1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Breastfeeding Baby-Led Weaning

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Pregnancy & Breastfeeding' started by memmarmite, 12 April 2014 Social URL.

1. memmarmite

memmarmite Full Member

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    81kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    0st2.2lb(1.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Vegan
    Hello hello! I've recently climbed back aboard the SW train. My son is 6 months old, he was exclusively breastfed until now but we have commenced weaning. In theory, then, my additional HXs should drop. HOWEVER as we are baby-led weaning he is currently only eating very little and is still taking his full number of milk feeds. Am I right in thinking I should continue to have my additional HXs as before? Obviously I will be scrutinising this closely and as he eats more and his milk feeds decrease (he's currently on 8-10 over 24 hours) I'll be dropping HXs accordingly.

For what it's worth I am struggling to get my full amount anyway as I am vegan, it is difficult to drink that much plant milk!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lonestitcher

Lonestitcher Silver Member

Can't help with the baby thing or how many hex's to have, but with regards to getting your hexa's in... I don't know if you like them but have a look at the chocolate 'milk' choices (ie, Oatly chocolate milk). You only get about 200ml of it for a hexa choice but it tastes lovely!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.