Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Morning honey bun!

Your food looks great!
Awesome list of ordered stuff btw! Think you should perhaps make your own dvd when you get back :D

Im happy to be an extra - for the huffy puffy people to follow!! Lol!

Anyway, was Popping this way to say WELL DONE - 9 frixkin' stone!!!!!

You are amazin hun!
Have started to read back to inspire myself for some reds ahead (ha do you remember when I thought I couldn't get in to them! Lol)
Had loads of green days since I've been back from Morocco - curbing the carbs this week! Well, I hope ... Big BBQ for my Mums birthday today. Hope I refrain!

Have a great day xx

Good Morning all -and what a bootiful day it looks like it is going to be :happy036:

Ela ine -hope you had a good time at the BBQ, have a lovely week Mrs and keep at it :D

Well, where to begin...hmmmm well, yesterday after the window cleaning and lawn cutting -hubby got in from work (after hockey practice) and asked if I still wanted to go or a jog and before I knew it I was up stairs getting changed:clap: -we took a different route again and I jogged far more than I have before I was chuffed to little mintballs by the time I got home and realised how well I had done AND no huffin n puffin either :bliss:.
We are hoping to get to the lake for a jog tonight -its much flatter so better on hubbies kn*ckered knees -he can't jog downhill (I on the other hand love going down hill ;)) -so I sat on the doorstep and waited for him as he had the keys :p. I have said to that hubby that when I want to the jogs around here I am happy to start going on my own *who'd ave thunk it ehh!!*
Other good news yesterday included the arrival of a clothes order I put in -my 1st one with Matalan -and EVERYTHING fitted :bliss:- it was mainly 16's but 2 pair were trousers that have low waists -so fasten across my widest point *my fatta podge* so I ordered 18s -especially as 1 pair are white and the other stone -so I didn't want unsightly bulges. oooh ooh and I have my 1st EVER size 14 item -(I went from child to 16+) now they aren't a true test as they are lounge pants with a knitted grown on waist -BUT 14 it says AND they are really comfy :happy036:
I ordered hubby some stuff too -and :woohoo: some has to go back as I ordered the size he was measured at last and they fell off :rotflmao: - he "was" a 40-42 waist and now it looks like he needs 36" waists -he is gobsmacked-Im not as I have been planning his meals etc to suit the plan :sign0151:

Well then my red carb curfew plan for today looks like this:-
  • lemon in warm water
    [*]1/2 red grapefruit
    [*]2 boiled eggs
    [*]melon
  • avocado (5)
    [*]227g jacket (B)
    [*]salad leaves
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
  • fibre plus (B)
  • frozen strawberries/cherries
  • activia (2.5)
  • sirloin steak
    [*]marinade
    (1)
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) - to stir-fry
  • onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]broccoli
    [*]peppers
  • 500ml semi (Ax2)
  • activia (2.5)
SO I make that 2A+B and 11.5 syns

now it looks like Im eating 2 lots of meals -but Im going to start keeping track of hubbies meal plans too -that way I can see what works best for him ;)-his will be much smaller as he doesn't do the fruit n yog thing :p-so he is on red today...:-
  • 250ml semi (A)
  • 2 boiled eggs
    [*]42g feta (A)
    [*]salad leaves
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]onion
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • sirloin steak
    [*]marinade
    (2) -hubby has more beef
  • 1/4tsp oil (0.5) - to stir-fry
  • onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]peppers
    [*]broccoli...
now that uses 2xA and 2.5 syns -It leaves 2xB (hubby munches ryvitas dry in an evening -so that covers those ;)) and then the rest of his syns are free for if he has anything else.... and if not I will carry them over for the weekend when he drinks beer ;) - no wonder he doesn't know that he is ON PLAN -I do all the planning :sign0151:
Not sure that I have much planned for today -I might make a start on some more tidying up..
Right Im off for now---- have a lovely day all and keep at it!!

Well, where to begin...hmmmm well, yesterday after the window cleaning and lawn cutting -hubby got in from work (after hockey practice) and asked if I still wanted to go or a jog and before I knew it I was up stairs getting changed:clap:

You're becoming a jogger as well as a thin person! :D. How fantastic!

-we took a different route again and I jogged far more than I have before I was chuffed to little mintballs by the time I got home and realised how well I had done AND no huffin n puffin either :bliss:.
We are hoping to get to the lake for a jog tonight -its much flatter so better on hubbies kn*ckered knees -he can't jog downhill (I on the other hand love going down hill ;)) -so I sat on the doorstep and waited for him as he had the keys :p. I have said to that hubby that when I want to the jogs around here I am happy to start going on my own *who'd ave thunk it ehh!!*

Go you!!

Other good news yesterday included the arrival of a clothes order I put in -my 1st one with Matalan -and EVERYTHING fitted :bliss:- it was mainly 16's but 2 pair were trousers that have low waists -so fasten across my widest point *my fatta podge* so I ordered 18s -especially as 1 pair are white and the other stone -so I didn't want unsightly bulges. oooh ooh and I have my 1st EVER size 14 item -(I went from child to 16+) now they aren't a true test as they are lounge pants with a knitted grown on waist -BUT 14 it says AND they are really comfy :happy036:
I ordered hubby some stuff too -and :woohoo: some has to go back as I ordered the size he was measured at last and they fell off :rotflmao: - he "was" a 40-42 waist and now it looks like he needs 36" waists -he is gobsmacked-Im not as I have been planning his meals etc to suit the plan :sign0151:

I read your post over in the NSV thread and I got all verklempt - how fantastic (and matalan's nicely priced, hurrah!) and you are at the very least (most?!) a 14-16 now :D (which makes you within the normal-person sizes in the normal-people shops).

I really wish it was possible to do a bit more research on the addictive nature of carbs - everything I've found's been a bit psuedo-sciencey and cultish for my taste - but there definitely has to be something there that means the less one has the less one wants... I suppose at base we're not really designed to eat the really hyper-processed format that a lot of our carbs come in (bread, cakes, anything made with ground down, sifted, seperated, then mixed and cooked grains and yeast does weird things to a lot of people, too). Ho hum. I've not had bread in a long time and I don't miss it (gaviscon probably do, given their drop in sales!) and the last time I had pasta in the evening I had a really bad night (noodles, oddly, don't seem to have the same effect, possibly because I tend to eat them earlier in the day? Or just less of them?). Hrm. And I should stop waffling all over your diary! Oops, sorry...:eek:

HELLO JOGGER!

Just wanted to say good morning (does it feel like a Monday for you, too?) good dieting and thanks for the inspiration!!!

I will keep at it - I will!

Ate two (and a bit, but it was ick so I binned that one) chocolates at work this morning.
SOoo not worth however many syns that were in there!!

I lost 5lbs this week :bunnydance: Ate a bit too much food yesterday at the BBQ - despite the best of my fruit kebabs and slimming world intentions tsk tsk!

Going to do W2D1 of C25K today/tomorrow although my ankle appears to have twisted itself in preperation for this! x

Good Morning all
Looks like being a nippy one today -no sign of the sun yet and very windy....

So then, I didn't get out for my jog yesterday :cry: as poor ole hubby was pooped - he did PT on Monday, then hockey practice, then we jogged -yesterday he had PT again, and today he has hockey practice... so we nipped shopping as we were getting low on water, milk and few other bits...
Im going to try and motivate myself into going out in a morning for a jog so that then when hubby is OK to jog in an evening I can get 2 jogs in ;) -I just need to get my ass out there -hopefully tomorrow ....
Anyhoo -I have finally settled on my plan for today and it should loook like this:-
red carb curfew
  • 1/2 red grapefruit
    [*]melon
    ---------------------
    [*]2 weetabix
    (B)
  • 125ml semi (0.5xA)
    [*]banana

---------------------
  • 4 ryvitas (B)
    [*]tuna
    [*]28g sweetcorn (1.5)
    [*]mayonnaise
    (1)
  • tomatoes
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
  • frozen cherries
  • frozen strawberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • hm OX burger
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
  • activia (2.5)
  • 375ml semi (1.5 x A)
So thats 2A+Bs and 7.5 syns covered.

Hubby is doing a hockey thing this morning and then there is food provided *gawd knows what*, so I can only plan his evening meal so his will be an EE day :-

• 2 hm OX burger
    [*]hm oven chips (1)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]onions
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
SO that just uses 1 syn and leaves his 1A+B and 14 syns to cover his lunch and any extras this evening ;).

Well yesterday I went shopping in a full on "summer ensemble" :p
3/4 stone linen trousers, cream cami with a beige n pinky dolly mixture floral over shirt, beaded toe-post sandals and a cream crocheted shoulder bag :bliss: - If I say so my self I looked rather summery :giggle:.

Wenchie -its really odd as I was only saying to hubby the other day that I am really interested in nutrition now -mind we covered the basics when I was at catering college *hmmm makes it worse doesn't it that I KNEW what I needed to know but still didn't use it :copon:* anyway -Im desperate for that Jillian book to arrive so I can see if its any good.
I know that for me if I was to have bread I would want more and more - I know it doesn't agree with me as when I used to have say a sandwich for lunch I would become sleepy in about 30mins :confused:, although yesterday I had a fibre plus as a (B) about 2pm and I wanted to sleep after it -now Im not sure if its a coincidence but next time I have one Im going to see if it happens again.
I read yonks ago and have believed that a lot of todays low fat/cal products cause more problems than they solve. For me I know that when I have products that are like that Im never satisfied and crave more! I think I have mentioned a programme I watched where they explained that when you eat things with sweetener in your body tastes them and prepares to process them, but then when it gets sweetener it doesn't know what to do -so it keeps sending out signals that "Im prepared to process sugar and Im not stopping until you give them to me" which is why you craves more sweet stuff,
they did a test where 2 sports teams were given a drink -half were diet ones and the other half full sugar ones, then they sent them to a buffet table and told them to eat what they wanted -but to keep a note of what they ate,,, in the end the half drinking sugar free all ate about 150cals more than the others :eek: -if you think that you could do that at every meal :eek:..
For me I have to say that I agree, as I gave up just about all the low fat/cal stuff and most processed stuff and now I NEVER crave -and I pretty much romp through * week -I get a little bloating some times, but no cravings etc:clap:
cor Im waffling -AGAIN :p
Hiya Ela ine woop woop on another great loss :happy096: - you are on a roll my Lovely...
Sounds like you had a good time at the BBQ -good luck with the running :vibes:
Right I had better get off and get my 2nd brekkie :p
Have a lovely day all and keep at it..

:sign0151: -I have just got back from a jog ....yes... me... on my own, no-one with me, all by my lonesome, unaccompanied .....on my tod.. solo, on my jack Jones :thankyouthankyou: in broad day light no less :woohoo:
I suddenly decided to get ready and by the time I set off it was spitting, but it didn't stop me :whacky068:...
Now then it wasn't the worlds biggest jog BUT I did a route I know (didn't realise it was that short) its this sort of shape - >0 -so next time I can do the loop bit twice ;) -according to my pedometer It was just 1km but lots of up n downsies as it runs along fields and through woods...
Anyway -I have made a start, so now I have no excuse not to keep it up :nono: Im not promising to do it every day -but as we know "every little helps" - - repeat with me....*I will not end up a saggy mess I will not end up a saggy mess* :giggle:

Right off to get my berries and yog -nomnomonom...
have a lovely afternoon my lovelies

Wow you have come a real;ly long way on your journey and are an inspiration to all those with a lot to lose. Thank you for posting your diary.

Good Morning all -just...

Thanks ladies :D

Well folks -hubby came home for his PT kit earlier and asked if I wanted a walk round the golf course with him this afternoon? so thats todays exercise sorted :p .... so this will be a quick post ;)
Here is my red carb curfew plan for the day -I have had to alter it to allow for being out all afternoon :-
  • lemon in warm water
  • banana
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • banana -will take to golf
  • fibre plus bar (B) -will take to golf
  • turkey steak
    [*]1/4tsp oil
    (0.5) -to stir fry:-
  • onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]peppers
    [*]broccoli
    [*]frozen cherries
  • frozen strawberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • 500ml semi (2xA)

Hubby is on a green day -that looks like this:-
  • 114g low fat feta (2XB)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • banana -for golf course
  • jacket potatoes
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 500ml semi (2xA)
So thats 2 x A+B used and leaves all his syns spare
Right off I go again... no doubt I will be back this evening ;)
Have a lovely day all and keep at it!!!!

Good evening all..

Thought I would update before bed time... so then, I got my 11,00-ish step walk around the golf course -although it did mean my meal plan was moved about a bit -for a start it was far to warm to be eating a fibre plus bar out there... so Im missing 1heB today -but I will survive :p..
On the way home we actually pulled into the chinese restaurant car park as we decided to go for a meal -which was fine as I had been "neutral" all day -however we got out of the car, and got back in again :giggle: -we decided to go when we are dressed up a little more and haven't just trundled all over the place...

So then my plan turned into :-
lemon in warm water
banana

227g jacket (B)
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
peppers
tickled cabbage
tickled onions
tickled beetroot

2 nanas - eaten on golf course
melon and pineapple -eaten whilst waiting for dinner
chicken and veg kebabs
salad
*as above*
activia (2.5)
500ml semi (2xA)

So that makes 2A+1B and only 2.5 syns,,,, but still on plan -well bar the missing heB ;)
Tomorrow we are going to see if the badminton court is free and if so we are going to go and have a play -hubby is quite good apparently -I on the other hand have NEVER played -but I will give it a go :D
oooh and I have been naughty *I bet you are all finding that hard to believe* ;) - but I have, I have ordered some more bits n pieces of clothing :giggle:.. I can't seem to stop :whistle: - Gawd help us once I hit target -Im gonna want a whole room for all my gubbins -unless of course the novelty wears off :D
Anyway Im off to the land of nod now... sleep well all ....

GOOOOOOD MORNING WORLD :D

Tis gloriously sunny here this morning, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and all is :character00238:...

So then... Im on for my usual red carb curfew...
I have just put a frittata/crustless quiche in the oven.. it is ham, leeks, red/yellow peppers and feta :drool: -oooh and tomatoe slices on top nomnomnom.... I like to have one of these in the fridge as its a good stand by for quick brekies, lunches etc.. also I can either count it as 3 syns per wedge or us a heA ;) -I usually syn it -but its nice to have an option..

SO then -today should look like this "hopefully" :-
  • lemon juice in warm water
    [*]melon
    [*]pineapple
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucmber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled beetroot
    [*]tickled onions
  • fibre plus bar (B)
  • activia (2.5)
  • frittata (3)
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • frozen cherries
  • frozen strawberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • 500ml semi (2 x A)
So I make that 2A+B and 8 syns covered
Im hoping hubby has been able to book the badmington court for this afternoon -will be nice to try something different...
Anyway I will get off for now... ahve a lovely day all and keep at it!!!

Do you know that today it's exactly 500 days till we go to Nepal?
:eek::hide:....eeeeeeeek ........ Im sure we will be fine :vibes:,
How are things going with you now you are a target member :bunnydance:
Im more bothered about getting the funds together than I am about being fit enough to do the actual challenge (although I really want to be fit enough to be able to enjoy it rather than huffin n puffin all the time) :p. Still Im sure we will both get there :cross:

Well folks, hubby nipped home earlier from PT and said we have the badmington court booked for 2pm *gulp* this could be fun :p - still, even if Im cack at it-I will burn lots of cals keep bending down to pick the shuttlecock up :rotflmao:....

ooh oooh and my book has arrived -the Jillian Michaels one "master your metabolism" -Im going to settle down and have a wee nosey now and then again once Im back from badmington... I hope its good :cross:, I will report back with my review :p
Have a lovely afternoon all :D

:party0011: so that's 1hrs badminton out of the way - cor it don't half work up a sweat doesn't it.. hubby was running me ragged on purpose -apparently he was helping me with my exercise :whip: ..still the time went really quickly and I enjoyed it which is the main thing.. THEN as it was quiet I decided to go on the treadmill to see if I could jog 1km straight -I know I do it out doors,but you never can be sure how accurate a pedometer is -anyhoo.... the answer is YES - I can do 1km straight -at 7km per hour -not super speed, but not bad on top of 1hrs badminton :bunnydance:. Now I really want to get in there again and see how far I could run (having not played badminton first)
Anyway -if all this exercise done this week isn't helping with what the scales say -then I will demand a re-count on Sunday :rotflmao:
I think so far I have done:-
Sunday -2.5hr walk round the golf course
Monday -jogged
Tuesday - jogged
wednesday -jogged
thursday -walk round golf course
friday - 1hr badminton and 1km jog
AND tomorrow we are off to the golf course again,,,
Right thats hubby out of the shower -so Im off for a long cool bath and then I will get back to jillians book -which so far is verrrry interesting , ooh and some of it is confirming what I already believe :sign0151:
Right -off I go again.... have a good afternoon all!!

Wow! I go away for a few months and you have lost 9 stone! You are an inspiration!

Wow! I go away for a few months and you have lost 9 stone! You are an inspiration!

oooohhh hello :wavey: -nice to see you back, how are things with you?

Well folks I thought I would post my meal plan for tomorrow as I will be out a silly o'clock... now then, as we know -this may be subject to change :p ...but for now it is another red carb curfew that looks like this:-
  • lemon in warm water
    [*]frittata
    (3)
  • banana - golf course
  • fibre plus bar (B) - golf course
  • 337g jacket (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
  • frozen cherries
  • frozen strawberries
  • activia (2.5)
  • rump steak
    [*]1/4tsp oil
    (0.5) - to stir fry :-
  • onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]broccoli
    [*]baby corn
    [*]mange tout
  • 500ml semi (2 x A)
So thats 2A+B and 6 syns covered -I will add too if I decide to marinade the beef for the stir -fry...
After the walk around the golf course we will be stopping off at the naafi and then home and my feet are going up :D and Im going to re-read a some bits of my book -I have read it all today :eek:,,and as of Sunday Im going to do a bit of "tweaking" to my meals following some of Jillians ideas and I will see if it makes a difference;) -It will be a slow process as I have some stuff in the house to use up *understatement of the year* -but I will make a start. To be honest I don't think I will have to alter much as I eat very little processed stuff anyway, Im looking forward to keeping things "shook up" -
Anyway -enough waffle Im off to bed..
Sleep well all and have a great weekend :D

Im fine ta, just moved house and taking control of my life in as many areas as possible so I decided to come back and see whats been going on in my absence!

Good afternoon all

Its a super sunny glorious day here today :D, It was even warm when we hit the golf course before 7:30 this morning , and we got to watch the eagle soaring and 3 kestrels hunting, hovering about 10ft off the floor, it was lovely ,,
Anyway thats my exercise dealt with for the week, weigh in for me in the morning and then we get to start all over again :p
As predicted my lunch changed :D -so my plan now looks like this:-
lemon in warm water
frittata
(3)
banana - golf course
2 pears
frittata (3)
198g new potatoes (B)
lettuce
cucumber
tomatoes
peppers
tickled cabbage
tickled onions
tickled beetroot

rump steak
1/4tsp oil
(0.5) - to stir fry :-
onions
mushrooms
broccoli
baby corn
mange tout

500ml semi (2 x A)
So thats 2A+1B and 6.5 syns covered -I will add too if I decide to marinade the beef for the stir -fry...
So I am missing a B -but I just didn't want a fibre plus bar this morning -so Im sure I will survive ;)
Anyway, I have nothing else planned for the day - apart from lolling on the sofa reading :happy036:
Have a great afternoon all....

CAPRICORN said:
Good afternoon all

Its a super sunny glorious day here today :D, It was even warm when we hit the golf course before 7:30 this morning , and we got to watch the eagle soaring and 3 kestrels hunting, hovering about 10ft off the floor, it was lovely ,,
Anyway thats my exercise dealt with for the week, weigh in for me in the morning and then we get to start all over again :p
As predicted my lunch changed :D -so my plan now looks like this:-
lemon in warm water
frittata (3)
banana - golf course
2 pears
frittata (3)
198g new potatoes (B)
lettuce
cucumber
tomatoes
peppers
tickled cabbage
tickled onions
tickled beetroot
rump steak
1/4tsp oil (0.5) - to stir fry :-
onions
mushrooms
broccoli
baby corn
mange tout
500ml semi (2 x A)
So thats 2A+1B and 6.5 syns covered -I will add too if I decide to marinade the beef for the stir -fry...
So I am missing a B -but I just didn't want a fibre plus bar this morning -so Im sure I will survive ;)
Anyway, I have nothing else planned for the day - apart from lolling on the sofa reading :happy036:
Have a great afternoon all....

Oh you lucky lucky chucky!! It's been raining all day here and I don't even mind the rain, infact I quite like it! But I can't do any body magic as I've done my ankle in... So I'm missing even just being able to walk at a slightly faster pace than everyone else!! I shall live vicariously through you until my ankle heals and my exams are finished, and then I shall definitely be following in your footsteps!

Excited for your WI results again :D all the best xxxxxx

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hi hunni,

Just catching up with your diary. My my...you have got this running bug bad, haven't you lol! I have to say I've missed it while my knees been healing, hoping to start up again soon.

Take care sweetie, lots of love, dawn xx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Back