Back after having 2 beautiful babies

Rickard71

Hi everyone, I dont know if any of you remember me, i was known as Helen71 (i think) or Rickardfoghorn on the lipotrim forum, i was on LT and lost 7stone from Sept 2007-March 2008, had gone on a cruise, then fell pregnant, 1st born was 4/3/09 2nd was 23/10/10 so after gaining 5 stone with both pregnancies im back on LT, started back on Thursday 6th but had to go and get weighed on Saturday 8th, delighted to see id 5lb off in the 2 days. Cant believe im back on the journey and im hoping to lose atleast 5st.:bighug:goodluck to everyone xx

Hi Helen ,I think I remember you from doing LT in 2007. Were you a member of Lipotrimusers.com? If so, I definitely remember you.My name was Franca on the forum.I remember you going on a cruise and falling pregnant.Congratulations on your 2 little-uns.

I too restarted LT again last Wed with 3 stone to lose.So here goes. Good Luck with your restart Helen.:)

Good Luck Helen :) welcome back x x x

Hi everyone, thanks, yeah i was on the forum then after i lost the 7st i went on the cruise and later fell pregnant with Bethany :) then 19 months later Reece arrived :) :) Hoping to get back to the original weight before the cruise. Altho ive 3st less to lose, when i started the last time i was 19st13lbs this time i began at 16st 13, ive 12lb off so far, so hoping to have the weight off by july, had been at sw which is great but wanted to get the weight off faster xx
................................Helen xxx

Guys how on earth do i do a ticker...

what code do i pick? Theres several thats were im going wrong :(

WOOHOO ANOTHER 4LB GONE :)

Back