babybel burgers...

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
hiya, looking for a bit of advice

tonight is the 3rd time ive tried the babybel burgers but every time ive tried it the cheese drips out and i just end up with burgers haha

am i doing it wrong??

thanks x

What are they? They sound yummy....

How much mince are you putting around them, my boyfriend makes them all the time and we never have problems but he makes very big burgers with them.

Mmm that sounds like a plan, thank you.

I have the opposite problem lol. Mine don't melt!! I wrap mine totally covered in meat. I only use meat and spices. Do u use egg or anything? I fry mine both sides then out in oven for a while around 180-190 with the chips. Not sure if mine don't melt as i use babybel light?!? Lol xx

I have the opposite problem lol. Mine don't melt!! I wrap mine totally covered in meat. I only use meat and spices. Do u use egg or anything? I fry mine both sides then out in oven for a while around 180-190 with the chips. Not sure if mine don't melt as i use babybel light?!? Lol xx

We just fry ours, maybe its because you're doing them in the oven? either use the foreman or the griddle pan (pushing them down with the fish slice.

Or try a different cheese, we made them with the blue cheese extra light triangles before and they were possibly the best one's we've had yet

I think they may be dry as no extra fat in them. I add loads of spices for flavour!

Donna, your prob right about the oven. Must get my George forman out again actually. Only ever use it for toasties when Im being bad lol x

Back