Back (12lbs heavier)

Katie_Victoria

:break_diet:
After, what has probably been a lack of proper commitment since Christmas, I'm back on plan. Uni dissertation complete with exam revision has made my snacking demon come back in full force and I'm trying now to rein him in again. I kept saying 'oh I'll get back on plan after my exams' but when I hit 12 stone and realised that I'd put on just over a stone I was horrified and realised I couldn't wait for the end of my exams. Graduation ball and the graduation are coming up and I don't want to look fat in those pictures. I've thankfully last 4lbs and I'm hoping to lose the rest and then continue back to my goal of 10 stone. So I'm back, with my tail between my legs, and trying to curb my snacking (or at least stay within points).
My goal for graduation (July 13th) is 11stone. I should hopefully do that easily.

The best of luck Katie!
Well done for getting back on track... don't think of it as 'going back with your tail between your legs'. You've made a great choice to do something great for you and you'll reep the rewards when you get those graduation photos back!
The best of luck... keep at it! :)

I need to get back on track to, uni does horrible things to you... whilst doing work i just snack on absolute rubbish! Ive finished uni for the summer now, so need to restart to... & next year try not to snack as much!! good luck with restarting :) x

Back