Back again. 2nd time lucky. Hopefully

Oh I find baths a no no on this as it saps any energy, gosh even washing my hair sitting in the bottom of the shower is a drain.

4 hours sleep and I wouldn't be feeling it either Hun, I totally get it I was at a continental market and really wanted a buffalo burger.

Hour by hour today darlin

Yes, that's how I'm taking today. Hour by hour. Made tonight's dinner for the family and just had my 2nd shake so feeling a bit better now. Thank you. Xx

No worries come on here and rant cooking is rough enough when your not getting any of it but on 4 hours sleep I'd be away for a nap now...

feeling much much much better today. I was so faint yesterday I kept thinking every time I stood up I was going to pass out. That happened last month and I took a very tiny meal (cooked ham and broccoli) and it sorted me out so last night instead of my last shake I took a tiny portion of home made spagbol (without pasta and garlic bread!!). Sorted me out and felt better almost instantly. I wonder if my body just gets to a point where it's had enough diet wise and needs real food. If it's one tiny portion (within cals and carb allowance) every 3 or 4 weeks and it keeps me going then I can live with that. Anyway went On the scales fully expecting a STS or a small gain but 1lb off so I'll take that. So feeling like me today and ready to take on another 100% week. Week 7 starts tomorrow and I've 2.5lb to go to my week 8 target. I can do this. Have a good Sunday folks xx

Could you be low on electrolytes? I sometimes add salt as well as black pepper to my soup if I'm having faint days and any cramps or pins and needles and it sorta me out?

I think if you have the will power definitely but if you can plan ahead for it so you can manage the carb and citric acid content so you don't leave ketosis?

Well done on the loss and look forward to hearing your official weigh in.

It might well be that. I hadn't thought about that. I'll need to look into it. I always check everything on my fitness pal so I'm confident I kept within all the limits but I'll pay more attention to citric acid content. That's one I dont think about. I'm still in ketosis and not considering this a blip, just a means to an end lol. I'm sure if I hadn't had that small meal of "real food" I could have really lost the plot so it's still a win in my mind. I do believe your body tell you what it needs but you have to decide what to do, stay within sensible limits or go carb daft. Fortunatly I've managed to resist the carbs, by this stage last time on lipotrim I wasn't so lucky and it was at this stage I fell off the wagon. I've learned from that and that's why refeed when I do it will be done to the letter. Hopefully I'll be ok for another few weeks but I will think about how to manager salt intake. Good one Joanie. The of cup of bovril or something similar is sounding very tempting. Thanks for that xxx

No I agree a blip is caving to cravings. Perhaps you won't need to if it is salt driven. Plus I know Cambridge diet used to do 2 shakes and a dinner as one of those keto plans so as long as your within those you will be grand.

There's a nsv in itself getting further than before. Honestly it's brilliant and as my signature tells us just keep getting up...

Enjoyed catching up on ur diary weedee - ur doing marvellous! I am still minute by minute day by day - pushing it out as far as I can - but a week is as much as I've managed to stick - so I am in awe of u ladies (and gents) who are 100% for so long!

Do one plateau you're not welcome!

Just read your diary on the train into work. So inspiring that you are 7+ weeks and still 100%. Im on day 4 and theres a civil war inside me! Cmon just a salad wtf. But i dont want to lose this, so marching on at 100% tfr.

Thanks for inspiring me and Im sure many others.

And another one doing brilliant! I should have read all these a lot sooner! Top inspiration from you all.

Good luck ;)

Posting late as not long back from work. Day 59 and I've met my 2nd mini goal, 2 days earlier than planned. So that's me in the 13's Next mini aim is 4lbs away which will take me into overweight category. Exciting stuff. Hope everyone doing ok. Xx

Oh wow congratulations you really deserve this! Epic loss!

Wonderful weedee - u are bombing along - well done xx

Oh oh oh (jumps up and down) can we be in your gang please and some of your resolve will rub off!

Aww thank you girls. I now can't wait to come off it!! I'm on count down mode. Another 2/3 weeks then I'll make the big decision lol

Ah completely with ya, 3 weeks is as far as I can see today. But I would need to be close to a stone lighter to get off tfr..

I was thinking about refeed today too
Not yet but soon
And that's even whilst thinking of a few blips in between - but just a break before another stint maybe

Well donr 59 days and 34.5 lbs down is amazing. You must feel fab and look better too. Thats 16kg! think about it, its like a check in suitcase for your holidays. Try drag that around all day every day, isn't it scary? Well done. Inspiring.

Back