Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

Morning morning morning

What a decidedly manky day it is too -horrible drizzly rain -so everything looks grotty n grubby:rolleyes:

Well I don't know what is going on with me -but last night -"could I sleep?" -could I eckers like :confused: - I was just chilled to the bone and couldn't settle... in the end I had to get up and wrap myself in another sheet and climb back into bed !!! It must have worked as I obviously dozed off :4635: ....
Anyway -following on from last nights strange goings on... can I decide what i want to eat today? NO :grumble:...gawd knows what is going on... anyway I settled on scrambled eggs and baked beans.. did I enjoy it? NO :sigh:. It really is bonkers -on the up side though at least Im not eating willy nilly whilst I try and decide :p -so then here is what I :airquote:Think:airquote: my red carb curfew day should look like :-
8am
  • 1 apple
    [*]2 eggs
    - scrambled
  • 142g baked beans (B)
12pm
  • pork steak
    [*]white asparagus
    [*]spinach
    [*]71g peas
    (B)
4pm
  • activia (2.5)
    [*]strawberries
    [*]5 brazils (5)
    [*]10 almonds (5)

7pm
  • salmon
    [*]1/4tsp oil
    (0.5) - to stir-fry
  • onions
    [*]broccoli
    [*]spinach
  • 500ml semi (A x 2)
So that makes 2A+B and 13syns
SO lets see if I make it through the day with the plan staying as it is :p
Hubby was up at 4:30am :silly: and he is away playing golf for the day and won't be back until I see him :p -so Im only fending for myself today..and I plan on doing "not a lot" -....no doubt I will be back on here later ...
Have a lovely day all ...

Good evening all

Well I made it through today having eaten what I planned :happy036: - can't say I actually enjoyed my food today which is very unusual-still it was nutritious and on plan so thats the main thing;). I have got some of my books out to look for recipes -hoping something might catch my eye -but nowt yet :sigh:
Hubby isn't back from golf yet -so Im going to have a laze on the sofa and no doubt end up having another nod like I did earlier :p.
Hopefully I will be back on form tomorrow as I really want to get my backside to the gym -so keep your pinkies crossed folks :cross:
Right I will get off again.. have a good evening all....

Well I don't know what is going on with me -but last night -"could I sleep?" -could I eckers like :confused: - I was just chilled to the bone and couldn't settle... in the end I had to get up and wrap myself in another sheet and climb back into bed !!! It must have worked as I obviously dozed off :4635: ....

We must have been in a parallel sleeping (or not sleeping) zone last night - I was shivering for ages, got up and chucked on some jammies, finally nodded off and then woke up twice more for a call of nature - I know all that water is good for me, but does it have to choose to exit overnight?!!!

Heres to a better night's sleep tonight - I'm resisting putting the heating on but its not far off!!

We must have been in a parallel sleeping (or not sleeping) zone last night - I was shivering for ages, got up and chucked on some jammies, finally nodded off and then woke up twice more for a call of nature - I know all that water is good for me, but does it have to choose to exit overnight?!!!

Heres to a better night's sleep tonight - I'm resisting putting the heating on but its not far off!!

Its ridiculous isn't it.... I don't mind getting up to go for a wee if I can sleep in between but last night was a nightmare and we had the radiators ON! Although it doesn't help that I HAVE to have the windows open regardless of the weather :eek:. Apparently even as a kid I couldn't sleep with them closed my sis was the same :confused:. Its only since I married hubby that I have started closing the curtains too-we always slept with them open :p. When hubby is away I still have them open but he has to have them closed :( ......
I can't even put jimjams on as I fidget so much I end up all ravelled up :p.
Tonight I WILL be putting the big blanky on my side ready...
As Im supposed to be getting up for the gym early tomorrow, no doubt the bed will get really comfy about 1hr before Im due up :p
Hope your week has got off to a good start -apart from the sleep issue ;)

Thats so weird - we always have the window open and once the light is out OH reaches out and opens the curtains as we both prefer to wake naturally as the sun comes up!

Yes, you can guarantee that the matress will release some good sleep vibes about 5.00am just to make it harder to leave it!!

Good week here, food all on track, tonnes of fruit and veg - but its doing the trick as I feel all vitalised and energetic! Its just a shame I'm stuck in the office, but I do keep getting up to talk to people rather than mailing them so the body magic is good too! Are you still enjoying your JM style tweaks to plan?

Take care and catch up soon xxx

Hi there!

Can I join you two insomniacs please?!!!

It's 3am & I can't sleep :rolleyes:

I can't sleep either :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I can never sleep :p

9.5 stone *dies* ... YOU ARE AWESOME!
What's all this running too? I have so far to read back. I will do though, well done hun :clap:

Morning all

What a bunch we are .... I normally sleep really well, and luckily-last night was fine :4635:, Good job too as I made my ass get out of bed and to the gym this morning :happy036: -even though it was the last thing I felt like. I did 4km and then walked home -twas lovely and refreshing on the walk back. I did 4km as it was sooooooo hot n humid as all the machines were in use -so lots of hot sweaty squaddies and little ole me -a splodge of bright pink in a sea of green :p

SO then I am sticking with my red carb curfew as usual and it should look like this:-
7:30
  • banana
    [*]apple
12pm
  • 28g chorizo (2.5)
    [*]onion
    [*]spinach
    [*]28g cheddar (A)
    [*]71g peas
    (B)
4pm
  • melon
    [*]activia
    (2.5)
7pm
  • rump steak
    [*](1/4tsp oil
    (0.5) - to stri-fry
  • onions
    [*]mushrooms
    [*]spinach
    [*]broccoli

• 250ml semi (A)
SO I make that 2A+1B and 5.5 syns .. I will add the extra syns later when I decide what concoction Im using to marinade the beef mmmmm :eat:

Im really looking forward to my food today :D for lunch Im going to drop the thinly sliced chorizo in a hot wok, throw in the onion and soften -then throw in the peas n spinach until wilted and then toss through the cheese mmmmm and I may add a squish of balsamic :drool:
Im still trying to dig out some new recipes -so that will be my mission this afternoon...

Cherry-pie .... "thankyou" now I can tell hubby that Im not a nut job -when he gets up at silly o'clock for work he has to pull the curtains open so that I can wake up naturally as the light changes :D -he doesn't understand my logic :p .... If I wake up with a start -by alarm clock etc I get up in a foul mood,
Im still sticking with my "jillian" tweaks as they seem to suit me and I haven't missed potatoes at all .. Im not saying that I will never eat them again, but just not use them as a staple food;).
Sounds like you are having a good week -hope you get a good result on the scales :vibes:

Woohoo Dawn my lovely -Im not suprised you can't sleep with all that is going on. Try and get your head down for 5mins during the day as and when you can. We can't have you burning out :nono: hope you have a good day and hugs to dad (and you of course)

Princess -hope you got back off to the land of nod... its frustrating isn't it. I actually have the radio on quiet during the night to help me drift back off -luckily hubby can sleep anywhere, anytime so it doesn't bother him - the joys of being a squaddie :p. Hows your week going?

Eeeeee ello Ela ine.... I will be coming for a chat on your diary after lunch,,,, I have been reading *as Im a nosey bonk* just haven't got around to rattling :eek:.
I don't know what is happening with the running but it gives me a real buzz :crazy:- I will shrink my wobble :giggle:. How is your running with your mate going?

Right I will get off now and make my lunch -my belly is calling ;)
Have a lovely day everyone and keep at it -we are getting there :woohoo:

can't wait for your rattling :p

Skinnydawn, princess and elaine - I hope you all get a better night's sleep tonight! I don't need too much but deprive me of my six hours and I am like a bear with a sore head!
Capricorn, I am so with you on the alarm thing, they make me grumpy too!! Although I am a little grumpy today - I had the dentist this morning and knew he wanted to do x-rays but the extraction came as a surprise!!! I've never had a tooth out before and I'm not in a rush to repeat the experience. However, today's enforced liquid diet can only have a positive effect on my WI tomorrow!!!

cherry-pie said:
Skinnydawn, princess and elaine - I hope you all get a better night's sleep tonight! I don't need too much but deprive me of my six hours and I am like a bear with a sore head!
Capricorn, I am so with you on the alarm thing, they make me grumpy too!! Although I am a little grumpy today - I had the dentist this morning and knew he wanted to do x-rays but the extraction came as a surprise!!! I've never had a tooth out before and I'm not in a rush to repeat the experience. However, today's enforced liquid diet can only have a positive effect on my WI tomorrow!!!

Haha thanks sweet cherry pie :p

Sorry to hear about your dental experience! But yeah ... Liquid ftw (hahha day 15 on slim fast, I would say that :p)
xx

Good Morning all

Well hubby is on duty today so I only have myself to sort out today -although he will no doubt try and escape home for a couple of hours later :giggle:

Im on my ususal red carb curfew -which will hopefully look like this:-
8am
  • grapefruit
    [*]2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]banana
12pm
  • king prawns
    [*]avocado (6)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onion
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
4pm
  • melon
    [*]activia
    (2.5)
7pm
  • mechado beef
    [*]wilted spinach
    [*]1/4tsp oil
    (0.5) to roast
  • onions
    [*]carrots
    [*]peppers
  • 250ml semi (A)
so I make that 2A+1Bs and 9syns covered... I think that should be me sorted for today.
Im still having no joy with deciding new dishes to try :confused: -but I will come up with something today ..I WILL :p

Cherry-pie, I hope you haven't got any pain from your trip to the dentist....

Right Im off to make a cuppa and give mum a ring...
Have a great day everyone and keep up the great work :D

Good evening all

Well I have made it through today -hubby only managed to nip back for his toiletries this morning :sigh: and won't be back until 10am tomorrow,,,,,still I have survived :p

Well I have to confess that after much ummming and ahhhing I have ordered this :giggle:
:-
Billy Blanks' Tae Bo: The Ultimate Collection DVD: Amazon.co.uk: Billy Blanks: Film & TV

I googled his a** and found loads of stuff on you tube -here is a clip of the kind of thing he does:-
YouTube - ‪Billy Blanks - Tae Bo Get Celebrity Fit Cardio 4/1‬‏

Now it looks slightly bonkers BUT he just made me grin -so Im hoping I will take to it "even if I do have the co-ordination of a gereatric flip-flop :p". I don't know what it is with me right now but I really am wanting to start pushing myself :confused: -I guess I want to see just what I am capable of ;) -after all I never thought I would EVER run -let alone be able to do 5km on a treadmill at only my 3rd attempt ...
No doubt I will report back once it arrives and I have given it a go....if Im not in traction :p
Nothing much else to report here -so I will get off and catch up with what is going on.. have a great evening all and sleep well!!

Oh my goodness, have fun with that! Geriatric flip-flop? I'd be all flop and no flip I suspect! However, if it gives you some more variety and works more unknown muscles AND makes you laugh then it'll be a winner I'm sure!

Well done on surviving the day solo too!

WI for me today and I've lost 6lbs this week - woohoo!!! (I know it was a big tooth but blimey.....!!!!)

ohh i remember this dude, i have his tae bo videos somewhere. may have to dig them out they were good!

good for you for wanting to push yourself! you'll be running a marathon before you know it!! :)

Morning all

Looks like today could go either way -it just can't make its mind up, should it rain or should it not!!!

Anyway -hubby should (and I use that word loosely) be home about 10am -but you never can tell. Im not sure if we have any plans for today, hopefully hubby was able to book the badminton court for an hour this afternoon :cross:

CherryPie -well done on an amazing loss :woohoo:
Im not sure why Im getting a bee in my bonnet about exercise -gawd knows I have spent long enough avoiding it :p. He does look rather entertaining though -Im hoping I will take to is as I have know rhythm when its music in the background BUT I tend to like when there is a count so you still get a beat -if that makes sense :D
Aaliyah -go on dig em out and get em used again :happy036: -then I will have someone to console me when I realise how bad I am at it :rotflmao:
Well then my red carb curfew for today should look like this:-
8am
  • grapefruit
    [*]2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi (A)
    [*]banana
12pm
  • prawns
    [*]113g kidney beans (B)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomato
    [*]peppers
    [*]onion
    [*]tickled cabbage
    [*]tickled onions
    [*]tickled beetroot
4pm
  • melon
    [*]activia (2.5)
    [*]6 brazil nuts
    (6)
7pm
  • turkey breast
    [*]salad
    *as above*
  • 250ml semi (A)
SO I make that 2A+B and 8.5syns
Right I will get off for now -no doubt I will be back later
Have a great day everyone

Hi Capricorn! Hope you enjoy the tae-bo dvds!!! It was very popular here a few years ago and I used to go to a class once a week which nearly killed me!! :D I much prefer Zumba, or any type of dancing come to that! :D Tae-bo is brilliant exercise though, so I hope you like it.

Well, I'm poorly - again! I've had a stomach bug the last couple of days and been dashing to the loo, plus had a raging temperature. On the plus side I've lost 3 pounds in 2 days!:eek: I'm feeling better today which is just as well as I'm going to see We Will Rock You in Southampton tonight - should be good! :)

Have a good day, bye for now and KTF!

Lots of love, Trace xxx

Hi..hope you don't mind me popping in...just wanted to say thanks for the idea of putting beans in my red day for a HE B.
I've been playing around with Atkins and though I found in too inflexible ( I couldn't drop the alcohol and icecream) so I didn't lose any weight. I've really enjoyed not having bread, pasta, cereal etc. But I came back to Slimming World and started red days and wasn't sure how I was going to use my HE B's.

Anyway, after all that rambling...thanks again..x

WOW - I am impressed! For lots of reasons!

Just read back your diary a few days and I already have lots of ideas. What strikes me most if how detailed and consistent (in layout and timings) your food diary is.
I think I need to copy!

To say you have been extremely successful is almost an understatement! So impressed! :wow:

Back