Back again. 2nd time lucky. Hopefully

Day 14 part 2! Well I managed a run this morning. My legs were still heavy but my pace was a bit better. I'll try agin on Tuesday morning. Had to hide while my husband and kids had a roast chicken dinner. It smelled amazing!! Week 3 starts tomorrow so hoping I can keep going. A week at a time, that my aim for now. I'm away to honk now! Hope you all had a good weekend. Xx

Day 18. Banging head and TOTM. Not looking like a good day. Will hopefully have something nice to say when I get back online tonight. Today's a day just to get through I think.

Day 18. Banging head and TOTM. Not looking like a good day. Will hopefully have something nice to say when I get back online tonight. Today's a day just to get through I think.

Keep going, tomorrow's another day x

Struggling on! Horrid day at work (I sit near some "mean girls" i was the target today. But I'm new and they didn't expect me to answer back!!! That was fun. Then in a meeting that over ran by 45 minutes, traffic jams the whole way home then burned the kids dinner. Saving my shake until I can properly relax then it's off to the midnight showing of suicide squad so this evening is definitely an improvement on the day! I hope you at all having a good day. Xx

Day 22. I felt really weak towards the end of last week and it was beginning to make me feel really low. I've decided to pull out of the half marathon in October . I'm not taking in enough calories to allow me to train properly and what I am doing is leaving me feeling weak and faint. Weight loss is my priority at the moment so I'm giving this 100% and I'll get back to the frequency and distances I'm used to once I've done my refeed. I'll still run a couple of times a week but for enjoyment and stress relief. It was really getting to me but I know it's right for me for now. And hopefully when I do get back to my proper routine I'll have a big improvement in my pace as there will be a lot less of me!!!
I'm beginning to feel a different in my clothes which is nice. Not ready to drop a size yet but everything is a bit looser and feeing more comfortable which is nice. I can also notice a difference in my face. So it's happening, I just need to keep patient and positive.
I'm back on black coffee and Coke Zero to break up the water intake. I was getting so sick of water and I do love my coffee. I get up early and have my coffee while everyone is still sleeping. It's total bliss!
I also managed three nights out over the weekend and I kept 100%. Took my fizzy water to the cinema with me, was on fizzy water in the pub the next night (ridiculously expensive!!!) and took a fancy bottle of fizzy water to a friends house. I was dreading it and the pressure people can put on you to eat and drink but I held strong and said you do what you want, this is how I feel and what I'm doing. It was ok.
Quiet week this week thank goodness.
Hope everyone had a good weekend. Here's to a new week. We can do this.

Day 22 done. My face looks strange. I've defo lost weight from my chins!!!!! But I have a strange shadow type thing and it's driving me mad. I Better hurry up and lose a bit more from there ASAP or I need to go into hiding. Some from my tummy, ass, boobs, arms and thighs would be nice also please!!!

Well done on day 22!!xx

How u getting on with your days?xx

I'm doing ok. Managed to stay 100% as I was so disgusted with myself on holiday this year. That has been my motivation to keep going and I'm determined like never before to get to a size 12 again. I just want to feel happy with myself again and losing this weight will help with that. I've a brilliant life (husband, kids, house car good job all that stuff) the only thing missing is my own confidence. I want that back. God, that was deep. Sorry. It's one of those nights. So I'm day 24 around 19lb down, struggling on. A long way to go but I'll keep going for as long as I can. Hope you're feeling a bit better. Xx

WeeDee remember the deep emosh bits where we understand why we want this and why we did what we did are the most important so get as deep as you need.

I can't wait to be 12 again, I have some 6s up in my attic that I'll never wear again but if I can be comfortable in a 10 I can live with that.

How are you feeling today?

On top of the world thank you! I think I needed a wallow last night. It's out my system for now. I'm working from home today so finishing a few things off and that's me off until the kids go back to school on Wednesday. I'm looking forward to spending time with them. Hubbys off too so well all get some quality time.
My stomachs won't stop rumbling today. Thank god I'm not in the office or I'd be getting some strange looks lol. Hope are you all doing today? Xx

Lol gosh that's early for school to be starting? Ours don't go back until September.

Quality time is good and yeah I get the tummy thing, mine is awful at the best of times. Remember to keep chugging the water to keep them at bay..

I'm in Scotland. Our holidays are much earlier than everywhere else for some reason. You know I never thought about the water. That makes sense. I'm normally good with my water but past couple of days I've struggled. I'll get back in it. Cheers!

It's easy to let it drop a little but remember the more you drink the more you shrink..

Ours start the last week in June, though the republic get 12/13 weeks so our 9/10 weeks doesn't seem as long..

Day 27. Coming to the end of a full 4 weeks. I've decided to stay on for another 4. I can't think further ahead than that at the moment. Once I get to the end of that I'll decide what to do then. To be honest the past 4 weeks has flown in so I know I can do it. I hope by the end of the next 4 weeks to be down a dress size. I can already feel a difference in my cloths but I'm not down a size yet. It makes me realise though that I was bursting out of everything. I must have looked terrible.
Past two days I've struggled with a really rumbly tummy but took your advice and upped the water and it seems to have settled. Im also taking my shakes at normal times which has helped. I had been forgetting to take them so having them at really odd times and I think that unsettled me a bit. So my hopes for The next four weeks are to drop a dress size, shift a stone to get into the 13's and buy nice knee high boots to wear with skinny jeans!!
Hope everyone is doing ok and have a lovely Sunday when it comes xx

Glad the water helps, I can't think 4 weeks ahead, I've always taken it weigh in to weigh in. I can't remember whether it was deezer who used to tell us it's day by day like AA. Essentially we are overcoming food additicions.

You've done so well and something makes me believe you will succeed...

Day 29. Well it wasn't pretty. But it's nearly over. I've never been so close to giving up but I told you all how I was feeling and you helped me through it so a massive thank you for that. When all I could think about was roast chicken I went and tried on some clothes and still a way to go but I could actually get them on so that's a result. Today wasn't just hour by hour but minute by minute at times. Hopefully tomorrow will be easier.
I hope everyone has had a good day. Xx

Haha roast chicken that's all I'm thinking about. Keep saying to my husband I just want a chicken breast that's all!!! Funny - well done on persevering thru xx

Back