got a black cherry double wick, a sun & sand jar and a strawberry buttercream jar- which isn't to everyone's taste but smelt yum to me! Had a nosey on qvc and they have chocolate truffle jars *drool*.

Good afternoon all

Thought I would pop in whilst my lunch and bar settle and I decide WHAT to do in the form of exercise :hmm:

Dawn -me do a marathon :faint2: :rotflmao:- hmmmm can't see that being likely -even if I can ever manage to be able run that far ... I HATE crowds so being stuck in a marathon is my idea of hell :p ...mind, you never know-afterall Im doing all sorts of things I would never have done before.
How is your day my lovley? hope they have your dad settled and as pain free as possible....

Woohoo Hannah :wavey: -I wondered where you had been. Moving house can be a b*tch can't it :badmood:, are you all settled now? -there is a good chance that we will be moving at the end of the year -although I have started sorting n packing up the excess stuff already :whistle:
I know what you mean about it being hard to get back on track -I know it sounds bonkers but thats why I am so bloody minded about not falling of the wagon -as I KNOW it will be so much harder to get back on again. I appreciate though that my life is pretty calm and straight forward right now -thats why Im hoping to get to target (or as close as possible) before the move and everything drops on me ;). Its good that you have a slimming buddy even if they are on a different plan ...ooooh I can't imagine counting cals ever again. Do you a diary? it might be a good way of getting back on track -and it would give you somewhere to look back as you go to see what works for you!!
You might not get to wear your Take That tee-shirt straight away, but you will get into it -I reckon its a good goal -when are you off to see them?
What about setting some itty bitty goals along the way... mine are never more than 4.5lbs apart -it really does make you feel like you are getting somewhere as you tick them off ;)
Hope you are having a nice day and if ever you need to vent/rant you know where I am ;)
Mini_Mog, the carb curfew seems to really suit me-I feel so much better and full of energy :bliss:
I do love the shred -trust me it does get better :p -the more you do it the quicker you seem to recover .... I actually find the jumping jacks worse as I end up moving backwards :p
oooohh who mentioned Yankee candles :gimi: -I love all 3 of those scents -the stawberry butter cream one is really subtle but yummy. I haven't seen the choccy one YET, I will keep an eye out ;) -hope you are having a good day.

Well then folks I guess I should decide what to do next :hmm: -not the wii zumba though..... can't face that right now... mmm ok I will go and rummage through the dvds and games ... no doubt I will be back later :sign0151:
Have a great afternoon all and keep at it .we are getting there :D

Well Im backkkkkkk :p

In the end I opted to do the "shred" and lordy lordy I whizzed through it :bliss: -I haven't done it for about a week as I have been chopping n changing to keep my body guessing -but I was amazed how I got through it :giggle: -although Im only on level 1 and plan on staying there as I have to do some of the modified versions -*full press ups* -yeah right :silly: -anyway thats a little mor exercise out of the way... and I have had my dinner nomnomnom .....

I have been sorting through my files on the PC this afternoon -and came across just a few of the reasons that I have ended up getting as big as I did :whistle:. Now I have never been on for shop bought cakes, pastries etc -however I have always LOVED and always will LOVE baking/cooking so here are a few of pics :giggle: -oh and try and guess who was the CARB JUNKY :D
on this slide we have :-
home made bread, my 1st attempt at bagels, cheese bread, baguettes :drool: and my concoction which was divine -fruit and coconut milk loaf -scrummy toasted with fruit preserve on :eating:
off to find more :p

Attachments

• bread1.jpg
    bread1.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 88
  • PICT0079.jpg
    PICT0079.jpg
    509.5 KB · Views: 76
  • bread.jpg
    bread.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 77
  • baguette.jpg
    baguette.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 81
  • fruitncoconut.jpg
    fruitncoconut.jpg
    480 KB · Views: 87
So here we have :-
banana cake, kiwi muffins, blackberry grater cake, ginger and nana cake, and steamed syrup pud

So NOW we see where part of my problem was :giggle: -I really have had to adjust the way I think about food -although I will always be a foody. When Im back in the uk, if I decide to make those kind of things again at least I can have 1 portion and divvy the rest up between the rest of my family ;)

Attachments

• nanacake.jpg
    nanacake.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 70
  • kiwimuffin.jpg
    kiwimuffin.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 81
  • BLACBERRY.jpg
    BLACBERRY.jpg
    476 KB · Views: 79
  • gingernana.jpg
    gingernana.jpg
    500.4 KB · Views: 68
  • pudding.jpg
    pudding.jpg
    466.3 KB · Views: 79
This is Torture, Mrs!
Isn't there some kind of international convention that should not allow it?

OOOH!! You are NAUGHTY!!! :copon:

You're turning this into an X-rated thread!! :8855:

Good Morning all

sorry for the torment folks :giggle: -now you know what helped me get to the size I did ;)

Well another nice day here, hubby will be back some time tonight :clap: -so today is another "just me to sort" day -which should look like this:-
red carb curfew
  • banana
    [*]frozen cherries
    [*]frozen raspberries
    [*]activia
    (2.5)
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]celery
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • pineapple
  • fibre plus (B)
  • turkey steak
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)

SO that makes 2A+Bs and 10.5syns
I may well get a DVD on later and get a bit of something done -will decide which later :p. Hopefully tomorrow we will get out for a game or 3 of bowling and "may" just "may" walk there and back depending on the weather and how full of energy we are feeling :p
Right -time for my fruit n yog I think..... have a lovely day all and keep up the great work!

Good Morning all

Another super bright start to today here......
Sorry nicki. hope I didn't lead you astray :ashamed0005:

Well I posted this on another thread BUT I will put it here too ... I am rather :bliss: as when I was chatting to mum yesterday we were on about how hubby had mentioned that I walk differently now and mum pondered if I would be taller now there wasn't as much weight pressing down on my joints -WELL hubby measured me last night and I have "grown" from just under 5ft5" to 5ft6" :giggle: -which of course makes my goal weight closer :rotflmao: -so now instead of 10st 10 being the top end of my range its 11st 1lb ...thats a whole 5lbs closer :clap:.... so Im now just 3st3lbs away from the top end of my healthy BMI :bunnydance:

Its a bank holiday here tomorrow so we are thinking we will have to bowl today if we want to get it in -so that may be in todays plan, I will report back if we end up walking there or NOT :giggle:. It would be good if we can convince ourselves to do that as it will all help burn the wobble :vibes: .....
Anyway Im on my usual red day carb curfew -that should look like this:-
  • pineapple
    [*]banana
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 4 ryvita (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • piri piri chicken kebabs
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)
so thats 2A+Bs and 2.5 syns
Right I will get off and get my hair washed and get sorted for the day...
Have a lovely day all and keep at it!!!

Good Morning all

Another super bright start to today here......
Sorry nicki. hope I didn't lead you astray :ashamed0005:

Well I posted this on another thread BUT I will put it here too ... I am rather :bliss: as when I was chatting to mum yesterday we were on about how hubby had mentioned that I walk differently now and mum pondered if I would be taller now there wasn't as much weight pressing down on my joints -WELL hubby measured me last night and I have "grown" from just under 5ft5" to 5ft6" :giggle: -which of course makes my goal weight closer :rotflmao: -so now instead of 10st 10 being the top end of my range its 11st 1lb ...thats a whole 5lbs closer :clap:.... so Im now just 3st3lbs away from the top end of my healthy BMI :bunnydance:

Its a bank holiday here tomorrow so we are thinking we will have to bowl today if we want to get it in -so that may be in todays plan, I will report back if we end up walking there or NOT :giggle:. It would be good if we can convince ourselves to do that as it will all help burn the wobble :vibes: .....
Anyway Im on my usual red day carb curfew -that should look like this:-
  • pineapple
    [*]banana
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 4 ryvita (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • piri piri chicken kebabs
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • activia (2.5)
so thats 2A+Bs and 2.5 syns
Right I will get off and get my hair washed and get sorted for the day...
Have a lovely day all and keep at it!!!

Nah its all good, still on track 2 days down 5 2 go :cross:
You've grown? thats awesome! xx

Helloooo lovely

Its been great thanks... we ended up at the bowling alley, although hubby drove as he wanted to get a crate of beer on the way back. Good job too as it was scorching hot and there is little or no shade on route there..
Hubby also opted for a gyros for his dinner -I stuck to my piri piri kebabs with salad -cor it was nice :drool:

Tomorrow we are off to the lake for a jog and Im planning on going round twice -it will be jog as far as I can, then walk until I can jog again ..but it all helps .... 1/2lb off on Sunday will make me happy as it will take me under the 200lb mark (although I won't say NO if I lose any more :p)

Hope your day has been good Mrs
Sleep well

Good Morning all

though I would do a quick post before I get lunch done ....
SO then -we have been for our jog -god it was tot tot out there -anyhow -we only went round the lake once BUT we did take a detour off one of the many paths to make it longer -so 40mins this time instead of 30mins last time AND I jogged much more this time :clap: -so thats another dose of exercise out of the way ...

I didn't have brekkie before I went out (I can't exercise If I have any more than water in my system) -so Im seriously ready for lunch ...
so then red carb curfew that should look like this:-

• seafood sticks
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onion
    [*]tickled
    [*]cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • pineapple
  • sticky pork (3)
  • 1/4 tsp oil (0.5) to stir fry:-
  • onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]mange tout
    [*]babay corn
    [*]asparagus
    [*]bean sprouts
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 2tsp camp (1)
SO I make that 2A, 1B and 12 syns
Right -time to make lunch and get the pork in to marinade... have a lovely day all -Im planning a lazy lolling around day now *ahhhh*
keep up the great work everyone!!

Good evening all

Am I the only one who keeps thinking today is Saturday? it is driving me crazy (not that it takes much :p)... Its only going to get worse as hubby is on duty all day Monday until early Tuesday morning so then will have the Tuesday off in lieu.... very confuddling ... I have my routine and I don't like it getting messed up :eek:

Anyhoo -Im here now as we have decided to go to the golf course Tomorrow morning and are planning on leaving at 7am -so I figured I could do my meal plan now and save faffing about when I first get back tomorrow :D
So then a red carb curfew that should hopefully look like this:-
  • piece frittata (0.5xA) can eat it in the car ;)
  • pineapple
  • prawns
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]letuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]onions
    [*]celery
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
  • fibre plus (B)
  • chicken breast
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) -to stir fry:-
  • onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]asparagus
    [*]bean sprouts
    [*]peppers
  • activia (2.5)
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
  • 1tsp camp (0.5)
so that makes 2A+1B and 8.5syns and I will add the extras if I decide to marinade the chicken... -I know Im down another B but I just can't see me needing it tomorrow although that might change
So at least I will get another 3 hours exercise in tomorrow -not exactly full on stuff -but it all adds up... and hopefully the scales will be good to me on Sunday :cross:

Right I will get off again -have a lovely weekend all

Hi Capricorn - well done on the jogging!

I've just looked back over the last couple of pages of your diary - can't believe all those pics of scrummy cakes and bread...! :drool: Makes me want a hot cross bun even more this weekend!!

Good afternoon all

oooohh spanx -I [STRIKE]make[/STRIKE] ..sorry USED to make THE NICEST hot cross buns EVER :drool:.... I also make courgette tea bread -now it sound odd -but its very similar to carrot/passion cake :giggle:. .... any wonder I ended up big :whistle:
Hope you are having a good weekend my lovely...

Im glad there is more than me thats is all confuddled with the days .. I am sooooooo a creature of habbit I hate it when things throw me out of sync :p

Anyway lovely ladies -I was out of my bed by 6:15 this morning (had a blinding headache like I used to have all the time before my op, so grabbed 2 of my pain killers and promptly felt "p*ssed as an idiot") -still the head ache went away.. I think I know the problem -I took 2 like I did when I was at my biggest and I think my body couldn't cope with it)...in the car by 7pm and on the golf course by 7:30 (by which time I had "sobered up" :p) ...... 2hrs 30mins walking and 13,000 steps covered :party0011: ... we stopped of at the naafi, then home.. made lunch and then I went out and cut the grass whilst its lovely and quiet out there :woohoo: -so thats my exercise for the day :bunnydance:

I got a few "whoopsie"bargains in the naafi....
*a large chicken for €1 -just cooked it ;)
*4 HUGE chicken breasts -€1.50 -individually bagged and frozen now,
*bramley apple quorn sausages 50c -so I have 3 packs wedged in the freezer ....
*celery 25c
*2 large courgettes 25c
*large sirloin steak €1.25 -making stir fry tonight :D
*french beans 50c
*baby corn/mange tout 50c
*punnet plums 50c
*punnet black grapes 50c
*2 heads broccoli 25c -that look better than the non whoopsed stuff :confused:

I think they got caught out with so many folks being away on leave this week :sign0151:. If I could have wedged anything else in either freezer I would have taken more chickens as I eat a lot of that.... but I can't squidge a pea in there now :eek:

Now then my meal plan has changed slightly sooooo its now:-
piece frittata (0.5xA) can eat it in the car
fibre plus bar (B)-eaten on the 10th hole
pineapple
feta cheese (A)
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
onions
celery
tickled beetroot
tickled cabbage
tickled onions

fibre plus (B)
sirloin steak
1/4tsp oil
(0.5) -to stir fry:-
onions
mushrooms
asparagus
bean sprouts
broccoli
green beans
peppers

activia (2.5)
125ml semi (0.5xA)

so thats 2A+B and now only 3 syns .... its the 1st time I have ever had 2 cereal bars in a day as I don't like doing it, I like proper food :eating:-but it served its purpose for today I guess

Right Im off to catch up and then veg out on the sofa for the afternoon :D -have a lovely weekend all and keep up the great work!!!

Good morning all -and what a glorious day it is too!!!

Well then - 1.5lb off for me this week :happy036: -so I have broken through the 200lb barrier :bliss: .....

Hubby is out at golf at the moment, and we have some things planned for this week ...he is on duty tomorrow, so will leave about 8am and not get back until about 10am Tuesday. Then he has Tuesday off so we are going for a walk around the golf course and then having lunch in the club house (he won a voucher for €26 so technically it will be a free lunch and we can sit out on the terrace and soak up the sun ;)). Then its work as normal Wed/Thur and then he only has to pop in on Friday -so we are planning on going to the safari park (hopefully getting lots of walking in too) and Im going to pack a picnic - I came up with this plan as some folk on the street are on about having a "street party" for the royal wedding (which probably means folks just drinking and lolling around all over the place)-which is my idea of hell -so we are hoping to escape as much of it as possible :D -if we decide against the safari park we will find somewhere else to go...
We are out n about more this last few weeks than we have been in years :clap:
ooooh gawd and then next weekend Im supposed to be doing the car boot to raise funds for my charity trek :eek: -guess I had better get my ar*e into gear and get more sorting done -I will get stuck in tomorrow when hubby is out all day,,,,

Well then -Im on my red carb curfew that should look like this:-
  • frittata (0.5xA)
    [*]black grapes
  • activia (2.5)
  • roast chicken
    [*]198g steamed potato (B)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]celery
    [*]tomato
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • frozen berries
  • activia (2.5)
  • prawns
    [*]avocado (5)
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
  • activia (2.5)
Now I make that 2A+B and 12.5syns of total yumminess :D

I passed my easter target so I have set up a new target -to lose 1st in time for hubbies birthday -I have until the 23rd of June -so I have 9 weeks including todays weigh in... then I have figured that my next big date to aim for will be our Anniversary at the begining of August -then I think it must be My birthday for the next one (in December) -hopefully I will be at target by then -or pretty close :cross:

Right I will get off and get on with some more planning... have a lovely day everyone and keep at it!!!

Happy Easter Capricorn the great! x

Back