BACK......after extended holiday :) :)

Hey hunni, think I'm on the end after the intravenous antibiotics which was an awful experience.
my whole body was swollen but that seems to hav subsided now. I'm on some horrific antibiotics which I have to eat with...so disappointed :( I can see a gain this week! Nevermind.

You are doing so well...I'm soooo jealous!! Xxx

LilyPotter said:
Hey hunni, think I'm on the end after the intravenous antibiotics which was an awful experience.
my whole body was swollen but that seems to hav subsided now. I'm on some horrific antibiotics which I have to eat with...so disappointed :( I can see a gain this week! Nevermind.

You are doing so well...I'm soooo jealous!! Xxx

You poor poor thing forget your wi u need to get better first and then get back on which I have every faith in u that u will chick, relax and get better!!!! U will get there!!!

Evening everybody,

Hope you are all well. Well I don't know where to start.......however, finally got to the bottom of all the virus/infection issues I had over the last few months. I have just got out of hospital after being admitted last week for emergency surgery on my face/jaw. The infection had to be drained and I am now on the mend with a mouthful of stitches :) it has been the most traumatic experience of my life - pretty much like real life holby city!!!! So glad to be home and getting back on the diet once I have been given the all clear and finished my antibiotics.

Hope to hear from you all soon:) xxxxx

Omg u poor poor thing how awfull for u although I hope now they have found the problem u will be a lot better now, rest up now hunni and forget about cd till u are fully recovered and feeling better!! Massive hugs I have been wondering how u have been xxx

How are u feeling now hun?

Hey Lily,

I've just been killing time til you came back :D glad you;re on the mend and hope to see you around soon! xxx

Back