Baby Charlie has arrived so lets get on with shedding the rest of this wobble!!!

:happy096::woohoo::party0011:

WELL DONE!!!! That's great news and an amazing achievement!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!
xxxxxx

Well done Hun. That's awesome. You are a great inspiration. Xx

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wow Capricorn!!!! 10 stone!!!! :wow:Go you!! That's amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing!!!:wow:

Congratulations hun!!!!

My social life has gone nutty this weekend - I was out for posh fish n chips on Friday, a wedding reception last night and lunch today! I'm supposed to be going out at 12 and I'm not even dressed yet!! It's not doing much for my weight loss though :sigh: Oh well, onwards and upwards ............

Have a good week. Take care and KTF!

Lots of love, Trace xxx

Well done gorgeous, so happy for you, you really deserve it after all this hard work! I hope the silly grin has been plastered to your face all day! xxx

AMAZING!

:CLAP:

You're awesome :bunnydance:

Goooooooood Morning lovely people :wavey:

Thank you for all your lovely comments and support :flowers:

Back from the gymble in 1 piece, I laid claim to an exercise bike and did 10km on my own and then I decided to choose the "lose weight" function - and I did 15km on that -it was at level 4 for the most of it *Im more of a level 2 gal normally :giggle:* -anyhoo I survived although I did melt all over the thing, I was like a leaky tap *very attractive* :eek: -still I burnt just over 400cal so I can live with that :D
Hubby is going to ring after lunch to let me know if he has managed to book the badminton court for after work *pinkies crossed* and then we need to shop AGAIN :d'oh:

Well I had the strangest moment last night and this morning.... now I don't know where it came from but last night as I was in bed I was adamant that today I was going to go to the gym and on my way home stop off for some ready filled baguettes/sandwiches, crisps, at least 1 pasty, 1 sausage roll and a porkpie and I was going to come home and snaffle the lot straight from the carrier bag :eek::eek:... I really don't know where it came from -now those that have been with me from the start *you crazy fools*:p -will know that was something I used to do and those foods are all my old "faves". Even when I got out of bed this morning I still fully intended to do it... the thing is that there was no emotion involved :confused: I wasn't stressed, unhappy or anything it was just so "matter of fact" in my head that I was simply going to do XYZ :silly:
I never was much of a binge eater like some people -where they just start and can't stop -mine were always planned :confused: and this is the 1st time that feeling has come back to visit me :rant2:. the thing is that I haven't touched any of those items since I started SW :rolleyes:
Now then I haven't done it... by the time I wobbled of the bike in the gym the temptation had passed :party0011: -but it has helped me to remember what I have said before that as long as I have been on SW plan I always liken it to walking a tightrope -where I can see my goal, but Im always 1 little step away from the drop :sad0071:.... In a round about kind of a way though it has refreshed my focus as the feeling hit me, I resisted it and now hopefully if it comes again I will be even stronger :cross:
So then -here is my red carb curfew for today...
8am
  • red grapefruit
    [*]35g semi dried apricots
    (0.5 x B)
  • 330g jacket (1.5 x B)
    [*]42g low fat feta (A)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]onions
    [*]celery
    [*]peppers
4pm
  • melon
    [*]activia (2.5)
    [*]10 almonds
    (5)
7pm
  • marinated rump steak
    [*]salad
    *as above*
    • 250ml semi (A)
So I make that 2A+Bs and 7.5 syns covered :D

Trace - what a social butterfly you are :p

Right Im off to make lunch... have a lovely day everyone and no doubt I will be back later (once my belly is full :p)
Keep up the great work :clap:

First of all CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR AMAZING WEIGHT LOSS!!! Soooo proud of you xxxx

Second ... that's just the kind of thing I would do ... totally planned and all pastries and savouries ... drool (in a bad way)!

I have noticed on Minimins that you are not alone hun ... lots of us reach a milestone and for some stupid reason have a bit of a hiccup and the old habits sneak up on us :confused:

Well done for abstaining!

hey hun well done on all your weight loss i have nearly read all your journey and gees you done well - i've copied some of your receipes - hope you dont mind :D Good Luck with this weeks weigh in xx

Hi Capricorn, just tried your feta quiche recipe, loved the quiche but made me realise that I dont like feta, quiche was fab tho. ta

Good Morning all

Another day in the gym :checkmark green: :p - I went on the exercise bike again and did the "lose weight" program -45 mins at level 5-6, 25km done :D
ooh ooh and even though we didn't get to play badminton last night as the gym was in use -we ARE playing tonight, someone has booked the gym every week 6pm-8pm on a Tuesday for badminton club -so hopefully we can get in for a couple of hours every week :cross:

SO then today is my usual red carb curfew that should look like this:-
8pm
  • 1 peach
    [*]1 nectarine
    [*]2 weetabix (B)
    [*]250ml semi
    (A)
  • prawns
    [*]71g peas (B)
    [*]lettuce
    [*]cucumber
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]peppers
    [*]celery
    [*]radish
    [*]beetroot
    [*]onions
4pm
  • melon
    [*]activia
    (2.5)
  • 10 almonds (5)
8pm
  • avocado (6)
    [*]42g feta (A)
    [*]2 slices parma ham (0.5) -cooked until crispy
    [*]salad
    *as above*

So thats 2A+Bs and 14syns covered :D
Im really looking forward to dinner tonight -perfect combination -parma ham, feta and avocado :drool:. As we are out I will prepare the salad before I go and chop everything for hubbies "easy cheesy veg pasta" -so I can whack it all together quickly when we get back..

Tatws -oooh I have a feta fetish :giggle: -I could live on the stuff, hope when you try it with normal cheddar you like it better ;). I find feta makes it firmer -cheddar makes it "squishy" for me :confused:

Thanks Chelle -ooohh pinch away :p-hope you like the recipes :cross:

Hi Ali* -Its odd isn't it, how some habits lurk in the background :eek:. Im just glad that the feeling passed-gawd knows where it came from in the first place :p
Hope you all have a good week....

Nothing much planned for me today -off to catch up, have a great day everyone and keep up the great work :clap:

Oh wow, haven't read your full diary but I will do when I get chance.

Well Done you have done amazing.

Have you done mainly red days on SW or a mixture.

I am a dieting nightmare and always swopping and changing.

Well done again x x

Will try it with cheddar next time. OH loved it but he is a big cheese fiend whereas Im not a mega cheese fan. Am rather pleased with myself today as I managed my 1/3 superfree for EE at breakfast and am still under 15 syns for the day - result!

Keep up with the exercise you are doing so well!

Hi Capricorn! Well done for not eating all that cr*p you thought about eating. I bet you wouldn't have enjoyed it anyway. Since starting SW I've had times when I've really fancied things that I used to love, like fresh cream cakes, and given in, but when I ate them I didn't like them! A few weeks ago I was in a cafe with my Mum and daughter and they had the hugest, most fabulous fresh cream scones I've ever seen, so I got one. Well, the cream gave me pains in my stomach and I had to leave most of it! Plus it just didn't taste the way I remembered. I'd really rather have some lovely fresh raspberries or apricots now! Or a nice juicy steak!! Mmmmmmmmmm......

I'm in London Thursday and Friday this week, so that's SW out the window! I'm not a social butterfly at all - I probably won't go out anywhere the rest of the month!!

Anyway, have a good week and KTF.

Love, Trace xxx

Good Morning all :wavey:

Well I got my game of badminton last night :bliss: 1.5hrs -it was brill, even though I have made my left calf muscle sore :rolleyes: -hubby reckons its because I don't cool down properly after the gym :copon: -so *must try harder*. So I have given the gym a miss for today (although I WILL be going tomorrow *shhh*) :p

I wouldn't have made it to the gym today anyway as I was icky last night :confused:, I had my dinner and as soon as it went down I felt sick and it lasted all night and now Im just a little bit "off" - I think I know what it was .... the parma Ham -I only had 28g and cooked it crispy -now it tasted scrummy but I think it was to rich for me :cry: -still we live n learn I guess....

Anyhoo -here is todays red carb curfew....
8am
  • pear
  • 227g jacket (B)
    [*]cottage cheese
    [*]beetroot
    [*]tomatoes
    [*]cucumber
4pm
  • melon
    [*]198g stewed apple
    (B)
7pm
  • lamb steak
    [*]cauliflower cheese (A)
    [*]carrots
    [*]cabbage
  • 250ml semi (A)
so thats 2 A+Bs used -I know there are no syns used up but Im trying to keep it quite simple whilst my stomach settles.

Hi 16 -thankyou -This is the first time I have stuck with an eating plan for this long too ;) -I have done pretty much every other diet going :p I think that this just happened to be the right plan at the right time. I have done EE, green and red days - but for a while now I have stuck to all Red days as I like to keep an eye on my carbs, and red days definitely suit my system best. I hope you find what works for you :vibes:

Well done Tatws :clap: -Glad hubby liked the feta quiche -my hubby loves it too, Its probably my fave cheese, my hubby is a cheese monster too although he has smaller amounts now ;)
Hope you are having a good week..

Hiya Trace
I think you are right -I can't remember what half of my old faves taste like and Im sure I wouldn't enjoy most of them -gawd knows where the thought of them came from :confused: but I resisted and the moment passed :happy036:
Good luck with your weekend away -I bet you are ready to veg out at home with your feet up my lovely... I would be kn*ckered if I was you :eek:
Have a good week Mrs and KTF ;)

Right I suppose I should go and get my lunch...
Have a great day everyone and keep at it -we are getting there :clap:

Woohoo:D 10 stone shiney :party0011::party0011: fantastic!!

Hope you are feeling better now:)xx

yum! How do you make the cauliflower cheese hun? xx

Back