Back after 2 weeks.....

aktrs

Hi all,
I hope everyone is ok.
I've been off the diet for two weeks due to not being very well, I have Bells Palsy but hopefully the worst is now over.
I was prescribed a ton of tablets and was told that taking while on a VLCD wasn't a good idea.
I'm gutted to say I've put about 8lbs back on!
But I'm back at work tomorrow and also back on the diet and looking forward to getting that weight off!
I'm so annoyed I put so much weight on but I guess these things happen.
Anyway good luck everyone...I'm glad to be back!
Martin

Hi Martin,
Didn't want to read & run... welcome back - you're sounding positive, which as we know is half the battle ;)
Nx

You will soon have that gain off, as long as your feeling better, that's the main thing. Good luck getting back on it, you sound very focused :)

did you eat excessively to gain the 8 lbs.Thats wat worries me about this diet that the moment you eat normally it piles back on

8 lbs is nothing, that'll be mostly water weight and you'll get that off this week. It's just good you're feeling better and able to continue the diet.

shona1968 said:
did you eat excessively to gain the 8 lbs.Thats wat worries me about this diet that the moment you eat normally it piles back on

People often have a slight regain when they finish the diet, but you'll only continue to regain weight if you eat more calories than you burn off, so if you follow a maintenance plan you'll be fine. I know that I've never eaten "normally" if I had I wouldn't have so much weight to lose now! Good luck

Thanks everyone for the good wishes.
Hi Shona,
I'm afraid to say I did eat quite a lot,I've spent two weeks sat in front of the tele feeling sorry for myself and not caring what I eat.
So I shouldn't worry too much,just don't follow my shameful example!
You'll be just fine.
Thanks again
Martin

Welcome back Martin, the important thing is you've not let it get out of control, after 2 weeks you're back here, and you know you can lose that 8lbs again... and follow it further to get to your goal.
Good luck, hope all goes well as you get back on track (I know I've found that really hard... but you CAN do it!)

Back