Back again. 2nd time lucky. Hopefully

I caved. I have some cooked ham and a couple of bits of broccoli. I know it could have been so much worse but I was feeling dreadful and was so down yesterday and today. So hopefully it's out my system and I can get back on to being 100%. I'm keeping perspective as it's not like I've given into a McDonald's or had a crisps and chocolate binge. So telling you all here so I'm accountable and drawing a line under it. And no guilt!!!

Great straight back on the wagon and it may be this was low enough carb to not be an issue for ketosis. Did you identify why so that you can prevent it happening again?

I think I'll be ok kitos wise. Worked out the calories and it was less that 180 and still was within the same carb limit as a shake. Truthfully, I had to eat. I was faint and shakey and had been like that for 2 days. Every time I stood up I was dizzy. So if I can go another few weeks and the same thing happens I'm ok with that. I could have been an awful lot worse so not going to give it much more through. I'd feel a hell of a lot worse if it had been a burger or a pizza!

Yeah sometimes things happen and you've dealt with it. It's good to keep and eye on it and if you feel like there's an issue do a longer refeed which allows you to lose and eat.

Back to feeling good. Thank god! Went to bed early last night and woke up this morning feeling great again. Fortunately stayed in ketosis and been gulping the water down and all is ok again. Phew! Onwards and downwards!! Xx

So glad today has been better, you're on the way now nothing can stop you...

After days of the scales not playing they have finally shifted and that's me well and truly in the 14's and hit the 10% goal!! 1.5lb disappeared over night. That was an awful 5 days with hee haw happening but finally heading down again. Why does your body nor just do what you want it to do?
Hope everyone doing ok? It's very quiet on here again.

Yeah finding it very quiet and only the same people participating, lurkers if you're reading please join in!

Well done on the loss and hitting some mini.goals.

I feel bad, I've just realised I've not been seeing some diaries. You girls really helps me last week and I've missed the chance to help back! I'm so sorry, I check on here a couple of times a day but just didn't see them. Hopefully sorted out now.

Don't worry. I find it quite hard to manoeuvre this site sometimes and miss things. Glad to hear the losses have caught up with u xx

Hey don't be daft, my alerts me when there are new posts but even then I miss some. What matters is that you cars enough to ask how we're doing and help when you can. I know sometimes you can't help as you're in the same place so it's swings and roundabouts..

Day 35 and feeling great. Managed a 4 mile run this morning and didn't feel like I was going to die during or after it so I'm delighted with that. Losses had slowed right down for a few days there which was really disheartening but 3.5lb off in the past few days so it shows you it does come off (it has too) just not always at a consistent rate. Not going to make my formal weigh in until Wednesday (should be tomorrow) but as of now, according to my own scales I'm 1stone 10.5 down. Im beginning to notice the difference now and starting to get comments which is lovely and very encouraging. 7lbs a way from my first mini goal (199lb) and I know I'm going to do it. All in all feeling pretty good today.
Hope everyone is having a fab weekend. Xx

Wow that's fab, can't wait to people notice and comment. So close to your mini goal you can do it!

Day 35 and feeling great. Managed a 4 mile run this morning and didn't feel like I was going to die during or after it so I'm delighted with that. Losses had slowed right down for a few days there which was really disheartening but 3.5lb off in the past few days so it shows you it does come off (it has too) just not always at a consistent rate. Not going to make my formal weigh in until Wednesday (should be tomorrow) but as of now, according to my own scales I'm 1stone 10.5 down. Im beginning to notice the difference now and starting to get comments which is lovely and very encouraging. 7lbs a way from my first mini goal (199lb) and I know I'm going to do it. All in all feeling pretty good today.
Hope everyone is having a fab weekend. Xx
Excellent no way in hell it can't come off... Xxx

Day whatever and not feeling it today. Had 4 hours sleep. Felt OK then went for a bath. It must have been too hot as when I stood up to wash my hair in the shower I nearly passed out. I'm ok now but starting to feel like I've had enough. I know it's just a bad spell and they happen but I just feel so fed up. I want a nice meal and a couple of drinks but I know if I do I'll never get back on and I also know how sh@@ty I'd feel after so I'll plod on. Sorry for the moan. Having to dig deep today folks. However, just got a swatch of Steve Jones on my TV and now I'm happy again.

Back